Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

The TALIBANISATION of Somalia contineus.

The Zack   

^i think u r missing mine lol.

Mooonlight, Adeer shaving the beard is harram and I don't see what is so Taliban about it. If alshabaab are encouraging parts of the sunnah you shouldn't be telling us its a ”Taliban" style.

If I shave it, then what is the puneshement? and give us your daliil, there are sunnah obligations that are beween you and Allah, I gave you some examples above.

If alshabaab are encouraging parts of the sunnah you shouldn't be telling us its a ”Taliban" style

there is no encouragment here, its just pure intimidation, if you don't do what I say I will do this and that to you. thats all my friend.

just answer my question, where in Islam from year one of Hijrah to the end of Khilafah in 1924 did you see the Islamic government interfearing people's very private matters?

Cabdow   

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

These orders are in adherence to the guidance of the Prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and in obedience to his command.

Regarding the order to let the beard grow and to cut the moustache: Imaam Ahmad, al-Bukhaari, Muslim and others reported from Ibn 'Umar (radhiAllaahu 'anhu) that the Prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Be different from the mushrikeen: let your beards grow and trim your moustaches.”

Also, Imaam Ahmad and Muslim reported from Abu Hurayrah (radhiAllaahu 'anhu) that the Prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Cut your moustaches and let your beards grow: be different from the Magians.”

With regard to isbaal (wearing one’s clothes below the ankles), Al-Bukhaari reported that the prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Whatever of the izaar (lower garment) is below the ankles is in the Fire.”

So may Allah reward the officials of the Islamic Administration in Kismayo for reviving the sunnah and ruling according to the shari'a.

Nobody is denying or disagreeing what the prophet (SCW) ordered the Muslim Umah for their own betterment. But what does not make sense and i also wanna know is, where does it say/ordered in his teachings; 'Anybody who does not follow my teachings should be forced to do so'? Please enlighten us!

Canjeex adeer haku daalin ciyaalkan u heysta in Feb 2006 diinta iyo maxaakimtuba ay isku mar bilawdeen, wax ay ka ogyihiin diin waleysan jirin. waa weel banaan oo wax lagu shubay, markuu doonana is qarxinaya.

I wonder if they even know what arkaanul imaan is.

It must be made clear that the word “Sunnah” has two meanings:

The first meaning is the path of guidance, which is the meaning in many ahaadeeth, such as the words of the Prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam):

“Whoever turns away from my Sunnah has nothing to do with me.”

The second meaning is what the scholars of usool and fiqh call “mustahabb” which means 'encouraged' and which are deeds for which the one who does them will be rewarded, but the one who does not do them will not deserve to be punished for that.

Examples include al-Sunan al-Rawaatib (Sunnah prayers which the Prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) did regularly), Salaat al-Duhaa, etc.

Therefore, a person will not be punished in the hereafter for not doing things which are Sunnah in the second sense.

With regard to the first definition, this is not the case, for these are divided into things which are obligatory (waajib) and things which are supererogatory (naafil).

Sunnat al-Fajr and al-Witr are Sunnah Mu’akkadah, prayers which the Prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) never omitted to do, whether he was travelling or not.

Letting the beard grow is waajib; it does not come under the category of Sunnah as defined by the fuqahaa’.

Whoever shaves his beard is imitating the Majoos and mushrikeen, going against the Fitrah and changing the creation of Allah.

The one who neglects an act that is an obligatory Sunnah will be punished in the hereafter; the one who neglects a mustahabb Sunnah will not be punished, but he is missing out on a great reward and the chance to make up any shortfall in his waajibaat.

Lastly, the evidence for the enforcement of the sunnah is Allah's saying:

“It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error”

(al-Ahzaab, 36)

So just like our sisters are told to cover themselves and wear proper hijaab, the brothers are ordered to let their beards grow, trim their moustaches and not to wear their clothes below the ankles.

The Zack   

^ very well said.

Moonlight, there is nothing wrong about telling muslims to follow the awaamir. Shaving the beard is one of the awaamir and all alshabaab said it is must be adhered exactly as it has been said in the hadeeth. As of intimidations, I don't see one in this news article you posted. Bal tell us any place in this article that a consequence is mentioned. They didn't say what they will do to anyone that doesn't adhere this order. Adeer gaalka dil gartiisana sii waligaa ma maqashay? Just because you oppose alshabaab doesn't mean you have to oppose them even when they are right.

They didn't say what they will do to anyone that doesn't adhere this order. Adeer gaalka dil gartiisana sii waligaa ma maqashay?

Read this sxb, bold santences

Maamulka Islaamiga ee Magaalada Kismaayo oo shacabka Magaaladaasi ku amray in ay garka deystaan Shaaribkana xiiraan.

Posted: 12/19/2009 8:56:00 AM

Shabelle: KISMAAYO

Wilaayada Islaamiga ee Xarakada Mujaahidiinta Al Shabaab ee Magaalada Kismaayo ayaa shacabka Magaaladaasi ku amray in ay garka deystaan Shaaribkana xiiraan.

