Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

A rather colourful candidate-President of Somalia

Gabbal   

The first candidate Al Haji Maxamed Yassin sounds like a very good candidate. Allah, SWT, knows if there is substance behind those words, but he seems like a very good candidate.

Ayoub brother you know that I am against any person with blood on their hands from becoming president, as I understand you are against any people from Siad barre's government from taking reigns. So my question is if seccession was out of the question, would we not compromise on people who are more like the aforementioned candidate?

A president that was not part of Siad Barre's gov and does not have blood on his hands. Would "Somalilanders" not compromise on that issue?

BN   

I've seen this guy popping up on several websites but I don't know too much about him. But he's seems colourful I'll give him that ;) I have no idea about the Fish Candidate... icon_razz.gif:D

AYOUB   

Hornafrique

So my question is if seccession was out of the question, would we not compromise on people who are more like the aforementioned candidate?

If that was the case then I would back Ittihaad brothers and no one else. I have lost faith in all Somali politicians and all the people who want to be the 'next president' have not convinced me that they would not make 'mistakes' others have. Somalis have all to gain and nothing to lose if they are brave enough to back the only honest group who openly campaign for what we hope would fall into our laps. I would compromise if people like Ittihad were in full control and proved themselves with actions. In the mean time.. you know where to find me.

African   

Al Haji Maxamed Yassin is a true African; he was the Ambassador of Zimbabwe to the UAE till recently & now he wnts to bcome the Pres. Of Somalia, he deserves it.

He wll introduce the ministers to his personal frnds in Africa. Good luck 2 him

Gabbal   

Darbaaxo no sis! The more candidates there are, the less chance that a warlord takes reigns, and the more confidence Somalis in general have of this conference.

Ayoub understand you bro.