Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

The Holhol Incident

^^You are trying to blame Macno Yare for cheering the only policy this seccessionst non sense could thrive, which is to utilize nay capitalize the political divisions of that community. Chasing the elders is perfectly in line with how Hargeysa admin sees the politics of that region.

Dhan isugu leexo awoowe

NGONGE   

^^ The Riyaale government might see it that way but I (and MF) should not support nonsense. What dhan isugu leexo? The road is mine. Adigu is ilaali oon, there are lots of ditches on the sides.

^^LOL@Xiin... Maskiin..

Ngonge, don't let Xiin distract you from the discussion at hand. Whenever, I read his foaming at the mouth and name-calling, I know for sure - 'Macawiistii baa ka dhacday' :D

So back to your argument - I think the temperature of what happened at Holhol is a storm in a teacup. The terrorist actions within Las Anod are another matter entirely. Unfortunately, for the poor Xiin's of the world, their hypocracy and bankrupted positions are made apparent when they cry over the same bombings in Mogadishu and Bosaso, yet cheer them in Las Anod!

You haven't commented over the interview with the local reporter by the anti-Somaliland website. If you have the patience to listen to that 10 minutes, a lot of things will be made clear to you(as to what actually occurred). Don't drink the Kool-Ade :D

NGONGE   

Guru,

I understood MF's point perfectly and it agrees with your explanation above. But I repeat my question to him:

"In what esteem would you say that the natives of Sool hold these 'elites' (or as everyone else calls them: Garads)?"

Does it make much of a difference if the Garad's are in lands controlled by SL or PL? The message they have will surely get through regardless. How can you sideline these Garad's without angering the people? It always were about clans ileen.

Macno Yare, I am sorry awoowe but it’s not xiin’s fault that the man who led the hired local boys to chase out his own elders got hurt when he returned the city of LA. We don’t support bombings neither do we support the misguided violent policy of displacing large population from their own homes simply because they oppose the separatist agenda of Hargeysa. Also we don’t support when the most respected segment of SOOL gets dispersed and chased away from their locales to hold a simple meeting, like happened this week.

NGONGE,

The road may be yours today, but there is no guarantee that it will be yours tomorrow. Don’t throw at me the usual retort of saying I don’t care about tomorrow, I have the city now and will do whatever I wish. As you can see the city is not even stable and desperation of Hargeysa admin is clear for they resorted to prevent respected elders of the that community to meet at Hol-hol.

Things are shaping up really well for those who believe Somalia is inseparable :D .

Ngonge,

In answer to your question, all of Somaliland holds its traditional leaders in high esteem. Specifically (since you want me to go that route), the Sool natives hold their Garaads in high esteem, like any other Somaliland region.

My question to you is :

1) Where do you get the idea the Garaads where mishandled/mistreated?

I've given you First-Person information proving otherwise. I can give you at least 2 other First-Person interviews from the Internet stating the same fact. Where are you getting your information from except diaspora sources (all whom readily admit they weren't even in Sool, let alone Holhol)?? Including the young Garaad who wasn't even there (how could he report on it since he wasn't even there).

All participants who were there have stated to the media that, after initial discussions, an accommodation was reached (Waa lays af-gartay!).

Where's the beef????

NGONGE Nigga, you protest too much, go with the talking points and hold the line :mad:

Is it interesting none of people talking on behalf of reer Sool are actually not from Sool, and that includes Xiin :D

NGONGE   

^^ Actually, if you listned to me and calmed down you would have seen that things are getting worse for everyone. This hurt man has a family/clan of his own. He also happens to weild some power. How would he retalite now?

I wonder what the Garad's view of this bombing is. Would they say all fair in love and war? Meanwhile, neither Riyaale nor Faroole are losing any sleep.

Xiin-Yes, it is and my boys Al-Shabaab are paying a special attention to it. What is amazing leadership figures in that town are being liquidated or attacked at whip.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I wonder what the Garad's view of this bombing is. Would they say all fair in love and war?

Garaads are traditional elders and do not indorse violence. Naturally, they will oppose these meaningless bombings no matter what the rationale behind it is.

Xaabsade on Hol-hol:

Ogaal: Hadda Ciidanku ma waxay joogaan Holhol?

Xaabsade: Mayee, iyaguna way soo baxeen.

Ogaal: Garaadadii Shirka qabanayay xagee bay joogaan?

Xaabsade:Way tageen.

Ogaal: Xaggee bay tageen Garaadadu?

Xaabsade: Waanu ambabixinay oo xaga Puntland bay tageen.

Translation for my freind NGONGE:

Ogaal(local paper): Is Somaliland militia at Holhol now?

Xaabsade: No, they left Hol-hol.

Ogaal: Where are the elders now?

Xaabsade:They too, left Hol-hol.

Ogaal: Where did the elders go?

Xaabsade: They went to Puntland side. We bid them farewell :D .

NGONGE   

MF & Guru, I'm falling back in line. Fadlan, do your best to chase Xiin out of this thread like it's a cyber holhol :D