Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

UN vows to defend Somalia regime

Gabbal   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Really? Is that why n Ethio Gen. Gabre and his army - with the help of stooges - against UN resolutions invaded and occupies the country? Is that why American bombers do night-time raids on villages and "president" responds by saying "heard it on the radio". What about the Asian fishermen all over your territorial waters while European vessels dump toxic waste. Don't forget shady businessmen signing underhanded mining contracts with criminal warlords. The world has a very peculiar way of showing "respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity" to the Somalia.
smile.gif

All those things concern you in the same manner you feel it concerns my person. You are as Somali as I am and should feel impacted as you wish to impact me. If you were to play the clan card, so can I play the clan card.

Whether an Ethiopian forcefully occupies Mogadishu port or Berbera through proxy, it is the same thing. ;)

Even so, Somalia's territorial integrity is not divisible no matter how much the world takes advantage of the disarray and disunity of its peoples. ;)

RedSea   

Nayruus,

Relax man. Your uncle, his so call might army can't do shid to Somaliland. Even more importantly you(nayruusow) can't set foot in Hargeysa. So yeah, I do understand where your cries are coming from. :D

ps. Nacayb udhimo.

Horn,

You said, somalia will be united even if Somaliland is brought back into the fold forcifully?

You should pay little revisit history again. Or perhaps visit uncle Afwayne' grave yard hence he might whisle his night marish years to your ear.

Horn, this person I call him oodda I have a very good description for him. Because I am respecting the forum, I am holding myself to not offense the sensibility of the crowd. Nobody can take away his right to defend his position and nobody is performing brain surgery on him to alter his flawed nerve cells. But he has to stop vomiting on our faces by fabricating insults and fictional stories. He is shoutmarching to recognition with lies and fabrications.

So many times I forced a doze of reality prescription, he replied in Somali to his kiddoes and said “Markaa, inaadeer waxaad yeeleysaa, kan-yar, ee Neyruus layidhaahdo ha u dhaqaajin oo ha u bixin”. When cornered that is the only tactics he uses to hide his a*s*s .

Now let us give him his own doze i.e. just leaves him for me. Ha u bixinna aniga ugu dhigga. I will keep stripping him in public.

Gabbal   

As usual Oodweyn, a lot of words, no substance. Everything you have said can be summed down to this single sentence: That HornAfrique brougt an "argument" and is trying to run away from it.

Do read what you write Oodweyn, and while (to flatter you a bit) I do envy the art of writing a flourishing article which can be summarized into a single sentence that you so excel at, I really must say it makes one a bit of a frustrated toad to sit there and still not be able to understand just what exactly you are getting at 2/3 into your articles. smile.gif

At same point, Oodweynow, the dressing has to be lifted and whatever solid substance we can find must be dissected. I brought this argument and I have stuck to it, what other inconsequential matter will you then hide with the sort of dressings we have all come to expect from you old boy?

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Nayruus, at the end of the day Somalia is one and will continue to be it. Even if Somalia does get its act together and forcefully tries to bring Somaliland back into the fold setting off a long separatist movement, the world will still continue to respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Somali Republic. That is how its been, that is how it will always be.

Don't waste time on Oodweyn and the likes; since I first posted on this forum 5 years ago, in 2002,up to this second they have been posting of the same "positive signs" towards recognition of Somaliland. Hurdada ka kaca!
:D

RedSea   

Aduunyow. waa hornafrique, adigu maxaad haysata maanta bal iisheeg?

ADeero Huurale ayuunbaad daba ordaysa. Waanad ogtay halkuu kudanbeeyey. He is neither a politician or mucaarad. he is useless. why do you have.

Nayruus,

Niyow adaa ceebaysan. Oo marba dhinac ubooda. Mar yidhaa waxaan raacsanay Abdullahi Yusuf marna kusheega shaydaan oo raaca Maxaakimta. Maxaa ka qaldan?

Kolay somaliland waxba kuma suubin kartid waayo runta miyaa la isku sheego maxaad tari kartaa. Miyaad kudhuusi somaliland? :D

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

Nayruus,

ps. Nacayb udhimo.

