Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Sh. Sharif ... The First President to the White House for 40 years ???

Abwaan   

lol...Juje...When did you move to Mogadishu? I think aniga waa iga qarisay...and your cousin gave you a job as well..way oo way...aniga cousin shaqo i siista oo madax ah ma haysto...hehehe...wa xaaba ka darran, Maasha Allaah Ilaah hakuu deystee carruurtii aad dhashayna maanta mallagaa inkiray?...hahahahah ahaha

Ilaahoow fadliga Ramadaanka nagu cafi, bahashii waa fogaatey!

me   

This has gone too far now, only a duel can save your honor.

Pistols or swords? What do you say?

Thankful   

Topic: Sh. Sharif ... The First President to the White House for 40 years ???

JB, I know you won't show the source or give us a link. But where do you get 40 years from? Siad Barre met Reagan as the photo shows. When you posted this didn't you think 40 years didn't seem right? Especially when the U.S supplied Somalia during Siad's time with so much? Do you even know Somali history?

Thankful   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote: waxaana uu noqonayaa madaxweynihii ugu horeeyay ee mudo 40-sano taga aqalka cad ee dalka Maraykanka.

There is a specific reason why he is hiding the source and link. It's constant lies and they need to stop!

Abwaan   

lol...I am afraid...no 1 waan soomanahay so dembi ma rabo, no2 when I said dadka qaarkood lama hadlayo...I mean business and Alxamdulillaah I am a man of his word!

Abwaan   

Mayee waa islaan haruub wadata...Mr. Warkaaga caddeyso aniga geed ha iigu soo gabbane...!...lol... This image was to a masamre aan xitaa fahmeyn inaan nac nac la rabin oo waxaan dembi ahayn laga kororsaneyn ee adiga intee ku xanuuntay...