Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

A Clarification of Doubts Concerning the Life of Shaykhul-Islaam Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul

Rahima   

YACQUUB

May Allah reward you brother. You see what our fellow brother Kowneyn fails to understand is the actual meaning of the hadith. He is also not willing to understand, so until then we should leave the matter in the hands of Allah for Sufis suffer from a disease they've created. This disease as a side effect includes the abnormal and uncalled for hatred of one of the greatest scholars of Islam, Shaykh Muhammed ibn AbdulWahab.

I bet our brother Kowneyn hasn't even read Kitaab-ut-tawheed from the Shaykh let alone his other books. Even if he has, he could never find any faults in it for it is all based on the Quran and Sunnah.

Kowneyn   

Rahiima:

Sufis could care less what you fellow...so long as u leave the rest of muslims alone. Allaah knows who are diseased and who are the healers. Rahiima I can see u are intransigent wahhabist, for every true scholar of old would have reprimanded you and perhaps even cursed you for your ignorance of the pple of tassawuf. I suggest you meet some authentic sufis before you utter such nonsense.

I have presented only three hadiths but they are enough for pple with understanding. Those Allaah has closed their hearts cannot and will not be helped.

Here is the second hadith:

On the authority of al-`Abbas: "A man will come out of the Wadi Abu Hanifah [in Najd] (whose appearance is) like a bull that lunges against its yoke. There will be much slaughter and killing in his time. They will make the possessions of Muslims lawful for themselves and for trade among themselves. They will make the lives of Muslims lawful for themselves and for boasting among themselves. In that confusion the despised and the lowly will attain positions of power. Their idle desires will keep company with them the way a dog keeps company with its master."

A man who is likened to a bull that lunges against its yokes (or one who rebels) will come from Najd. If you read my analysis here elsewhere u will understand that its the nifaaq that was hidden in the subconcious of the muslim community that has been let out and has become fashionable in this day an age. Muslims are labelled kaafirs or mushriks without hesitation or apprehension. Ignorant pple determine what is bidca (innovation) and what is not. Although muslims are today in their worst state, muslims of yesteryear who were the masters of their world and religiously devout are maligned and ridiculed for their practice. Some go as far as to claim they were grave worshipping polytheist...istakhfurullaah.

"There will be much slaughter and killing in his time. There will be much slaughter and killing in his time. They will make the possessions of Muslims lawful for themselves and for trade among themselves. They will make the lives of Muslims lawful for themselves and for boasting among themselves" One only read about wahhabism and its history to realize that they fullfill these criteria perfectly.

What is perhaps even more interesting is the last statement which pertains to confusion created in the aftermath of this movement: "In that confusion the despised and the lowly will attain positions of power. Their idle desires will keep company with them the way a dog keeps company with its master."

The religious rank and order in Islam will be scorned. Truly pious ulema, the awliya of Allaah, and the ahlul bayt will be denied and sidelined. Every tom, dick and harry will claim to be knowledgeable by memorizing or reading some books. The worst among the muslim, as exemplified by the Saudi dynasty will attain to power.

They mock and denigrate tassawuf, the sufis and spirituality which is and has always been part and parcel of the sunnah and which deals with the purification of the heart and inner aspects of worship

"...Their idle desires will keep company with them the way a dog keeps company with its master." Its exactly what happens when muslims deny the role of tassawuf as is being done today. For tassawuf has always been part of islam in both shia or sunni as the science of the states of the soul, the defeat of the self (its why I called those who deny tassawuf selfish beast), and the purification of the heart.

The rasuul scws didnot only teach the divine book but he purified hearts and elevated souls so that his companions could be capable of receiving the divine knowledge and wisdom. Ali bin abi taalib (karammallaahu wajhu) said that men are natural enemies to that which they dont understand. Most pple can overcome this obstacle if they can but constraints on their "idle desires". But when ignorance and arrogance are coupled together they will always have this natural enmity to the Sufis, Awliya, Salixiin and the ahlul bayt who have inherited this knowledge. Hence, "...Their idle desires will keep company with them the way a dog keeps company with its master." Never to be purified of them.

Salaam

Kowneyn

Samafal   

bismilah,

Rahima thanks for praying me, may allah reward you too for how you you defended the sheihkul islam, mohamed abdiwahab.

for kowneyn,

walaal bal horta aan kuwada hadalno luqadeena hooyo waxaa laga yaabaa inaa sifiican isku fahanee!!!! walaal horta hadiiska ah dad waxaa soo baxaya quraan akhrinaya cunahana uusan udhaafeyn culamada islaamku iyo muxadithiintuba waxey ku fasireen iney ahaayeen khawaarijta waxaana kamid ah dadka saas ku fasirey IBNU CABAAS(R.A)(nabiga adeerkiis) markii uu khawaarijtu ka go,een muslimiinta oo utagey unasheegey xadiiskan waxa uu kasoo saarey khawaarijta 1000 nin oo muslimiintii kale kusoo darey. Mida kale axaadiithta danbe ee aaad tiri moxamed abidwahaabey kusocdaan xagee ka keentey, yaa wariyey, sanadse ma uheysaa, anigu waligey ma, maqal, maxaasa cadeynaya iney moxamed cabdiwahaab ka hadlayaan. waxaad tiri maxamed cabdiwahaab waxa uu farahiisa ku galey dhiig badan, yuu ka galey? taariikhda sheikha way qorantahey cid uu laayeyna majirin aan kaheyn dagaaladii ingiriiska uu lagaley.

walaal waxaan ku dhihi lahaa cadaawada aad sheikha u qabtid iska dhaaf oo waxa borobagaandada cadowga ilaahey ha u adeegin, tan kale ma akhridey buugaagta uu sheekhu qorey uu ugu yaryahey fatxul majiidka ? waxa khalad ahse ma ku aragtey? waa axaadiith nabi iyo quraan soocan, marka ninka saas waxa uga qorey diinta islaamka ma lala cadaw noqon karaa?

hadaba sxb hadii inta aan kuu sheegey aadan ku qanacsaneyn aan isdeyno adiguna cadwnimadaad u ahey sheekha aniga iyo inta kalena sheikhu waxa uu noo yahey astaanta tawxiidka,ilaaaheyna danbigiisa ha dhaafo aakhiro iyo tan muslimiinta oo dhan. nabadeey.

asalmu calykum

i would like to contribute to this but i have no knowledge of it, however i would like to give u a little advice, our beloved prophet scw said

'i gurantee a home in paradise for a person who gives up arguments and disputes even if he is on the truth.......'

so it would be better for all of u to just leave it as it is.

a sis with advice

wasalam.

Samafal   

salaam,

xamdiya thanks walaal for your advice, but let me tell you this we are not urguing we are are just trying to clarify things for each other. And urguing for good intention is not prohibited even allah said in a verse which i do not have its pure translation which said ''waajaadilhum bilatii hiya ahsan.....'' so sister it is not prohibited as long as we urgue in good manner .

thanks

Kowneyn   

Yacqoub:

Waxa la yidhi shimbirba shimbirkiisu la duula; Marka siday xamdiya tidhiye: halkeeda aynu ku dayno arrintan. Waayo idhi oo inbadan idhi...Hadaanad inyarna garan waxan ka hadlayo ood mooday in aan shakhsi aanan arag iska korsanahay inkaloon idhahda waxay illatahay hal bacaad lagu lisay.

Ogowse dadku isku fahmad iyo xikmad maaha. Ulul albaab iyo qaafilba wa jiraan. Qofkii illaahay ugu talagalayna intaan idhi iyo halkaan ka hadlay wuu garan.

Xamdiya:

Jazzakallaaha khayrun