Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Free Ahmaric lessons online

Gediid   

For those interested I will be conducting free Ahmaric lessons for those folks who want to learn Af Xabashi or those whose Ahmaric is a lil rusty and need to brush it up a bit..It might come in handy soon after His Excellency President Abdillahi has generously invited his Ethiopian buddies over the border which if I might add the Ethios have been trying buy for centuries but have failed miserably.

Todays lesson is

Inkowaan adhrasa = Welcome

Amabasha inaa Somalui andhinaajow = Ethiopians and Somalis are ONE......

More to come tommorrow Insha Allah

War Geedid....Hadee don't rub it in our faces. His excellency, indeed Xaarbuu kaca. I really used to think Yeey was first and foremost power-hungary psychopath who wanted to emulate his mentor (Barre). Never saw him somebody's stooge. Maybe it was residual qabiilism dat clouded my judgement of him. Anyway, lets hope for the best for this godforsaken called Somalia.

me   

Gediid wow your true colours are showing. Pretending to be for Islamic Somalia and all along you were a defeatist. Gediid beautiful you and your labawajiile dabadhilif must be happy smile.gif . Somalia is for the true Somalis and we all know who the true Somalis are and who the dabadhilif laba wajiile are. You were fooling no one.

me   

Gediid how does one say.

Put your gun down?

Put your hands up?

and any last words?

Paragon   

Gediid lol. 'Amabasha inaa Somalui andhinaajow' just incase, I would memorize those words :D .

Thanks - who knows it may be the passport words to safety.

Gediid   

Yo

Ilaahay kheyr ha ka dhigo

Me

I just lost my biggest trading partner,what makes you think I'm enjoying it.No more Moos and in its place Ahmara pgymy moos.....NO FUN

Anyways baro Af Xabashi...

Put your Gun down...Shukut as qamijow

Inta kale tommorrow.

*Hint*

Swallow hard before saying some of them ahmaric words and then spit them out hard,they might just understand you ;) ......

Originally posted by Gediid:

Swallow hard before saying some of them ahmaric words and then spit them out hard,they might just understand you
;)

Funny thats how Xabashis talk. Arabic classes are more needed as every thing in Mogadishu and surrounding areas will eventually end up being reminiscent of Najd province Saudi Arabia.

me   

lol@gediid, have fun now. Me and your kind were made for each other, so just wait and see. smile.gif

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

Arabic classes are more needed as every thing in Mogadishu and surrounding areas will eventually end up being reminiscent of Najd province Saudi Arabia. [/QB]

^^Closer to the truth. DK, are you opening an Arabic class thread then :D ?

Duufaan   

What about the ethiopian food. we already now their spicy canjeela, any thing else they will bring?. A small warning for those who decorate their houses with carton(daah), the amhaaro culture it is a sing of hore house. if you heard "sharmmuuto alle" do not leave the women in your family alone!!!