Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

C/llaahi Yuusuf Amxaaradiisana waa soo socdaan,

Wasiir-kii hore ee ammanka Qaran-ka xildhibaan Max’ed Qanyare Afrax oo ka mid ahaa xubnihii ugu aas-aasay Isbaheysigii la dagaalanka argagixisada & soo celinta nabadda ayaa sheegay inay ka tanaasuleen kana baxeen Isbaheysigaasi isaga & 2 xubnood oo ku wehliyey socdaalka uu ku tegay deegaano ka tirsan gobolka Galguduud, wuxuuna Qanyare qiray in kooxda aas-aastay Isbaheysigaasi ay siyaasad ahaan fashilmeen.

Maxamed Qanyare Afrax oo wareysi siiyey Idaacadda Horn-Afrika ee magaalada Muqdisho ayaa sheegay in uu ku sugan yahay tuuladii uu ku dhashay, wuxuuna xusay inuu halkaasi u joogo ujeedooyin nabadeed oo uusan wax abaabul dagaal ah wadin.

“Anigu ma dhihin eray wax u dhimaya diinta Islaamka haddiise uu jiro in uu iga dhacay eray gef ah waxaan uga towbad keenay ILLAAHEY, isagana ayaan weydiisanayaa in uu iga cafiyo†ayuu yiri Maxamed Qanyare Afrax oo ay ka muuqatay kalsooni, mararka qaarna hadaladiisa ku xajinayey qosol, wuxuuna sheegay in uusan wax wel-wel ah qaban, isla markaana aysan waxba u dhibeyn mustaqbalkiisa dhinaca siyaasada haddii ay ka itaal-roonaadeen maxaakiimta maadaama uu ka mid ahaa hogaamiyeyaasha ugu hubka badan Soomaaliya

“Anigu wax badan baan waaya-arag u ahaa arrimaha Soomaaliya, xilliyadii lagu jiray dagaalada sokeeyana waxaan soo maray marxalado adag, marka uma arko wax culeys ah joogitaankeyga deegaanada aan ka soo jeedo†ayuu yiri Max’ed Qanyare oo intaasi sii raaciyey.

“16-kii sano aniga wax kasta ha la iga sheego laakiin waxaan hor-taagnaa dalalka deriska ah oo Soomaaliya dano fara badan ka lahaa oo ay ugu horreeyaan dalalka Kenya & Itoobiya oo kala goo-goyn ku wada dalka intii aan siyaasada ku soo jirayna kuwaas ayaan hor tagnaa marqaatiyaal fara badan ayeyna leedahay arrintaas, haddana maxaakiimta ayey mas’uuliyadaasi saaran tahay, shacabka Soomaaliyeed wixii maanta ka danbeeya haddii ay wax ka halaabaan maxaakiimta ayaa ka mas’uul ah, waayo iyagaa la diriray dadkii hogaamiyeyaasha ahaa oo waxna dalka ka ceryshay, waxna guryahooda ku ood-ooday, C/llaahi Yuusuf & Amxaaradiisana waa soo socdaan, marka waxaa laga rabaa mas’uuliyadaasi in ay caawo garabka u ritaan, shacabkuna uu kula xisaabtamo, laakiin shacabka aan waxba ogeyn oo qofka la xisaabtami karin, oo aan jid & jiho laheyn shacab fiican ma noqdaan, waxeyna noqonayaan shacabka uu sheegay Winston Churchill “Every People gets government they deserve†Mar la weydiiyey sida uu ka yeelayo hubkiisa, wuxuu yiri

“Hubkeyga Xamar yaala beesha ayaan ku wareejiyey, haddana kuwo aan haayo waxaan doonayaa in aan beeshu ku wareejiyo, wuxuuna hubkaasi noqonayaa wax loogu adeegayo Qaran-ka Soomaaliyeed meel kale oo loo leexin karo ma lahanâ€

Max’ed Qanyare ayey ka muuqatay xaalad ka dabacsan sidii uu horay ugu hadli jiray marka loo eego ereyadii uu horey u isticmaali jiray jiray, wuxuuna sheegay inuu diyaar u yahay inuu wada hadal la galo maxaakiimta Islaamiga ah haddiiba ay ogol yihiin sida uu hadalka u dhigay.

