Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

UN vows to defend Somalia regime

Horn, saxib, I know you did excellent job showing the world the impossibility for some persons to dismember the Somali Republic. But I can not let wickedness and immorality unabated in our faces. Even it is an insult to the Africans and the black people of the world, if the Somalis can not live under one political system. I believe strongly that we have to fight against the SNM gang and their secessionist agenda. :mad:

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

your uncle Bare Huuraale

Very mature and telling of your nature. So did you bring that Youtube because you disagreed with its insulting nature in principle or because it was towards your clan? smile.gif

Most of Somalia is waking up to Ethiopian hand today, Somaliland has been under its thumb for a decade. It was Somaliland that coined "the child born in Addis is closer to I than the child born in Mogadishu". How fast we forget that after being abandoned on the alter. ;)

Northernor all I said was Riyaale is today in Addis, being called there probably to give an explanation for arresting the politicians thereby hurting Mele's chances of winning the "presidency" for him again. :D

Horn

Sxb, it would be childish on my part to go down with you on it. But I would just remind that your record is very well known here in SOL. :D

As for the comment by Cali Waraabe, it is nothing but an ill considered comment on his behalf. People do apologise for making such comments and rer Somaliland will sooner or later demand Cali Waraabe to go on record by apologising to the Somali people.

But your uncle, my dear horn, will never be forgiven for inviting the enemy and leading them to massacre the Somali people. Nor will SOL forgive you and your ilk for ululating for such a horrendous crime against the Somali people.

Juje   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

I believe strongly that we have to fight against the SNM gang and their secessionist agenda. :mad:

You have erred in your priorities, we should first get rid of the imbeciles who have led the Xabashi into the country.

Gabbal   

But your uncle, my dear horn, will never be forgiven for inviting the enemy and leading them to massacre the Somali people. Nor will SOL forgive you and your ilk for ululating for such a horrendous crime against the Somali people.

He neither led them into the country nor massacred any people. He, Barre, sought support against those who, commanding foreign mercenaries, massacred his wounded men in a hospital. That is all adeer. Prior to that he was praised for his nationalistic stance and after that he is being praised for not supporting the massacre in Mogadishu.

If you consider the fight against the Ethiopian backed TFG wrong, which you obviously do, what is the difference between this and the Darwiish Wars? Adeerkaa Iggarre taariikh fiican mahaysan, Edna Aadane mahaysto, Faysayl Cali Waraabena mahaysto. Bal adigu wax soo tabi. smile.gif

You are the last group to be discussing such matters. Take it however you will but the charade has to be stopped somewhere. ;)

When Yey comes with the mighty army of the world, I presume it will a cake walk because Mel and Tigrean militia are already in all areas of Hargeisa-Burao-Barbera region.
:D

Translation: My uncle has no strong brave soldiers to fight for him & defeat his enemies. Waxaan maqli jiray,Timirtii horaa dab loo waa. Adeer,perhaps your Uncle should first deal with the "little Problem" in Xamar.

But most importatnly looks like the powers that be realized the truth on the ground: The (Ethiopian)plan failed & the insurgency is working. No AU troops are coming & sadly,Somalia is not safer than it was,matter of fact,its worse than it was 7months ago. What will this plan have again? Ask another dictatorial regime(that badly needs US backing)to send its troops?

Who is the likely candiate among the puppet regimes of the world? North Korea? Lets see....

LOL Ina Iggare was at least man enough to bring along 5,000 of his own kinship to do the karbaash and finish off the Mad Mullah and his ragtag militia and he has to take the bounty and the girls himself and not 30,000 hungary Xabashi as your uncles did. ;)

Besides, speaking of Daraawish, The Mad Mullah did more harm to the Puntland clans than he ever did to the Somaliland ones. There were few times he sneaked at late nights and stealed few shecamels here and there and robbed camel-caravans while enroute but never did he do what he did to the boys of Lasqorey or the boys of Lascanood or those from Garoowe.

But in anyway, ninka Xabashi umaddiisa u soo hogaamiyey ee yidhi kaalay oo ila dil oo i gumayso, ninkaa wax ka foolxun oo ka taariikh xun aduunka soo ma marin soona mari maayo. And that happens to be your uncles. icon_razz.gif

He, Barre, sought support.

I am sure

was one of the people that Barre sent to Addis to shoreup support. redface.gif

I do not understand that logic Juje. Even the Quran is ordering us to unite and arm ouselves and become one before we start fighting. I believe if every Somali including the SNM gang are united and have one voice and love for their country as Somalis and show that to world community, fighting will not even be required. You are forgetting the only ammunition and arsenal we have is the world opinion. we can not win this alone. our institutions are destroyed. there is no single country including the moslem states taht agree that somalis settle their difference by the barrel of gun. and Mel and his amxaaro understand that very well. this is a fight to win eith brains not with guns. u will see at the end of it many innocent and not that innocent of our people are going to lose their lives while acheiving nothing, if we not stop and think.

think man. look at the shabaab declaration refusing to attend asmara meeting and ideology they are trying to sell to the world. man, amxaadros have been an independent government, christian for time immemorial. they are 100% nationalists and beleive law and order. we are fragmented tribal soceity and have very narrow and limited knowledge about the role of government.

