Sign in to follow this  
B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

CHILD MISERY IN BOOSAASO

Curly   

Where's the petition? I'll sign in without a doubt!

Ballerz you sound sadistic! Why are you laughing at the misfortunes of another?!

I seriously have no respect for cowardice people, who kick people when they’re down.

Oh and admin, please do not ban others for speaking out over a clear injustice. I don’t even frequent this section nor have I interacted with nationalist but this will undoubtedly affect the rest of the site adversely. A simple warning would have done, especially when nationalist was simply defending himself.

I guess some get mad when you call them old. :D Nationalist compared to those who were on the attack is a young dude.

Anyhow we placed our request to the admin and we hope for leniancy on this matter. Nationalist was wrong, he over stepped the mark.

Deeq A.   

1. SOL Admins ban me for this if you want, I don't even care. These apes asked for it.

2. NGONE, I pity you, it looks like your doqonimo is beyond help.

3. BALLERZ, I pity your mother for giving birth to this creature.

----- Nationalist called nomads names, referenced someone's mother, and teased the staff to do something about his insults ... all on the same post. -------------

Does this warrant a ban? If no, Why not?

NOTE: most of you slip and make a mistake or two. We are aware of everyone's shortcomings and we do try to be easy on the nomads when they break our rules. Even Nationalist broke our rules before. But what we don't appreciate is such long list of insults and the open defiance of our rules and staff. It is just not fair to let that go.

Why all the emotional outbursts I wonder? No one shed a tear for our nomad Otali who was banned for good for making a small comment on the relationship between Ayaan Hirsi Ali and... you know what I mean. :D

^^

You think they got rid of OTALI for good?

Originally posted by Admin:

NOTE:
most of you slip and make a mistake or two. We are aware of everyone's shortcomings and we do try to be easy on the nomads when they break our rules. Even Nationalist broke our rules before. But what we don't appreciate is such long list of insults and the open defiance of our rules and staff. It is just not fair to let that go.

Y'all sound like Communists! Or worse, Big Brother watching all our comments. Ain't that freaky, though? To read every single thread on SOL. Anyways, Comrades, I'll Stalinize outta here before y'all ban me too! icon_razz.gif

Emperor   

Ah.. here we go again, Admin justifying a case while ignoring another. As if we got no commonsense, any sane person could feel it, End of story.

Muhammad   

it is very sad how such an important subject, turned into a fist-fight that quickly.

The admins need to look carefuly where each new thread is posted, and make sure if its not posted on the right forum, it be redirected or deleted.

I think that played a major role in this incident. Personaly I do not think it was appropiate to post this thread in the "Politics" section. It is a social debate, not a political one, and by looking at the poster and his tone, I doubt that he wasn't aware of this. It felt to be me like an aportunity to shame a competitor than a sincere social activism.

By al-Shafi'i

Let not your tongue mention the shame of another,

For you yourself are covered in shame and all men have tongues.

If your eye falls upon the sins of your brother,

Shield them and say: "O my eye! All men have eyes!"

Amani

bilan   

anyone can see that the poster did not want to show what is going on in somalia, or cared about these kids,he picked up that region particularly for a reason,there was something going on between nationalist and the poster, each one of them was defending their region, so why ban only him, it would have make sense if you banned all of them, because he was reacting to what others posted, and those things are not even name calling. all somalis even those who claim they do not care about qabiil, get angry when someone tries to belittle their region.

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

His nationalism is narrow as his mind it does not expand further than 'reer-qurac and reer-fulaan'...very shallow indeed. [/QB]

what is the difference what nationalist called ngonge and what this nomad called him.

I liked the guy‘s passion and lack of sense. Most of his arguments added to the comedy value of the site

So Ngonge you think your s-h-i-t doesnt smell do you.

Sky   

seriously lets all be cool. lets check out the first reaction on this hatefilled thread.if you ask me theres nothign wrong with what he wrote.even though he knew that the poster had cruel intentions,still natiolist responded in a respected way.must admit, what he wrote is true and he even criticised Puntland.but then he gets undeserved sneers from some people here and then he loses his mind.to make long story short, dude bursted out even after holding back his resentment.now i see why he was known as an honest man here.teeda kale, admin i have a question,did any of the three ballerz, juamtatu and ngonge pm you and asked you to ban the nationalist?

I've always condemned the policy of the Pland government to fully ignore the displaced refugees from the south in various IDP camps throughout Pland, such as these children from the Boqolka Bush refugee camp in Bosaso. It's a common fact that these refugees of mostly Bantu and Bay&Bakol descent are expected to leave Pland for their homelands in the south, when peace returns in the south, because the Pland government doesn't have the capacity to fully meet the needs of the Planders [better yet they never have build one school or hospital], let alone assist the well being of the refugees.

There should be an NGO that provides recreation such as sports, art etc. to help these poor children get off the streets.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

I liked the guy‘s passion and lack of sense. Most of his arguments added to the comedy value of the site

So Ngonge you think your s-h-i-t doesnt smell do you.

Something tells me you’re expecting a genuine and detailed response to this rhetorical question of yours, saaxib! :rolleyes:

Heh! It’s lunchtime, I’m free for the next hour or so and it’s cold outside. In short, your luck is in, let us play hide and seek and talk about the smell of excrement. :D

Nay let us not. It’s very uncivilised and rude to use such language. Therefore, you leave me with no choice but to humbly request that the moderators remove such offensive material from the site and protect our innocent eyes from reading such filth (I’ll leave banning you to their esteemed discretion).

PS

I’ve got a blocked nose.

Nay let us not. It’s very uncivilised and rude to use such language. Therefore, you leave me with no choice but to humbly request that the moderators remove such offensive material from the site and protect our innocent eyes from reading such filth (I’ll leave banning you to their esteemed discretion).

I wish i could laugh out loud but i have had a hearty meal and i cant do just that.what i do find funny is the fact that you consider yourself innocent

what a joke you are the one that instigated the whole argument that made Nationalist banned and then just like we as Muslims were told about the hypocrates you lie low and then rise again when things have calmed down.Well if i will be banned it is not for you to say or demand nor do you have the authority to seek such a decision pal.so in relation to that, you can simply rot away in that Hypocrate hell hole you seem to crawl out of every now and then.You dont deserve any further communiqae mate.

NGONGE   

^^^ What a shame! :(

Well, my lunch hour is almost over. I’ll have to try and do some work for a bit, but if you ever change your mind (which you’ll most likely will), just leave me a message and tell me all about your great thoughts and whatever else irks you. Don’t think for a minute that I don’t appreciate your contributions or wouldn’t lend you a sympathetic ear, saaxib. Furthermore, I refuse to be deprived of the only goat sallower in my acquaintance. :mad:

he he he he he he he I gotta hand it to you pal you are funny man.Alright fair enough get back to work we'll comunicate later.But kick this bulshit habit man.