Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Curfew In The Election Day

Saalax   

Haatu , i see a hit a nerve to the point you are defending kikuuyus? for the record id rather be a f somali breakaway unrecognized state then being under kikuuyu's and masay domination.

Haatu   

I'm not defending any1. I'm just surprised how qof liita uu caayi karo qof intaas oo jeer ka muhiimsan oo ka fiican.

Domination? Yaa beentaa kuugu sheekeeyey? I assume weligaa Kenya maad arkin and you've got the nerve to suggest we oppressed. War we are free and enjoying it :D

Saalax   

haatu, nin kikuuyada ku shaqaysato aniga ha igu faaniin, atleast turki iyo waxas ku faan ileen ayagu wa xor.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

haatu, nin kikuuyada ku shaqaysato aniga ha igu faaniin, atleast turki iyo waxas ku faan ileen ayagu wa xor.

You foolish thing. So now you're including qabiil into the argument now. Caku ciyaalnimo iyo maangaab as Che would say :D

I'll repeat it again. Macalin is a successful polititian in a soveriegn recognised state. He does not work for Kikuyus (who only number around 20% of the population) but for the Kenyan people.

Saalax   

Haatu, the only fool in here is you who thinks a man who works for kikuuyaada serves the interest of his people nor has any special "political status" he does what kenya says, he does what the kikuuyu president says, he does not serve the interest of your people but rather kikuuyaada now go and live with that fact, run along and wear the masay traditional clothes and sing "Harambee" this is what happens when you try to get involved in afaraha somaliland you will get a doze of your own nightmare. :D

Haatu   

Noghtmare? What are you on? Macalin serves all those that live in Kenya including Somalis and Kikuyus. As for who runs Kenya, it changes everytime. Shaley Kalenjin ayaa xukumeyse maantana Kikuyu, berritona Luo baa xukumi doonaa. I doubt you knoe any of those ethnic groups so you talking about Kikuyus dominate Kenya is absurd. Marka someone who has never seen Kenya and has only read about it shouldn't even bother talk about the Somalis that live there and their position. Waxaa ku haayaa cudur la dhaho S/land ku waashe. JB baanu la hadlaaye, not you. Now run along and chase after your recognition you foolish little boy.

Hales   

Haatu, how is NFD?

Loool, it seems to me (considering how the discussion went) that you were picking a fight here.

Kikuyus immigrating to the NFD, loooooool.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Hales:

Kikuyus immigrating to the NFD, loooooool.

The kid is clueless. He has no idea that the Kikuyus only come there when their crops fail, even then in small numbers to look for work as cleaners and what not. Next he'll be telling us Oromos are migrating to NFD. I bet he has no idea that some live there already :D

Saalax   

Haatu, it's no secret kenya is always either ruled by the kikuyu, luo and groups like that which make up the majority of kenya, while the somalis there are not given enough chance to even have their own opposition party, you are eith with the kikuyus or luo's, currently it's a kikuyu president and a luo prime minister that is the most common power sharing in kenya.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Haatu, it's no secret kenya is always either ruled by the kikuyu, luo and groups like that which make up the majority of kenya, while the somalis there are not given enough chance to even have their own opposition party, you are eith with the kikuyus or luo's, currently it's a kikuyu president and a luo prime minister that is the most common power sharing in kenya.

You don't say. Somalis are a minority in Kenya. Everyone knows that.