Mun: Red Sea, ma imka ayaa sidii habraha la is habaaray. Imaadan habaari jirin eh, ma waxa kaa wareerisay DAAMI STATE OF SOMALIA. Hargeisa is my city and when it is liberated from the gang, I will be there enjoying my Soomaalinimo and muslinimo.

But hey, this is the last response from me to you. I am after the big fish you know..so keep saying your evil prayers they may haunt you for the rest of your life and I know that deep in your heart you see the dismemberment of Somali Republic is totally wrong but you have no power because the the pressure of tribal allegiance is more powerfull than your good part. I suggest that you read the holy quran again and stop following the maddness int ay goore goor tahay>

Gabbal   

LOl @ nacayb u dhimo, inaa lilaah, oo meesha siyaasad baa laysku hayaaye waa maxay hadalada ku deehantahay cuqdada iyo xasaraad.

Nayruus, adeerow war raga way ku dhibsadeene adiguna un qujo-qujada ka daa. :D

me   

Horn is it true did Oodweyne claim the seccesionists would be recognized in 2003 and that he was in the negotiating team..and that he altered articles......if thats true then those are the actions of a deluded individual.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by me:

Horn is it true did Oodweyne claim the seccesionists would be recognized in 2003 and that he was in the negotiating team..and that he altered articles......if thats true then those are the actions of a deluded individual.

Oodweyn waa nin can ah, however I bring that up not to engage in character assassination but to show just how far he would go to further Somaliland's interest even at the expense of reality. Deluded? Maybe not. Trustworthy? Certainly not. ;)

RedSea   

Horn,

adeer. Kee dhib qaba. ma ninkaygan hoy, siyaasiyiin, waxgarad, kala danbayn, midnimo iyo waxkasta haysta. Mise kan (confused) ah oo gurina haysan, siyaasina umaqnayn, waxgaradna lahayn ayaa dhiba qaba?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

quote:Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

Nayruus,

ps. Nacayb udhimo.

Mun: Red Sea, ma imka ayaa sidii habraha la is habaaray. Imaadan habaari jirin eh, ma waxa kaa wareerisay
DAAMI STATE OF SOMALIA
. Hargeisa is my city and when it is liberated from the gang, I will be there enjoying my Soomaalinimo and muslinimo.

But hey, this is the last response from me to you. I am after the big fish you know..so keep saying your evil prayers they may haunt you for the rest of your life and I know that deep in your heart you see the dismemberment of Somali Republic is totally wrong but you have no power because the the pressure of tribal allegiance is more powerfull than your good part. I suggest that you read the holy quran again and stop following the maddness int ay goore goor tahay>
Nacayb inu kuhayo oo ooyayso shaki kama taagna. In aad tahay bilaa guri oo aanad Hargyesa cag soo saarin karin waa ogsoonay.

Besides, what do you know about the holliness of the Quran. You are supporting the naked ethiopian invasion.

If you are truelly a somali loving kid.

Answer these questions for me.

1.How can you support the EThiopian forces in Xamar and claim them to being an ally and yet cry against other Somalis in Somaliland?

2. How can you consider yourself to be for somaliwayne when you support the presence of a regime(Ethiopia) which is occupying somali galbeed and as you know won't give it back? how do you manage to blend all these things together.

Let us be truthful to ourselves. Can you be for somaliwayne if you are really supporting the xabashis who occupy both Southern Somalia and somali galbeed?

:confused:

Gabbal   

Oodweyn,

Consequently, let me try to rub this argument in your face one last time; and say the fallowing:

Do you dispute, that there is nothing that you have as a case against Somaliland that can be even compareable as to what has been happening to by and large in Somalia, or even your folks in Gedo and even Kismayo, as it so happens.

:D Completely irrelevant to everything and anything this particular discussion concerned. It seems to me, Oodweyne, that perhaps your dressing is there to hide something deeper; a lack of organization in your topic point.

