Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

New Sharif Hotel Cabinet : Its a joke I tell ya

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

Layzie the women you're implying to have a Suuqa Xoolaha Shaahado is an Neurology Surgeon and with a second degree in Chemistry and been educated in France. She speaks fluently in 7 languages and I know parts of her family personally of which all of them are doctors maashalaah. Dont make assumptions pls and am not in anyway related to her but I admire her work she did with with Somali medical students in Russia and Ukraine.

I wonder what made them change Oomar from the post as I see him more qualified then the one who he was replaced with.

Soomaali ayaa daris ku ahayn reerkeeda, gurigeena iyo gurigooda isku wada dhagnaa. Inkastoo iyada iyo walaalaheeda kuwa waa weynaa u soo dhoofeen London anoo yaraa, qaarkood waa xasuustaa, sida Xuseen Afeey, Wardheere, Dhuub iyo Shooble. Reer wanaagsan ayee ahaayeen.

Sophist   

" quote:Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

I wonder what made them change Oomar from the post as I see him more qualified then the one who he was replaced with " .

Wacdaraha aduunka, can you substantiate this claim?

Jangeli was one of the youngest ambassador's of the Somali republic. He was educated at a boarding school in Britain and subsequently went to Brown University which is an Ivy league. He must have spent in the Foreign office/diplomatic services over 15 years!. Now how is he less qualified than Omaar who has never worked in the Diplomatic services and has been out of job for donkeys years?

Inkastoo ey sidaas tahay, I would still would like to know why Omaar is being demoted. Quite a curious affair!.

S.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Sophist:

He must have spent in the Foreign office/diplomatic services over 15 years!

15 years? What experience? When? Surely you're not counting some of the time Jangeli JNR was a diplomat's son as "experience" smile.gif Do elaborate...

Abwaan   

Sophist they are both well bro. Thank you...I hope all is well...

Yes the tall and bold guy that is him....lol...Dmmye and his co. I guess he has been trying to recruit you too...You know what I wouldn't give a toss about ones post all I care about in Soomaaliya sidaan si ka fiican Ilaah noogu bedelo...and when that happens...daaqad laga soo galo iyo kanaa habaryartay qaba waa dhammaanee runta ayaana imaanaysa!

Sophist   

Abwaan, Dmmye is a friend but we differ on current political situation. Aniga recruitment kayeeli maayo cidna for the time being!.

Ayoub, Do you know that he became a first secretary when he was the tender age of 26? You can say it was due nepotism but we are not talking about the moral's of the Siyad Bare's government.

S.

Rumor has it that Oomaar was cough red handed campaigning for the succession of Somaliland in the western diplomatic circles.

That would be good reason to demote him.

This is how GarooweOnline spinned:

GALKAYO, Somalia Aug 17 (Garowe Online) - Somalia's interim Prime Minister Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmake has fired Foreign Minister Abdullahi Oomar in a dispute over the Prime Minister's first visit to the northern regions of Puntland, confidential sources tell Garowe Online.

Mr. Abdullaho Oomar

The Prime Minister has appointed Mr. Ali "Jangeli" Ahmed as the Horn of Africa country's new Minister of Foreign Affairs. Mr. Jangeli, who was Foreign Minister during President Abdullahi Yusuf's term, is presently part of the Prime Minister's delegation in Galkayo.

It is not clear why the Prime Minister fired Mr. Oomar, but unconfirmed reports said the former Foreign Minister refused to accompany Prime Minister Sharmake as part of the Transitional Federal Government (TFG) delegation in Galkayo city for talks with Puntland government leaders.

The Prime Minister is expected to a formal announcement soon, with some reports voicing the possibility for a complete Cabinet re-shuffle.

Meanwhile, official talks between the visiting TFG delegation and Puntland government leaders are scheduled to begin tomorrow. Prof. Ibrahim Addow, the TFG's Minister for Higher Learning, is also expected to join the talks.

The talks will primarily focus on cooperation between the TFG and Puntland government organs in the fields of security, politics and resource-sharing.

It is Sharmake's first visit to Puntland since being appointed Somali PM in February 2009.

Source: Garowe Online

Layzie xishood inan baad tahay ee beenloow waa kalmad weyn. I know the family oo ey ka dhalay Qamar marka adna waxaad lasoo shir tagtey 80's. More than 20 yrs has passed from that what do you of the degrees she's attained since that time. Dumar baad tahey ee Women's sections ku ekoow walaal, as your one of the few if not the sole female posting on this section. Walle wax nala tus oo hadana noo laaban bey somaalidu tirahda cajiib.

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Rumor has it that Oomaar was cough red handed campaigning for the succession of Somaliland in the western diplomatic circles.

That would be good reason to demote him.

haddii aay taasi run tahay malayaabayo Mr. Omaar hadduu danaha reerkiisi sii hooshoosa usoo dham-dhameenayey. Yaanan suubin taa ka soo biloow Shariifka to PM. to Mr Speaker, kulli calooshooda ushaqeystayaal waaye. They all put thier own personal agenda ahead of that of the national one. Period!

Abwaan, brah, are you convincing yourself or me that the lady is smart? I didn't question the lady's intellect in any of my previous posts but I did question sharif's reasoning for selecting her and others and at the same time I commented on her qualification, which can not be confirmed by any of you.

Now, answer my question about why you think Sharif chose this group of people, including the lady in question and at the same time, answer me why he is using mp's from yey's administration if he was so dead against the man who led the previous term etc?

Whatever happened to delivering change? Change isn't putting on a clean shirt without really showering.

As for Wacdaro beenloow, marka hore please meesha wax macquul eh la imow, marka kalena beentaada tartiibi, oo iska kala yaree. Mida kale aan kuusheegaayo waxaa waaye inaad ogaatid marka aad hadasho oo aad konton eray afkaaga kasoo baxo, afartan iyo shan ah aa been eh. Taa adiga xataa aa ku raacsan, ee nin yahow waxa aad ku hadleyso iska fiiri ee awareness yeelo, waa talo.

Marka kale, when you are in the presence of a dumar, lower your gaze and in my case, bow down and say please and thank you whenever you address me and at the same time be grateful. Never utter anything without saying it out loud to yourself first in order to make sense of it all. Remember your place in this world and in case you forget, its the bottom of the pack. Remember to enter and leave through the back.

Master always knows best, be thankful that you have me as your master.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Abwaan, brah, are you convincing yourself or me that the lady is smart? I didn't question the lady's intellect in any of my previous posts but I did question sharif's reasoning for selecting her and others and at the same time I commented on her qualification, which can not be confirmed by any of you.

LayZie G. you are not the only one who does not approve this cabinet either in size of individuals. I am concerned too and you are right that majority of them are the very same men/women who worked with A/Y and the number is almost the same and that is something I am against laakiin adiga waxay kaaga dhegtey gabadhaan... maxaa ka waddaa proof her education background...obvious ly you don't know her sis ...except this little info that your habaryar/eeddo gave you...One thing I was told by someone very close to her and actually her former classmate (a Somali gentleman who has earned his PhD in Germany who I met in Cairo back in 2005) is that as well as being educated in Somalia she also studied in Germany and maybe other places too and I think she studied something to do with science, plus she is in her middle-age in Somali terms I guess she is not islaan 80 jir ah oo weligeed xil soo heysey, wax ceeb ah adi xitaa hada uma heysid so ka dhammow gabadhaan dee ee adeegso your other reasonable proofs.