Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Puppet Omar Jamal dismantled in a TV Debate!

An interesting TV debate took place in MN tonight. This TV debate pited Omar Jamal,(The self proclaimed Lawyer,even tho he has never seen the inside of a law school)VS Mohamed Aden Tiicey, a Mankato State Public Adminstration Grad student.

Omar Jamal at one time in the debate got so frustrated and called Tiicey, the VP of United Somali Diaspora, "Terrorist" to which Tiicey said and i quote: "I am a good citezen with no felony in this country unlike you"(referring to Omar Jamal's trouble with the laws).

You guys watch it......

VIDEO OF OMAR JAMAL VS TIICEY

Originally posted by Abdiladiif:

^Cannot watch it at work. What is the debate about? Miyey is-balansadeen Faaraxow? I know Jamal waa macaan-jecel...he has no principle.

Go Tiiceey..tear him up dayuuska!

You should call Tiicey and ask him,L0L. Better yet,when you see Omar Jamal @ you know where,adigana balanso si aad dhagaha ugu jaftid.

smile.gif

^Tiiceey.....xaragaa loogu bixiyey magaca

You should call Tiicey and ask him,L0L. Better yet,when you see Omar Jamal @ you know where,adigana balanso si aad dhagaha ugu jaftid.

Did you know Asad has his Sahan TV now? Waan inaan kobtaas kubalansado Omar hud-hude...waraa halagu arko dee aad nijaaska dhagaha iggala-jaftid.

loool. Destroyed? Which one?

Farax_Brown, we all know you are a serious clanist, but I never knew you would go this low and insult cowardly a man you can easily confront in the streets of Minneapolis. Coward's act.

Omar Jamal is an honourable man who has done nothing but good work for the Somalis in Minneapolis over the years. He stood side by side with Somalis from every clan. He is the most media savy Somali individual in North America. No other person has received more media conversation than Omar Jamaal. Search google.

FB, Omar Jamal has always been helping your clan members who are a minority in Minneapolis and you know it. Don't come to SOL to insult this great community organiser out of clan hate and jelousy. His record is out there for everyone to see it. You have shamed yourself.

In that debate, Omar Jamal destroyed the fat dude and everyone can see it. The fat brother went on TV to pass nonsense from Dayniile.com as debate material. It was embarrassing to say the least. I hate when simple-minded ****** go on the air waves thinking they can debate others with the few dimwit-feeds they memorize from holy dayniile.com.

Xoogsade   

^ I watched the debate and Omar Jamal sounded every A/Y supporting crook we hear speak on radio interviews and read their trash on forums. The same emotional rants of "My clan was once displaced, our women were once raped, and now we are cool with the rape of other somali women, and the displacement of the masses". Other justifications he gave for the massacres and displacement was because the warlord was attacked in Villa somalia so he had no option but to respond.

LOL, Omar Jamal even forgot that he was on record calling Abdiqassim's government illegitimate in the past but tried to present himself to the audience as a supporter of that TNG.

Originally posted by General Duke:

loool. Destroyed? Which one?

Farax_Brown, we all know you are a serious clanist, but I never knew you would go this low and insult cowardly a man you can easily confront in the streets of Minneapolis. Coward's act.

Omar Jamal is an honourable man who has done nothing but good work for the Somalis in Minneapolis over the years. He stood side by side with Somalis from every clan. He is the most media savy Somali individual in North America. No other person has received more media conversation than Omar Jamaal. Search google.

FB, Omar Jamal has always been helping your clan members who are a minority in Minneapolis and you know it. Don't come to SOL to insult this great community organiser out of clan hate and jelousy. His record is out there for everyone to see it. You have shamed yourself.

In that debate, Omar Jamal destroyed the fat dude and everyone can see it. The fat brother went on TV to pass nonsense from Dayniile.com as debate material. It was embarrassing to say the least. I hate when simple-minded ****** go on the air waves thinking they can debate others with the few dimwit-feeds they memorize from holy dayniile.com.

First of all Duke,Stop with the insulting and name calling. The Nomad in that debate is a silent member of SOL & as such,you are in violation of the rules. I have reported your post to the ADMIN & i hope he takes actions.

Secondly,You are confused,as always. You always believe anyone and everyone who is against the TFG & pro Asmara is from one clan. I dont belong to "my clan" whatever that clan is,altho i believe you mean Abdiqasins clan.

Thirdly, Only you and your likeminded lot of the discombobulated will say something about being a minority in a foreign land. But,if i may induldge you and be like you,i will have to remind you that the TFG supporters are a fraction of the people who are against the TFG. But,since your mental clock stopped in 93,you keep talking about certain clan.

Fourthly, Omar Jamal was once a good somali activist,but today,he is a mad man, Literally. A man who has ;egal issues and no freinds at all,Even his family has abandoned him(I am sure You know the story about his family,so let me not go into it).

Last but not least. I think you should keep your cool.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL. You insulted his friends, so he has a right to be mad.

Loool funny to see Duke call other people simple-minded! HAHAH lol

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^LOOOL. You insulted his friends, so he has a right to be mad.

Loool funny to see Duke call other people simple-minded! HAHAH lol

I didnt insult anyone,i just called him a puppet and fake lawyer LOL.

Ibtisam   

^^Well telling the truth (whatever it is) can be seen as insulting. Pluz that was not exactly a compliment! especially when the man helped "your" clan, the minority! you are so ungrateful :D You should really be kissing his views and endorsing them. Kinda like he rubbed your back…so you must rub his now…