Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland President's working visit to Washington D.C: Pics

Thankful   

Very powerful picture, the U.S seems to be meeting with more regions in Somalia. I think they are realizing that there are area's taking care of their own affairs. Even the smallest amount of help will benefit the Puntland Admin. They can even organize the diaspora during this trip and motivate them to take charge! Good pictures!

^^^Puntland is changing and it needs to. The Multi party elections are also coming insha Allah. One man/woman one vote will help empower the people. The young turks need to organise and join a new party.

^^^You seem to be feeling the heat, and we have not even tried to do anything other give our point of view. 1/3 of Somalia land mass and 50% of the coast, now thats important. :D

RedSea   

Hardly adeer. I'm being shackled and held back by my own leadership, even with that I feel I'm ahead. But 2009 is the year that Somaliland breaks through and elects real politicians to advance its cause. I'm very optemistic about that.

^^^We hope the best for our brothers in NW. Its time for every Somali to contribute to the motherland. Puntland is on the move. Somaliland needs to fix its Riyaale issues and the south insha Allah will get its peace.

Good photos. But who are we really kidding? This is nothing but in the interest of Washington and its allies, i.e., stopping the plague that is Somali piracy. And we all know, majority of it hails from Gobolka Bari, so it makes sense to talk to the admin. Nothing else.

Don't get me wrong thoug, I sincerely hope that they get some sort of help for the progress and prosperity of the region and its people, but I really doubt that.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Is that Farole and Ilkajir with Rangel, a chairman of the Ways and Means committee..I'm telling you Somaliland missed nice photo opp-good PR
:D:D

Yes they did. :D

Its in the interest of Puntland to have better relations with the world, and the US are leaders of the world. This is a landmark moment in the 20 years of civil war. Puntland and its admin are chipping away at the false walls the have been build throughout these dark decades. One can doubt and even wish this is nothing, but like I made clear many moons ago only Puntland can solve the piracy issue and thus the world needs to deal with us.

Also the blunder that the secessionists made also adds to the unionist states advantage.

Ah, and one more reason for the visit to Washington is, of course, the rise of the Dhalinta Wadaadada ah and how these regional admins can be used to stop them. Old isticmaar tactic, 'iyaga isku dil'.

maybe you are right. Pirates, Al Shabaab what ever brings Somalia out of the cold and gives Puntland its advantage. The issue is Puntland wont attack anyone.