Juje, just think again. no emotions. we have to win the battle in the international arena. these may help you. to remove the amxaaro troops from our soil as they are the world preconditions:

1. stop the fighting

2. disarm the insurgents

3. let peace keeping troops come to Mog. Not from the front states

4. do not disrupt the national reconciliation meeting

5. the opposition including the UIC have to join the talks.

Let us fulfill these preconditions and see if amxaaro troops stay in Somalia. If they do, I do not think they will, then it will be clear to the world that Somalia is an occupied country.

Let me go back to point number 2. some people may argue that if we disarm ourselves and amxaaro decides to keep our country for good, from where will we get weapons? or one tribe will dominate another.

If amxaaro decides to annex our country, with world opinion with us we can join SomaliGalbeed and the forces that are fighting inside ethiopia. for the next point, although there may be domination of one tribe, the effects of that domination will not as great as for example triges (mel zenawis' tribe) have other ethnic people in ethiopia or as bad as the lifetime of siyaad bare's regime. The trick is for the federal system and I am sure I will be shouting for my DAAMI FEDERAL STATE OF SOMALIA in northwest.

no time for editing, juje ask questions. i have more to say….

Gabbal   

[QB] LOL Ina Iggare was at least man enough to bring along 5,000 of his own kinship to do the karbaash and finish off the Mad Mullah and his ragtag militia and he has to take the bounty and the girls himself and not 30,000 hungary Xabashi as your uncles did.
;)

Somali logic. :D So the British invasion and aerial bombardment of Taleh was a mystery of History eh? :D

Besides, speaking of Daraawish, The Mad Mullah did more harm to the Puntland clans than he ever did to the Somaliland ones.

So we finally get somewhere. Why did your efuse him then other than for clannish divide and conquer implemented by the British? Are you admitting you were a colonial lackey, called to fight the colonial enemy? ;)

As for Dhaqane, the man was a ranking member of the SNF/SRRC. A minority group cut off from the SNF because of their support for Ethiopia during the 90's. He, represents himself, as I am sure you would say Buubaa did himself in the previous months. ;)

me   

Yea I read it nayruus and will post a full response soon, what I meant is the discussion between suldaank and horn and how that was getting out of control.

AYOUB   

Another day, another doq*n..

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:

When Yey comes with the mighty army of the world, I presume it will a cake walk because Mel and Tigrean militia are already in all areas of Hargeisa-Burao-Barbera region.
:D

Translation: My uncle has no strong brave soldiers to fight for him & defeat his enemies. Waxaan maqli jiray,Timirtii horaa dab loo waa. Adeer,perhaps your Uncle should first deal with the "little Problem" in Xamar.

Give him credit for figuring at least that out. :D If the UN really cares for Somalia, it should show it by sending in an army of psychiatrist armed with antipsychotic medications. I suggest the name "Operation Restore Sanity".

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Nayruus, at the end of the day Somalia is one and will continue to be it. Even if Somalia does get its act together and forcefully tries to bring Somaliland back into the fold setting off a long separatist movement, the world will still continue to respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Somali Republic.

Really? Is that why n Ethio Gen. Gabre and his army - with the help of stooges - against UN resolutions invaded and occupies the country? Is that why American bombers do night-time raids on villages and "president" responds by saying "heard it on the radio". What about the Asian fishermen all over your territorial waters while European vessels dump toxic waste. Don't forget shady businessmen signing underhanded mining contracts with criminal warlords. The world has a very peculiar way of showing "respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity" to the Somalia. smile.gif

Gabbal   

Again, Oodweyn your tactics are not new to this corner of the forum. If I remember correctly, you were the man whom I caught altering news documents on print everywhere on the world wide web as well as making false promises on the "day" we would see the "recognition" of Somaliland.

The most memorable to stand out as of yet is your deadline of October (or was it November) of 2003/4 as the month we would see the recognition of Somaliland from several "key" nations in which your very person was a member of the "negotiation" team. You were ludicris than and you are ludicris now, only now it is a bit old. ;)

You remarking on the development of Somaliland is respectable as well as understandable, but coming here continuously with childish mutterings and juvenile perspective on the reality of our world is unbecoming of you or anyone else that wishes to engage in such a discussion.

It is a bit tiring Oodweyne, now do stay on the topic at hand or cease clouding the area and chasing us out because of sheer boredom.

I am glad, however, that you stopped exposing your naiveté of international geo-politics regarding Somaliland's recognition case and started concentrating more on the predictable domestic front. ;)