Sign in to follow this  
Man Of Freedom

Iran: A serious security problem in the world.How should Somali's react to this?

Sakina   

No wonder Hitler could behave the way he did. History is repeating itself except this time the victims are muslims. The American people had only two choices Bush or Kerry it is like choosing between Hitler and Sharon; and they call it democracy. Democracy is when you can choose from different parties and not only the elite parties.

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Sakina:

No wonder Hitler could behave the way he did. History is repeating itself except this time the victims are muslims. The American people had only two choices Bush or Kerry it is like choosing between Hitler and Sharon; and they call it democracy. Democracy is when you can choose from different parties and not only the elite parties.

Absolutly right..........100% right......Honestly, there is no democracy in this coutry.........They called it democracy but theren's any....

I have participated in this fictional thread but to my mazement,it was filled with absolute disgust

I feel lt has nothing to do with the security of somalia but once hatred for a nation, Iran (Mostly shiite) is a lessser of 2 devils and that does not make them an eveil nation, they want what Germany is offering and they US has, and that is protection and security,

If america's security matter, why not Iran's, if a nation like the Usa (which in recent years has said it wants to create small nuclear weapons to bust bunkers) has said it wants to build them why not Iran or any other nation that wants it.

Yeah its will be dangerous for the world but why make them yourself while you tell ohters to stop building there security,

First of all america is neither threatned like iran, Iran has one of its enemies right next to it, Isriel, Isriel is the greatest threat to any muslim nation, including us in somalia and any other nation that is against it.

Isriel not only has Nuclear weapons but would employ them to iran and any other nation that threatens it,

On the other hand you want Iran to stop, I suggest you re-think and comeup with something more mature Enough to read