Was it him or Ethiopia that killed up to 400 civilians in the past 4 months?

Was it not his group that put roadblocks across the city for the past 16 years.

Was it not him who hunted religious men and non religious and shipped them through Dayniile air strip/

Now he is forgiven and will be welcomed so he can take part in motivating the public against who else Abdullahi Yusuf and the oncoming Clan and Ethiopian invasion.. Its a joke,

Dhubad.   

^Well he repented so there is nothing one can do about it I guess. Infact I liked the way he was so humble and apologised for what he did, at least he is better than Yalaxoow and his mate.

RedSea   

Mr. General Duke, so what is your take on the facts that Ethiopian troops are headed towards Southern Somalia as we speak. What is your position on that instead of blindly defending your uncle?

Don't waste your energy in defending a hopeless warlord and criminal or else you are in it with him.

^^^^

Ethiopia is coooommmmiiiinnnnng.

this is old and tired ruse criminals in xamar always use. And so what if they do inter the country? Two things should be kept in mind, there is no ethio-somali border in the south, its an administrative line, not a border because never in the history of our two countries with there agreements on such a thing. also, we must not be simple minded people and always consider both sides of a problem. what would you if terrorist were getting ready to cross your border. Also, the hypocrisy of some in here are too obvious. Ethiopia and Somalis were enemies because of Somalia's (which started the war) greater somalia policy, something I believe you are against mr redsea. Why than would you jump on the bandwagan of the ethiopia is coming fools. are you not a separatist who are friends with Ethiopia and claim to closer to a son addis rather than xamar?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

^^^^

Ethiopia is coooommmmiiiinnnnng.

this is old and tired ruse criminals in xamar always use. And so what if they do inter the country? Two things should be kept in mind, there is no ethio-somali border in the south, its an administrative line, not a border because never in the history of our two countries with there agreements on such a thing. also, we must not be simple minded people and always consider both sides of a problem. what would you if terrorist were getting ready to cross your border. Also, the hypocrisy of some in here are too obvious. Ethiopia and Somalis were enemies because of Somalia's (which started the war) greater somalia policy, something I believe you are against mr redsea. Why than would you jump on the bandwagan of the ethiopia is coming fools. are you not a separatist who are friends with Ethiopia and claim to closer to a son addis rather than xamar?

First of Mr. Naxar address me individually and what I believe rather than my home region. You are new to this place so don't be quick to judge me for what I stand for.

Secondly, what is your point here? Let me repeat my question. It has been confirmed that Ethiopian troops have entered into Somali territory along side with the warlords including Abdullahi Yusuf.They are there to do just one thing, which is to help their cause while hiding behind their "peacekeeping" force banner. Why are you all of the sudden getting nervous and saying unecessary stuff such that Ethiopia and Somalia never had official border. That is the most arogant thing I have ever heard in my life. You are full of qabiilist ideas, so come in terms with reality that Ethiopian troops are about to enter into Somalia and murder innocent civilians, which happen to be Muslims and more importantly Somalis; your people.

HornAfrique, I am sure they and anyone who sides with ethiopian troops who are in Somali soil will be wiped out, Allah willing.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Name-calling toogtaan dadka qaarkood caado ayee ka dhigteen. Enough. Waa dhamaatay. It will be deleted, if not completely edited. If you don't want your posts to be edited or deleted, then don't use afxumeys and other personal attacks.

State your rayi, ka soco without using aflagaado. Xoog ma jiro.

Explicit clan names, too, which is increasingly happening in other threads. No more loo dulqaadan karo. The rules are still the same and, yes, in effect.