Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

Whats up people, long time no see !

GAAROODI   

Hey everyone Gaaroodi is back, was gone for a few weeks was just really busy. I recommend some of you to stop your virtual masterbashin and have a good look at reality.

Somalia is gone, historian will write about hundreds of years from now and they will say,

"the somali nation was born in Hargaisa, were the first independent somali nation gained its independence on june 26 1960". "It created a somali national identity, its flag became the official, its dialect the official, it gave its life for the somali nation and the somali nation found its demise in the very city that gave it birth".

just think about this, seriously.

The bases of any country is its army, it provides security,that security allows the government to build up a civil servent workforce,institutions which in turn collect taxes and pays for the army,the navy,the government, education etc.

Today the somalia does not have anything that remotely resembles an army, puntland too has an army in name only, we are still waiting for these mysterious forces to take back las canod but they have not appeared i think they will appear when they find the swimming pools of oil and leprecons swimming in them, loool.

Seriously though,

no civil servant, no taxable income, no taxable resources etc.

just remember this every day that goes by Somaliland grows stronger, end when they are not in any hurry, when recognition comes, it will be to late to build peace between our two countries. So work on peace now which is the best option for both of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M9QLczJhnc

GAAROODI   

i should really proof read my posts, i type quickly and then post.

jacalbaro..you are what we call in hargaisa half and half saxib. You are a liberal, a pasavist, leave the politics to the ancient rulers of Somaliland saxib Southern Hargaisa and Western Burco. What poetry refers to as the two fists of Somaliland. You and the rest are our soft underbellies.

We know how to deal with Somalia...!

juma-nne   

i should really proof read my posts, i type quickly and then post.

jacalbaro..you are what we call in hargaisa half and half saxib. You are a liberal, a pasavist, leave the politics to the ancient rulers of Somaliland saxib Southern Hargaisa and Western Burco. What poetry refers to as the two fists of Somaliland. You and the rest are our soft underbellies.

:D:D

Waar Garoodi inadeer maad inaga daysid Ilayn haduu mid kaloo wareersan na odhan doona . "The current Rulers "Awdal" are the Head and the two fists are there to punch on the orders from the head". Anyways inba caadi matihid. Meehashaad kumaqnaydba wax badan kasoo baratay haataan bal naga hubso intaanad kufaanin :D