Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

UN vows to defend Somalia regime

Jamster   

All is said without much though; perhaps the foremost remark made in my earlier post still holds the fort.

In this child’s play of what SOL’s olitical chamber has of late become, the said gentleman continiously entertains us with languid long treatise written either absentmindedly or languorously—or perhaps the undertaking was done under the influence of both. The oldish man (in his early 40s) never exhausts conjecturing up fantastical thoughts about history that never was— harmless indeed as it reminds me of a young boy wondering in the fields of Shalaambood; journeying thoughtlessly whilsit dreaming without cogitation about what out to be a better life; such a farm boy mentality (or I should I use nomad’s analogy but I shant as the gentleman in question is related to Ingiriis Carre sharing the surname if you like as such nomadism isn’t part of the fabric of their culture) should never be taken seriously; unless the child's fantastical thoughts takes grip of his reality; then his elders should be obligated to furnish him the needed medication in order to bring him back to reality.

Facts

When the USC ousted Siyad Bare from the Capital; that days the SNM rag tag of a militia was in hiding; the triangle (Hargeisa Berbera and Buco) was under the friom grip of Sareeye Guuto C/Casiis Cali Bare; an illustrious Brigadier of highest order.

Thusly, the Somali National Army was not defeated in the north but left the cities after the President was ousted and Ali Mehdi was declared a President.