Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

Riwayadii Beelaha Moqdisho wadeen oo dhakhso udhamaatay

Duufaan   

kooxihii taageersanaa shariifka oo markaliya lawaayey iyo Sh,aways oo dardar cusub lasoo baxay markaliya.meeye wasiirkii arimahaha gudaha iyo wasiirkii amaaanka? golahii odayaasha. somalida inuu shariifka kooxdiisu dhaafaan ayaa dani ugu jirtaa waayo, intay warqdo kale sexeexi lahaayeen. good by shariif

Meiji   

A simple search in your posts reveals alot:

--------------

C/laahi yusuf TFG is enjoying honeymoon. Moqdisho leaders are known their "political weather" with the present of strong army in moqdisho they will be subdue, otherwise you could expect, new factions and new political manover very soon. However this is best chance somalia had for long time with ethiopian occupation.

Oday abdulaahi cannot afford missing this new opportunity otherwise his group will be next victum. It was very close but Cade family team survive this time. What goes around, come around. where is Indhacade?

Never celebrate too early.

PS: Considering the infrequency of your posting I would say that '"Duufaan'' is a second nickname of another member of SOL. :D

Duufaan   

What is your point? you do not really make sense.

you do not support the sharif and you do not support otherside.

I agree with you it is not over . I am very goog predicting what is a head.

prove me wrong. this was early 2007

"Moqdisho leaders are known their "political weather" new factions and new political manover very soon"