Sign in to follow this  
Juje

2 Somali Radio Journalists Killed

Tahliil   

Juje Wrote:

am certain due to my knowledge that no Axmaro or TFG subordinate is capable of placing a 'remote-controlled' land mine in jiid-cadaaha qaburaha Al-Barakaat adaa.

ahahahahahhah ....lol....yeah...me too

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by Juje:

Sheekoy ku nacey..! The Fragile unity you so vehemtly mention sxb, you dismatled it before you came to rule, the ICU, and in your reign you considered all others as infidils cause you arrogantly assumed you were righteous.

The ICU were and continue to be the antithesis of what you describe. Their unrivalled justice has been explained and made abundantly clear in previous SOL posts. Look them up and read for yourself.

Your policy of dealing with the public and appeasing them was lil bit short of dictatorship.

Were you in Mogadishu at the time? Did you question Mogadishu's residents before reaching your conclusion? Not only did the ICU deal justly with their subjects but they also dispelled the age-old animosity and discrimination suffered by ethnic Somalis of lower caste - e.g. what some refer to as the 'Adoon' or 'Jareer'.

The remarkably positive side of creating secure and safe envirement was over ridden by your status in declining to compromise with alternative political foes - hence the reason of the Ethiopian Invassion.

Again, this oft-repeated but baseless accusation has been dealt with in other threads. The ICU had gone to enormous lengths in their efforts to reach a compromise with the TFG. They invited AY to come to Mogadishu and assume his title several times. What more could one do?

regarding the blame-game, I dont know who to believe either party, but am certain due to my knowledge that no Axmaro or TFG subordinate is capable of placing a 'remote-controlled' land mine in
jiid-cadaaha qaburaha Al-Barakaat adaa.
, give me something else that I can buy.

I think you're being a little naive here. You may be right that neither the Ethiopians nor the TFG were capable of planting sophisticated remote controlled devices previously. However, with Mogadishu now full of Western Intelligence operatives (not just American) and with the stepping up of covert military training and assistance - one shouldn't be too suprised that the Axmaro and TFG forces may have finally mastered such techniques.

Somalidu malaha ma maqlin "you reep what you sow". I don't wish death upon anyone, but why should we care? The clan mouth pieces contributed to the disaster that is southern somalia in a big way, why should we feel sorry for them when other people are subjected to that hell of city thanks in large part to them.

LOL me, wat walantahay!

"The truth" "tow the line"? i can't argue with paranoia but if you think pitting mindless clan morans is telling the truth, by all means keep beating the drum.