Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Chaos feared as Somaliland cancels elections

LANDER   

Originally posted by djibsomali:

Je vais écrire en français à partir de maintenant, mais laissez-moi savoir ceux qui seront en mesure de suivre cette langue de Voltaire dans SOL.

et plus vous ete nombreux d'etre des pom-pom girl ici

:D ^

Now I know you're a fraud. Listen politics aside I got nothing but love for my reer Djibouti people, your not doing them any favors with your little act at least go and change your name. Google language tools is NOT gonna help you fool ppl, french speakers anywhere (that includes the great majority of Reer Djibouti folks) can tell your sentences make no sense. You may think I enjoy this I really don't, I just found it odd the amount of hatred you spew on these forums. Whatever beef you have with Somaliland, get over it and find yourself another hobby, stop misrepresenting our Djibouti brethren perhaps change your name to Somali X.

http://translate.goo gle.com/translate_t? hl=EN&ie=UTF-8&text= on+top+of+that+you+h ave+alot+of+pom+pom+ cheerleaders+in+here &sl=en&tl=fr#en|fr|p lus%20you%20have%20a lot%20of%20pom%20pom %20cheerleaders%20in %20here

http://translate.goo ]= http://translate.goo gle.com/translate_t? hl=EN&ie=UTF-8&text= I%27m+going+to+speak +in+french+from+now+ on%2C+but+can+you+te ll+me+who%27s+going+ to+be+able+to+follow +this+Voltaire+langu age&sl=en&tl=fr#]htt p://translate.goo gle.com/translate_t? hl=EN&ie=UTF-8&text= I%27m+going+to+speak +in+french+from+now+ on%2C+but+can+you+te ll+me+who%27s+going+ to+be+able+to+follow +this+Voltaire+langu age&sl=en&tl=fr#[/ur l]

LANDER   

ha ku hadlo af soomaaliga, o ha ku caytamo af soomaaliga intu af af kalee isku qasbayo. In kasto qoraalka af soomaaliga igu yara adag yahay :D waxan is waydinaya sobabtu ninkan dad weynaha Reer Djibouti u bahdilayo o 24kii sacadod-ba

Somaliland u cayayo. You understand what I'm saying? Professor Nuune feel free to translate into proper somali for me!

Kamaavi   

Waxba isma dhaantaan adeer, sababtoo ah adba somaaliga ayaad isku qasbaysaa si aad u tuurato labaada kuuno ee maskaxdaada ka dhex guuxi.

Nuune waxba ha laac laacine soo baro afkaaga hooyo icon_razz.gif

It is seem someone is a fan of me lol

were you trying to goolge pom pom girl ?

it is a french slang french word and obviously your tool will return a random string lol!!

Reality of somaliland seems to hurt a lot here.

I did not make somaliland a land where travellers get killed!!

and where people register khat leaves instead of individual.

c'est 2 heure du matin ici donc 5 heure en afrique et il est un peu tard pour toi jacaylbaro.

n'est-ce pas?

ou parait il que tu aime tellement SOL que tu est toujourd connecte