Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Increasingly sophisticated insurgency......

^^One thing is true, you and I can't share one nation. One of us must leave and that is going to be you!

You have nothing in common with us, you ceased to be Somalian and become an enemy overnight.

You are the common enemy of all somalis, indeed.

die soon, I say!

^^ So your threatening me now? or is that your own home-made virtual fatwa? Anyways dude, you've watched too many hollywood war movies. Straighten your cimaamah and tell your wife to make you some oodkac. Relax, jus cammah akhriso.

In short,what these pple are trying to tell us is that there is an insurgency and the unsurgency fights the common public since whatever they throw,only affects the public and no other forces.Or are they saying that there is an insurgency whereby the insurgents are all blind?

Abu..

what matters is the capitol, offcourse if you look in iraq, most of the south is peaceful and far north.

No saxib, Mousul North, Kirkuk, Barguba, Tal-Afar, Baghdad, not to mention the whole of Al Anbar which is a huge area have have been unstable from day one. Remember Ramadi, Falluja the action taken there and they are still unstable. Hence to compare Iarq to Somalia is beyond a joke.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

A bit of contradictory arent we? You begin with making it clear that insurgency exists, is ongoing and is the only way out, just to dissolve the fact that there are insurgents in the country a couple of posts later. Make up your mind sir?

Read my original post carefully.

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

These folks don't realise that only the insurgency will deliver us out of this misery, with our dignity intact. The TFG can't solve Somalia's problems, its waiting for foreigners to do it. This can only mean a prolonged occupation. The average poor Somali mother's best chance for a speedy end to this choas is for the insurgency to hit the enemy harder and faster.
Lack of an insurgency will only prolong this choas, not shorten it

BTW - I wouldn't label our Somali brothers as 'insurgents'. This is a genuine struggle to end an illegal occupation. While there may be legal questions over the status of Iraq, Somalia's struggle is a clear-cut one.

There is nothing contradictory about it. Concentrate on the bold part. It says 'lack of'; denoting the absence of something desirable, in this case the insurgency. It contrasts the presence of an insurgency to a scenario where there is none. The latter part of the sentence, 'will only prolong this choas, not shorten it'; is once again hinting at the necessity of an insurgency. If that no-brainer of a sentence stretched your intellect, one better understands your poor stance in regards to your occupied homeland(if you're Somali).

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

...just to dissolve the fact that there are insurgents in the country a couple of posts later. Make up your mind sir?

At the end of my post, reprinted below, my contention concerns the terminology in use.

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

I wouldn't label our Somali brothers as 'insurgents'. This is a genuine struggle to end an illegal occupation. While there may be legal questions over the status of Iraq, Somalia's struggle is a clear-cut one.

The above quote does not come anything close to 'dissolving' the insurgency. The discussion has, by that time, moved on from affirming the existence of an insurgency to how we ought to be referring to it.

Don't be too haste in you're replies. If you want to put forth your thoughts about a post, afford the poster some respect by carefully reading the contents of the post before replying.

^^ Mr. Bilaal, thank you for the comprehensive explanation regarding your post. It just made it all crystal clear that you represent a group that believes that mortar attacks and car bombs are the way to bring peace and stability to the country.

Fabregas   

@Jaylani,whats the sad response about that? The Somali people in Somaliland, Puntland, Ogidenia, Geedo and many other parts equally dislike Alitixaad, Ethiopia and the Warlords. This is why the courts lost their power. You see nobody had any real love for Alitixaad. The Islamic courts, were simply Alitixaad with a differnt name.The only thing they have ever done is throw stones at Ethiopia and she responds with Bullets. Therefore, cities and people are occupied because Alitixaad goes unprepared to war with Ethiopia. The majority of Somalis are allied to their clan first.Your own Dahir Riyaale went to Adiss with Abdullahi Yusuf to meet Zenawi. Are you telling he wasn't made aware of the plans to dismantle Alitixaad?I remember they(Aweys and Turki) were making a few nervous in Puntland and Somaliland.So who is Somaliland's foe, Alitixaad or Ethiopia?