Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Dowladaha Mareykanka oo u ololeynaya sidii ay Somaliland ula midoobi lahayd Soomaaliy

ANWAR   

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC) Muqdisho 8/05/07

Dowladaha Mareykanka iyo Itoobiya ayaa la sheegayaa inay olole xoogan ugu jiraan sidii Jamhuuriyadda isku magacowday ee Somaliland loo ogoleysiin lahaa inay la midowdo Soomaaliya inteeda kale.

Warar hoose oo laga helayo ilo lagu kalsoon yahay ayaa waxay sheegayaan in dadaal loogu jiro in Somaliland la ogoleysiiyo inay ka sii mid ahaato Soomaaliweyn taas bedelkeedana loo ballanqaaday inay kaalin muhiim ah ku yeelato dowladda xilligan u dhisan Soomaaliya.

Wararka ayaa sheegaya in madaxda Somaliland loo ballanqaaday in la siinayo jagada Ra'iisal Wasaaraha iyo inay la yimaadaan Xildhibaano ay raalli ka yihiin oo u bedela Xildhibaanada hadda ku jira Baarlamaanka ee goboladaas matala.

Ololahan oo sida la sheegay xoogan ayaa soo baxay markii ay Dowladda Federaalku la wareegtay Soomaaliya inteeda kale.

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC)

if this is true so bay bay :D warabe :D

Yey & Gedi's days were counted anyways since their only running a transitional government. I welcome this new initiative and I'm sure the Hargeisa administration would enchance the quality of the future national government.

A.J.   

I'm sure the Hargeisa administration would enchance the quality of the future national government.

I am sure it would but it aint gonna happen. The Somaliland people wouldnt allow it.

Somaaliya has to sort its own problems out, without outsider help.

^^ lol is the Hargeisa and Berbera citizen an "outsider" now? a "foreigner"? Whats next, your gonna impose Homeland border control against southern somalis?

RedSea   

Don't you think we are forgetting something here?

Somalilnaders' aren't U.S citizens you know. If the U.S says so, Bush and his foreign Affair may go climb a skinny pole. That doesn't concern the Somalilanders. The ball and game both lie on the palm of our hands, we may twist it and turn it how we want to when we want to. What will the U.S do if the Somalilanders say no to such move, will they invade? lool

the Econman, don't twist things, Somalilanders aren't foreingers, they are Somalis who have chosen to go their own seperate ways, you may call yourself a foreigner if you go to hargeysa or just a fellow somalis from neighboring country of Somalia, it's your choice, but hey Somaliland is here to stay. I think I had mentioned in another thread, that you and other here have no say in it as long as you are not a Somalilander. lol

RedSea   

^Oh here we go again, another one of those dudes claiming to be from Hargeysa! lol

Somaliland= land of aliens mayee. lol

ANWAR   

NO NO Im from Awdal, and I want Awdal to be declared independent from Somaliland

And if you dont believe me so go head :D

Bada Cas

I'm not twisting things. It's just that I find this whole "were-not-foreigners-but-somalis-from-another-country-that-want-to-stay-separated from southsomalis" thing one of the most funniest inventions since the trinitarian doctrine.

My say in matters concerning Somaliland and Somalia is not for approval by some "somalilander from SOL". I got both family and investments in Hargeisa as well as in Mog and I don't separate the two places and its people. "As long as you are not a Somalilander" you say; you really succeeded in making yourself believe the illusion of Somaliland as a separate nation is real.

Abwaan   

loool.......at investments and family in Hargeysa and Mogadishu does that entitle you to dream on running the two cities?

Maba dhalane dhawrtaysan ogaa! war bal u sug waddanka intiisa kale xabashida iyo xulafadooda hallaga xoreeyee xaggee Somaliland ugu boodi ma inay gumeysiga cusub wax kaga soo biiraan baad rabtaa?

RedSea   

Somalieconomist,

No one stated such, I didnt' say it neither did Renegade, read the comments again if you dont' mind.

Secondly, if you find anything redicolous, you should find the massacring of innocent civilians and bombardment of their homes as just that.

in addition, you may invest anywhere, that is your personal bussiness and choice not mind.

The bottomline is , what you say here or elsewhere doesn't change nor does it alter the direction in which Somaliland is heading, for that apparanent reason, your talk is nothing but hal bacaad lagu lisay, cheap. :D

Mr. President,

how many places are you from?

You use to say that you were from Hargeysa, wassup with that hommie? :D

^^ Actually I don't "dream" anymore. I plan and execute in IRL.

Xabashida inay baxayaan laba cali ma is waydiinayso but one can't put down his tools and wait for that; it's called having a lead over another sucker when being the first one in town to set up shop. The rest of the diaspora slackers can stay in their homes here in the west and have fadhi-ku-dirir about genocide and lifelong ethopian occupation. Smart and insightful businessmen don't got time or ears for that crap. Money never sleeps pal.

Baruud

I think you should go back yourself and have another read. If your saying I'm having difficulties with my reading comprehension, please do point out whats wrong.

And I also find it more ridicilous that the same ppl that claim that their hurt and extremely saddened by these bombarded innocent civilians of the south at the same time are ever more eager to remain separated from them. Pretty much like western donors who feel very close to the poor ppl of the world but don't want them crossing over to their country.

The bottomline is , what you say here or elsewhere doesn't change nor does it alter the direction in which Somaliland is heading, for that apparanent reason, your talk is nothing but hal bacaad lagu lisay, cheap.

I'm not at SOL to change the political landscape of any country but for amusement but I do seem to have made some progress as well since you seem to be irritated by my detour to Somaliland politics. My talk is indeed cheap but making you touched by it is simply priceless smile.gif

I laugh at those exclamations "warar hoose ayaa sheegaya", "ilo ku dhowdhow" ,,,, "wararka laga helayo",,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Thanks to Somaliweyn for intertaining some ppl ,,, :D:D