Sign in to follow this  
Nur

The Most Powerful Force

Nur   

The Most Powerful Force On Earth!

Those who read the news these days will tell you, America is the most powerful force on earth.

Those who watch boxing history will tell you Tyson, Reggie Jackson, Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Ken Norton, Larry Holmes, etc.

Those who use tools will tell you mighty Iron

So let us find out which force is the most Powerful

Mr: Iron said: "I am the Most Powerful force"

Mr. Fire said, " Step back buddy, I can melt you, I am the most Powerful force"

Mr. Water said " Just a minute flame!, I can put your fire away in a splash, so I am most the Powerful force"

Mr. Cloud said " wait Mr. Water, I carry you, so I am most Powerful force"

Mr. Mountains said, " but I can stop you Mr. Cloud, you can't go past me, so I am the most powerful force"

Mr. Mankind said " Take a back seat Mr. Mountain, I can reduce you to the ground with my technology, I am the most Powerful"

Mr. Sleep said " O yeah, Mr. Mankind, you are soo weak I can overcome you easily and make you powerless, So I am the most powerful"

At this point everyone agreed that Mr. Sleep is the King, but suddenly a new guy walked in, and Mr. Sleep panicked .

" That is Mr. Worry, he is mean, I better get out of here in a hurry" said Mr. Sleep

Mr. Worry said, what is going on here guys?

" just before you walked in this room, Mr. Sleep was crowned as the most Powerful" they answered.

Mr. Worry laughed, and said, " He is chicken, why did he run away?. Great!, so that means I am the new uncontested most Powerful King, because I can take sleep away with ease, I am indeed the most Powerful"

The Room became all silent, no one liked Mr. worry for he was very intimidating like a bully, no one could guess what he was up to next. The community felt that Mr. Worry can not be stopped, he is ugly, ruthless and unscrupulous, he will do anything to dominate his adversaries, but the reality is that he is the most powerful, a terrifying fact of life to live with.

Before Celebrating this new Powerful King, a quiet softspoken gentleman walked in, so gentle, that no one felt his footsteps as he came in, The gentleman took a seat next to The New Powerful king, Mr. Worry, and to everyone's surprise, Mr. Worry upon noticing this stranger sit quietely next to him, ran out of the door with astonishing speed and never looked back.

Everyone stared at this likable smiling gentleman with amazement, a stranger who is so lovable, cuddly and adorable like a Panda bear .

The Crowd asked him, who are you? You have just scared Mr. Worry away, he was the Most Powerful King, and you have just chased him away?

With a nice charismatic smile the new comer said " I am Mr. Dhiker of Allah " I am The Power of the remembrance of Allah SWT, and I am the most Powerful force on earth.

" ..........................Wa La Dhikrullaahi Akbar....................................."

Nur

e-Nuri Softwaano Series

The Light Side Of The Heavy Stuff

Nur   

Sisters and Bros

It is Ramadan, take advantage of the season,

Allah SWT says " Mention And remember Allah a lot , and make tasbiix, morning and evenings "

Just a reminder

Nur

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Indeed it is a beautiful article to remaind us as long Allah with us we will always succeed. Mansha Allah jazaaka laah kheyr brother.

Nur, you really repost your posts from somalinet huh, brother you disappeared and you never looked back nevertheless it is still interesting as it was before and may allah reward you with khayr

Nur   

Maha sis

Jazakellahu khairan sis

Maymouna SIS

Yes I repost these topics here, because the issue are the same although the audience are different, but I have started new ones here so make sure you clic'em all, you never know when I will surprise you sis.

Nur

Nur   

So, things get tough?

Missed ur midterm exam?

work load increased?

Boss not understanding?

You get sick, coming down widda flu?

Not eneough time to do things around the house?

friends or family add to your tray of troubles?

You want to know where on the globe is kurtunwaarrey to escape to?

...........these and more spell

W O R R Y

Who u gonna call?

Try The Rememberance of Allah SWT!

Try Dhiker to take care of your worries

Nur

Nur,

Hadaan Ameenah dhali lahaa waan ku siin lahaa runtii, yacni sida aad nooga dhaadhicisay The Most Powerful One. Masha-Allah, I realy appreciate that, and may Allah reward your creative capacity for spreading the dacwah in an irresistable ways. Aaamiin.

Ameenah, :D , don't worry, am talking about the imaginery "if", OK. And xaal qaado, iyo ganbo, cause I know you don't take cimaamad. lol