However, you are determined to include Gedo, Kismaayo, and all other areas and subjects that can be deemed as irrelevant to this particular topic into the discussion so I will grant you your wish and remark on the areas you have touched on.

Somaliland and Gedo/Galgaduud are not comparable Oodweyn. Somaliland has been peaceful throughout most of the civil war while Gedo and Galgaduud can be deemed to be some of the areas most impacted by that horrific war, particularly Gedo. During the course of my discussions with you, I have learned that you are most definitely not a stranger to the history of Gedo during the last 16 years and in fact your awareness and understanding of the socio-political happenings in Gedo seemed to be completely above average if I were to take a pause and grant you your due rights. Because of that I will not regurgitate unneeded material but I will discuss a bit about the region since 2002.

It is something of chance that you pick 2002 as a the starting point of the change you wish to see when that particular year is the climatic year, in so far as peace and security is concerned for that region. Since 2002 that region of Gedo, lawless Gedo, Al Itihad bastion Gedo, Ethiopian invaded Gedo, war weary and beleaguered Gedo, has implemented an indigenous peace reconciliation conference unsupported by any NGO, UNDP money, or World aid. A conference that has seen more success that even your agreements in Borama and Burco have seen in the same amount of time that the Gedo reconciliation has been in existence. The region has went through a trial period and at the conclusion of it, regional and local administrations were implemented, unseen since the 80's, law and order was brought back, civic campaigns were undertaken, NGO's were lured back for the first time since the 80's, business and livelihoods have increased, recognition was received from neighboring states as equals, and ready investment is just getting the opportunity to be allowed to come in and do its job. This is only since 2004 and amazingly Gedo has seen leaps that neither even Somaliland and Puntland were able to witness 4 times the length of the existence of their reconciliations than Gedo's. That is that region for you Oodweynow; we await for nothing but more incredible news from that part of the country. If time is in your favor, I assure you that news coming from that area will certainly not disappoint so hold onto your horses old boy.

This is the face of Gedo today when it is allowed to flourish:

beerta.JPG

That land has suffered, but things are most definitely looking up for the better.

As for Kismaayo:

Again, do you dispute, that as we speak, half of your clan folks, are hoping that Col. Yey will not get the Ethiopians to take over Kismayo against you; whilst the other half are hoping that Col. Biixi, will do his best to smooth talk Col. Yey in-order for the old hyena from Mudug region not to say and ask Gen. Gebre of Ethiopia, that Kismayo is teeming with terrorist, and hence he and his connon-fodder should clear it.

In the sense, that when JVA of Mr. Abdiqasim Sald Boy were in ascendance in the south; you were card-carrying chearleader for him and his loot; and then when things get pit dicey, you turn completely on the mercy of Col. Yey; and now, you are hoping and praying that Col. Hiiraale could convince Mr. Meles Zenawi not to listern the smooth melodies of Col. Yey, so that Ethiopian's Dogs-of-war under Gen. Gabre will not be set on the Gedo's Clan that has the penchant to hoarding the loots of others - ala Kismayo Style -

You understanding of the political maneuverings concerning that gem of a city has always been third-hand information gleaned from irrelevant coffee shop discussion. I assure you that things are different than what you assume concerning that city and the future will be my witness. ;)

Next time do try to stay on topic and can keep irrelevant side discussions out.

RedSea   

what the farms in Baardheer are presented to prove a point. lol

Those farms as you informed us are privately owned by a lady from that region. Therefore it hardly says anything about any collective success of the region let alone politically. Come on man be little smarter with your visual effects. :D

Again, horn you and that Nayruus dude homeless. When I say that I mean you no one .

Gen. Duke has his uncle ina Yey to cheer for and he whatever he does is doing something and if not he has Pland to fall back on.

Also most of other nomads which I consider myself to be among of support the Islamic courts union and the reicarnation of them.

If not I have also Somaliland to fall back on.

Nayruus has no face in hometown hargeysa and you have no credibility in neither camps. meel cidla ah ayaad heehaabaysaan. Therefore it's hard for me to grasp why such two beings would accuse anyone in other words you have no ground to stand on?!!