Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

RECENT STATEMENT BY MELES ZENAWI

Zenawi also has another good reason for not wanting to withdraw his forces from Somalia anytime soon. He has been lying to the Ethiopian people by minimizing his casualties and only releasing a three digit-figure

Likewise, the spokesman for Somaliland in a recent BBC interview, perhaps unwittingly, disclosed that they had contacted the Ethiopians about the Las-Anod episode

web page

well, i didn't want to read at all when i say Jama Mohamed Ghalib is the writer.

by the two puppet entities of Puntland and Somaliland against the interests of the instability-weary Somali populace.

You can see the anger and hatred emotions even in the beginning of the paragraph.

Reliable information retrieved from some internet messages

ceeb, reliable information retrieved from some internet messages is the best references he could get. Miskiin ! ! !

THE REST IS EVEN WORSE AND NOT WORTH MENTIONING ,,,,,,,,,,,, I FEEL FOR THE OLD MAN

Somalis and their conspiracies theories, if they would only apply the same amount of energy to solving real problems, we would be in a better place. Truth is, Ethiopia had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in Laascaanod and we should thank God for their assistance to our government and that fact that Ethiopia, a state with the largest concentration of Somalis outside of Somalia, is ruled by a friendly government not bent on the oppression of its people. If it was not for the Melez regime, eritrea would not be an independent country. If it wasn't for that regime, it would have been an amhara regime willing to lose everything to keep the oromos, Afars and ethnic Somalis in dusty, poor undeveloped state. More then ever, the fate of Somalis and Somalia are in the hands of Somalis themselfs. Which road we take (Anarchy, Wahabism or a democracy) depends on us people. Melez has saved both our countries from anarchy and wahabism and we should be greatful one day for his wisedom and benevolence.

what is wrong if we agree on something ??

Ghalib is value nothing but i still hope he'll realize that and join his country's trip to its destination ,,,,,, i still feel for him coz he is part of me

NASSIR   

Mr. Ghalib has every right to express his opinion but is it worthy to stoke more hostility in this volatile region with trumped up charges such as what crimes against humanity the Ethiopian troops in Mogadisho perpetrate on a daily and nightly basis.

I am sort of gleaning from this article more info than I ever have seen in either Somali news portals or from a congeries of reputed international press. So is it possible to think that Ghalib asymmetrically knows more than anyone else. Or are his pronouncements and trumped up charges amount to conspiracy theory without the least back up source.

I sympathize with the one million people displaced from their homes and who are now very sick and exposed to the further lawlessness in the country. In fact, I am enraged that this is happening without much of a open reconciliation and mediation between the government and the opposition forces. Aid agencies and aid workers have also slowed their humanitarian operation being hindered by repeated piracy and the predatory clan militias that erect roadblocks (due to the instability and lack of effective central government in the country).

However, did all of this man-made tragedy come as a result of the TFG alone and its associated political ally: Ethiopia? I am sure that Mr. Ghalib would agree with me the TFG alone do not hold lien on the violence in Somalia. They are as equally accompanied by the heavily armed warlord-religous units and their aimless resistance.

Why can't Ethiopia and TFG displace the Somali people of a city like Kismayo or Baidabo. What was the mass recent protest in Mogadisho in support of the TFG?

Of course, Mr. Ghalib would bury all of these facts in hard-to-prove statements and trumped-up charges.

I just don't want him to speak about Somaliland specially when his sources are weak and mostly some website messages ,,,,,,,,, i'm sure he could get better argument if he wants ,,

Originally posted by -:

What's funny is this is probably the only time Sheeka and Naxar share the same sentiment. Mr Ghalib must be doing something right then!

When it comes to Xabashi, waa loo kala tartamaa iyo loo kala ordaa qofkii u gacan shumin lahaa. When it comes to Soomaalinimo, I don't think an iota [dhibic] of dhiig Soomaaliyeed ku hartay dadka qaarkood.

Marka yaab ma jiro, as the honourable and distinguished Mudane Jaamac Max'ed Qaalib writes, both puppet leaders in Waqooyi and Bari respectively saas camal wadayihiin. Xabashi u adeygid isku keentay, not Soomaalinimo. Waa yaab adduunka maanta.

Fabregas   

the Ethiopians didn't want war between SL and PL in L.A......infacr war between those entities would suit Ethiopia at any cost......

people, xaabsade had more to do with that then SL, PL or the ethios, Gosh!

MMA, who died and made you the arbiter of "Somalnemo". you should really stop assuming things about others. I have never seen someone throw around Somalinemo so much your making me believe you walk around the flag.