Madaxa Dacwada Maamulka Islaamiga ee Magaalada Kismaayo Sheekh Ibraahim oo la hadlayay Idaacada ku hadasha Afka Maamulkaasi ee ku taala Magaalada Kismaayo ayaa shacabka Magaaladaasi gaar ahaan ragga ku amray in ay deystaan Garka iskana jaraan Shaaribka.

Sheekh Ibraahim oo dhageystayaashu Su’aalo ay ka weydiinayeen Barnaamij uu Idaacadaasi ugu qeyb galayay ayaa waxaa uu sidoo kale dhalinyarada Magaaladaasi ku amray inaysan dharka ka hoosmarin anqawga.

Maamulka ayaa sheegay in amaradaani ay dhaqan gali doonaan mudo sedax maalin kadib ah isagoo sheegay in mudadaasi kadib cidii iyadoo amaradaasi jabanaysa lagu arkaana ay muteysan doonto talaabo sharciga waafaqsan.

Amaradaani uu soo saaray Maamulka Islaamiga ee Magaalada Kismaayo ayaa waxaa ay daba socdaan amaro dhowr ah oo uu horay maamulkaasi ugu soo rogay dadweynaha Magaalada Kismaayo kuwaasi oo ay ka mid ahaayeen in haweenka ku dhaqan magaaladaasi ay xijaabka qaataan iyo in mehradaha ganacsiga la xero xiliyada Salaada kuwaasi oo ka dhaqan galay Magaalada Kismaayo

shabelle.net

talaabo sharciga waafaqsan

and we know when Alshabab say this, they mean bussiness.

I wonder if ONLF is greater to your heart or Islam, I saw your threads when Alshabab say or do bad things to ONLF you call them liers and you blood boils, but when they are insulting our great religion by defaiming and thrashing its image you call them "proctectors of sunnah" and your as happy as a goos,come on pal, wake up from your clanish nightmare.

The Zack   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

talaabo sharciga waafaqsan

and we know when Alshabab say this, they mean bussiness.

Answer this very simple question:

Unless you read minds how do you you know what "business" Al-shabaab mean when say talaabo sharciga waafaqsan? Bal noo sheeg. Stop jumping to conclusions adeer.

I wonder if ONLF is greater to your heart or Islam, I saw your threads when Alshabab say or do bad things to ONLF you call them lier

When Al-shabab are wrong I say they are wrong, when they are correct I say so also. Unlike you, I call a spade a spade.

wake up from your clanish nightmare.

FYI, my clan is part of these clans that live in Kismayo that are being told to follow these awaamir and if I was a clanist I would've defended my clan so so your argument here is totally invalid and inappropriate. Don't try to label everybody as a clanist unless you are one yourself. I have seen you accusing people of clanism when you had zero evidence to back it up.

So in your mind " Tilaabo sharciga waafaqsan" means icecream treat. :D come on man grow up, tilabo sharciga wafaqsan means puneshment, is that not correct Mr ZACK?

Yeah you diffend shabab when they bash Islam, you attack the when they bash your clan. this is the evidence, the same guy your telling us is diffending the sunnah, in anothe thread you say he is a leir

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/9/21391

The Zack on 19/12/2009

Its funny how this Yacquub fella is telling a straight lie whilst he claims that he is a "sheikh"

So tell us is sheikh yacqub a lier or a sunnah protector, make up your mind quickly Mr Zack.

Liqaye   

please brothers do not waste your time wallowing in jurisdictional acrobatics or theological discussions with al-shabaab niqabis.

This is not the point, the point quite simply is the suiciders/brainwashers have started invading privacy and personal desicions.

This is another example of the m.o of reer tora bora, be they in afganistan or were ever else has to suffer their worthless law making.

In that the starter of the thread is correct to refer to it as talibanisation.

The Zack   

Of course he lied that time, no ONLF soldier fights in Jubbooyinka and there is no point for ONLF to fight against Somalis. On the other hand, the Kismayo admin is correct on telling people to follow the SUNNAH! Just because Yacquub lied once doesn't mean every thing he says is a plain lie!

One thing I notice from your posts is you are too suufi to see any good from non-suufi organization like al-shabaab. Adeer let your suufism emotions not blind you.

My earlier question still stands: What is it that you are protesting against? Telling people to follow the awaamir or Al-shabaab doing this? Because the title of your thread is blaming a very good deed. Telling the people to shave their beard is no talibanization.

One thing I notice from your posts is you are too suufi to see any good from non-suufi organization like al-shabaab. Adeer let your suufism emotions not blind you.

:D:D:D:D

I really couldn't stop loughing, first I am not suufi, but hey I believe they are good ppl, who spread Islam to Africa, Alshabab? oops sorry my friend its the peacful suufis who safeguarded Islam and rose to its diffence when colonials came, take one example, your great grand father the mad mullah was a suufi saalixi, axmed Gurey was a suufi, sheikh cali suufi who brought CILMU TAJWIID to somalia was a sufi from Og-adenia, the list is endless, so don't make sufis as if they were dirt. And I can say that was a good shot to difflect the real arguiment which is "Is xasan Yacquub a lier or a sunnah protector" or are you saying he was adevil on the 19th of december and he is a saint 24hrs later.