Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

The Politics Of Disintegration Revisited: In Response to Critics and Fault-Finders

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

[QB]

The number of foreign academics and diplomats, politicians (MPs), governments, Think Tanks and Organisations that support Somaliland is growing by the day.

I will count them to be only a few numbers and their campaign shall prove fruitless as it has been.

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^
:D

There are a number of African Countries who are working behind the scenes to make this a reality.
;)

Listen to this Mr. dreamer. You have two and half hours to understand what the high official from the Ethiopian foreigner official is telling Mr. Abdirahman Koronto, the BBC Somali Addis correspondent yesterday May 3, 2006. Categorically no one is thinking to entertain the idea of “gooni is ku tag†let alone recognize Hargeisa as a city-state. That is the essence of the message if your mind is open.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/somali/meta/tx/somali_1800?size=au&bgc=003399&lang=so&nbram=1&nbwm=1

PS. This is a question to you cyber geeks out there. Do you know of a free website for audio files storage?

Baashi help me out on this one. I have register with www.putfile.com. But how can I upload this file from BBC to it: http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/somali/meta/tx/somali_1800?size=au&bgc=003399&lang=so&nbram=1&nbwm=1

When I click Upload new files and browse through previously uploaded files, the browse window opens and it needs a file from my hard drive. How can I down load the above soudbites to my hard drive?

Baashi   

Ok. Use Windows Movie Maker program to record the clip. Save the clip in a folder and from there you can upload it to putfile. Make sure you use the naration feature since the WMM is for editing movies. The other thing you should be aware of is this is .wma file. Now, if you want to have .ram file then you need to purchase Real Networks software. Just play with it and you will figure it out. Good luck bro.