Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu: return of Xasan Turki from vacume. JVA between a rock and a hard place

AYOUB   

mmmmhhh... A gadh-less Xassan Turki and Duke cheerleading him? Like the great bluesman howled...something just ain't right!

Ojelle   

loool@Duke, adigu inaad dadkale ku daba ganbatid ma ahee wax kale ma haysaa?

Hadana mawaxaad naf karaadisay Maxkamadihii walee waxa la inaga sheego waa run.... ;)

Juje   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Adeer Xasan Turki and myself belong to the same clan that has vacated Kismayu to the JVA militia. The same family of ina Gaboose and Koojar and Afgaduud. You know that, we aint a minority like our distant kisnmen.

Ana laan-dheer ah mey mareysa mantey, cajiib. This is only relied on by a 'shaqsi' who is weak and cant live beyond the offing of others.

RedSea   

haha Duke are you still riding on that we are laandheere and you are minority nonsense. Grow up man this is the 21st century and people are playing catch on the moon.

Hunguri   

Anigu Duke waxaan u haystaa programe ama software meesha ku jira :D . Waar bal iska hubiya.... Duke sxb malagu arki karaa? Anigu waxaan rabaa caadi inaan kaaga hor imaado smile.gif . Oo hadii xaalku faraha ka baxo aynu baakooradaha isa saarno smile.gif . ;)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Anigu Duke waxaan u haystaa programe ama software meesha ku jira
:D
. Waar bal iska hubiya.... Duke sxb malagu arki karaa? Anigu waxaan rabaa caadi inaan kaaga hor imaado
smile.gif
. Oo hadii xaalku faraha ka baxo aynu baakooradaha isa saarno
smile.gif
;)

LOOOOOLbaakooradaha isa saarno...I would like to see that happen... :D:D:D

cousin aye!! lool... does sucking up ever end with clan cleerleaders! never understood how or where they lost the back-bone!

i am just waiting 4 the day that they claim bush is they long lost cousin...! and believe me its gonna happen.

Dhubad.   

^^^Duke reminds me this somali saying: Nin Daad Qaaday Xunbo Cuskay. Out of everyone, now you counting on good Maxkamada to do your dirty work miyaa? Ceeb Calayk Yaa Akhi.

As for Turki, he should shut up, his interviews are only creating more problems for the Muqaawama. No need to brag about foreing fighters, that is the excuse the Americans are looking for!