Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Vedeo: General Morgan talk about things.

Rokko   

http://www.somtv.net

I translated some main point from the interview so here it is na'mean. I tried my best aight?. lol

Nairobi Conferenece: The signed document in Nairobi was changed by thugs so we don't want to be part of it anymore. Some militia men were added to the list and were called "leaders" therefore we will not accept these new co-signers. Never.

Puntland vs. Somaliland: 1. Somaliland's dream story about British borders will not work. It is an utter aggression against the people of Puntland when Somaliland regime starts claiming a whole society which doesn't want to be part of it. The world can see who the aggressor is.

Attrocities against the North: I have heard these accusation but don't listen to them. I was defending my country just like everyone else when some rebels aided by mingistu attacked our country. I was a high ranking officer. I was doing my job of defending my country. The mass graves they talk about is the people they killed from their tribal conflict. We have proof that they attacked cities full of civilians and our government was just doing what it was supposed to do. Defend the country from the SNM rebel who attacked.

Jen-Moorgan.JPG

morgan should be hiding hole some where like a rat not talking about somali peace process because he was and is part of somali problem. he actively took part horrific genocide in Hargasa, burio and so forth. i realy doubted very much his intentions coze if any somali government come to been he will be put in jail to rod so does he prepere his end?. so safe as his crab sxb. my question is what is got to do with him sool and sanaag issue? he said many times he is from kismayo didn't he.

I have heard these accusation but don't listen to them. I was defending my country just like everyone else when some rebels aided by mingistu attacked our country. I was a high ranking officer. I was doing my job of defending my country. The mass graves they talk about is the people they killed from their tribal conflict. We have proof that they attacked cities full of civilians and our government was just doing what it was supposed to do. Defend the country from the SNM rebel who attacked.

It would have been a surprise if Morgan said that he was a warcriminal... that doesn't often happen in this world and surely in the case of Morgan's.

But at least Morgan doesn't deny the fact that he was a high ranking official and was responsible for the actions that took place. But if Morgan thinks that it is as simple as he puts it "doing my job" to kill people to inorder to "defending my country"... well I guess I would love to see him say that in an international hearing.

Gediid   

Mobb or is that Ina Morgan now,saaxiib every dog has to have a master and Morgan is no different.In the eighties it was Barre now its A.Yusuf but what I find hard to understand is how Ina Yusuf can trust the very same snitch who betrayed him in 1978.

Anyways thats not my point,I always understood why "MOST" Southerners will never admit that there was genocide and ethnic cleansing in the North by Barre and his goons in the 80's,and thats because a lot of them especially those in Qurbe had fathers, brothers ,cousins or uncles who were too close to the action and would/could be implicated in that process.With Somalis you just don't see someone coming forward and admitting guilt when family members are involved do you??????