Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Yemen first to open an Embassy in Mogadishu..

Shakti   

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Emperor_of_Bander_Qasim:

^^So now you think Yemen is unimportant?

Care to share who is?

So now you cant read huh? Care to read?

Where does it say yemen is unimportant?
I tell ya, such schoolyard bullier..

Yemen has alot to explain with, even though the government took in refugee from Somalia, the treatment of somalis in that nation is awful. I went to Yemen to visit my mother and driving aroud the city i saw somalis begging or washing cars to send money to their families in the camps. The sad point of my trip is when i meet a somali refugee in restaurant. He was my waiter and i shocked to find out the meal i and my mother got was the same amount he made in month. This action plus watching their tv and seeing the people say somalis are bringing crime to their cities angered me more of the whole reality on the ground in Yemen. Thank you for giving refugee statis to somalis but No thank you for treating them like none-humans when they get there.

Yemen has alot to explain with, even though the government took in refugee from Somalia, the treatment of somalis in that nation is awful. I went to Yemen to visit my mother and driving aroud the city i saw somalis begging or washing cars to send money to their families in the camps. The sad point of my trip is when i meet a somali refugee in restaurant. He was my waiter and i shocked to find out the meal i and my mother got was the same amount he made in month. This action plus watching their tv and seeing the people say somalis are bringing crime to their cities angered me more of the whole reality on the ground in Yemen. Thank you for giving refugee statis to somalis but No thank you for treating them like none-humans when they get there.