Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

PUNTLAND FORCES LEAVE LAS ANOD FOR LACK OF PAY

Xargaga   

peace to you all once more. With the reply from Mr. TooheJr i still see alot of fault and same deragatory tribal remarks and asumptions used by many in this forum. I believe that this might not be the fault of most but simply the circumstances as history has been narrated to them in a biass context.Imean to say history has been narated to them with biasness cause many are lots that were born in the late seventies or early eigties the knostlanding periods of the kacaan era.This created a handfull of younger generation growing up in diaspora who were being mentored by the pro kacaan or vice versa adults who were the initiators of the whole mess back home. My advice to you my fellow nomads is

1. first you have to know that you are the future revolutianalist left to save the nation from the tribal illness that have turned into an epidermic.

2.You are the once that have to initiate a working formular to save the future generation from adopting what have been soarn by your forefathers.

I believe that first we need to accept the reality and look at things from a realistic point of view.

Coming back to the points higligted by junior toohe its clear that the the whole project of SSC project was a product of kujiiqsii aginst the seccesation of somaliland. Yeah, maybe you might have had genuine reasons aginst dividing somalia

but arguing on such tribal basis while twisting the geographic and statistical demography on the ground is a work of small minds. You just argued typically as would do a fadhi kudirir proffessional. Only this time written on screen in english. anyways Mr. TooheJr you are wrong in your categorical assumption of my clan.Lastly where are the SOL philosophers. Likes of Baashi and tolstoy maybe they might give us deeper insights to this.

Taleexi   

Mr. Nabadshe, first of all being wrong is in my dictionary and I have nothing to be alarmed, with that said I am looking forward the philosophers of SOL's input on this, particularly the ones you alluded to; namely Tolstoy and Baashi.

If someone posses the power or authority to monopolies Somali demographics remains to be seen

SOO MAAL   

To nabadshe

First of all peace be upon all. that contributed to this thread.With me ill like to ask and be well informed on the following points

1. what is this big debate about the imaginery or let me say invented abreviations.SSC. cause i believe there exist sool and sanaag. and well buuhodleh goes under togdheer geographically as well as adminstratively.

2.why all the hate politics and war cries against somaliland as if its accupying some foreign lands.its evident that somaliland administration is well established in most areas with exception of laascanood and few villges.its obvious on the ground that the somaliland administration have been accepted and supported by the natives. if that is not true let me know.

3. let me know if those areas are purely resided by clans associated to ******tenia especially sanaag? for which i believe is the major base of argument used by pro-******tenia residing in this areas,who once upona time were die hard somalilanders and turned die hard ******tenia after its inaguration in 1998.

after i get fullfilling answears on that, ill have no option but to initiate in this forum with the help of all moderators, the neended xeer of nabadayn between these brotherly ppl, who are being carried away by tribalistic emotions which is an aptitude outgrown in somaliland.

i still see alot of fault and same deragatory tribal remarks and asumptions used by many in this forum.

Nabadshe, only you, used deragatory tribal remarks in this thread, and PLEASE STOP using clan names (you described Puntland as "m" clan and know that others can describe somaliland as "I" clan )

1. first you have to know that you are the future revolutianalist left to save the nation from the tribal illness that have turned into an epidermic.

2. 2.You are the once that have to initiate a working formular to save the future generation from adopting what have been soarn by your forefathers.

Thanks for the valuable advices, but why you using deragatory tribal remarks

Coming back to the points higligted by junior toohe its clear that the the whole project of SSC project was a product of kujiiqsii aginst the seccesation of somaliland. Yeah, maybe you might have had genuine reasons aginst dividing somalia

but arguing on such tribal basis while twisting the geographic and statistical demography on the ground is a work of small minds.

Nabadshe, you arguing that SSC is only tribal approach, But do you know that somaliland is simply tribal schema to build a utopia tribal-state.

Bro I am looking forward to more intellectual debate to find solutions for somalia, then the low tribal remarks.