Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

LOVE THROUGH PHONE CONVERSATION

What i lately discovered is this new thing called love through a telephone conversation.

Somehow, some ppl manage to get to know each other through telephone then continue calling each other until they fall in love even before they meet (strange) ,,,,, some arrange some meetings then fall in love ,,,, some never meet ,, and others even get married.

What do u think the contribution of the telephone to the relationships ??

how can someone be careful before he/she is tricked ?

how can a person trust someone who didn't see him/her to arrange such meetings ??

In the 'olden' days people used to have penpals, now it's phone/e-mail pals, one day it'll be virtual-reality pals (actually this is sort of happening already, World of Warcraft anyone?) Some people have always chosen this distant route to get to know someone, it has its benefits and advantages like any other method to know someone.

Who is to say someone you see once or twice in real life is more trustworthy than someone who has spilled out their feelings in a phonecall --- both are likely to lie to you, and both probably have....

That's why you should hire a private detective, his intel will always be juicier than anything you'll find out for yourself....

Or alternatively, get married without knowing who the other person is....it doesn't matter anyway...they'll probably suck no matter what...

Or stay celibate, go meditate in a cave somewhere...well away from phones and e-mails....

Because as Dr. House says, EVERYBODY lies!

ScarFace   

jacaylbaro i sense you havent experienced the love through a telephone converstion its MAGIC. DR i always thought you was the man but i can see you've just discovered the tele-love so if your nervous RELAX with my tips and advice you'll soon have your next wifey in the bag.

Things you'll need

Telephone

A GIRL/HALIMO/WOMAN YOU've never met Before

TIPS

smile even though the halimo cannot see it that cheesy smile is a smile that'll be felt.

dont be honest when yur on the phone. get carried away with the lies say bullshyte things. don't spill the truth

nxt session the LINK UP............>to be continued

DR LOVE is my TIPS tight or what dont say i didnt help you :D:D;)

me   

hahahahahah@jacaylbaro, you liar! and I was waiting for you to give me tips, now your pretending you don't know jack.

Xulaxu your right, its the same as pen-pals or seeing someones picture and falling for them like back in the days. This is just faster and more convenient, when we get better webcams and faster computers, you can have a whole relationship with people without even meeting them, the possibilities are endless. The question is will this substitute the real thing?

In the other thread we were talking about toys, now relationships.

People just don't know how to communicate or get all long anymore. People are becoming more ego' and anti-social.

My question is why is this happening, why are so many people 'their own little island' these days.

Do people have such high 'standards' these days that they will probably never meet who they are looking for? and is this why they need toys, dolls or love through phone/Internet.

Do people just not have the patience? and do these 'convenient' relationships offer them 'instant' love or satisfaction for when they need it.

Source   

Originally posted by XulaXu:

(actually this is sort of happening already, World of Warcraft anyone?)

I remember watching a clip about it a while ago. damn that game is addictive.

JB my friend I think you've been watching too much late night TV Ads lol

Urur la magac baxay Midawga Walaalaha hawada soomaliyed oo ay ku mideysanyihiin dhalinta telefanada land line-ka ku doobaysa oo muqdisho looga dhawaaqay 11 septempar 2000 lakin sanada fara badan oo aan soo dhaafnay hawl gab ahaa ayaa iminka u muuqanaya in ay dib boorka uga jafayaan oo ay bilaabeen in ay is aruursadaan hadaba waxa noo suurtagashay in aanu wareysano gudoomiyaha ururkaas Jamaal max,ed hilawle .

“waxaan aasaasanay ururkaan sanadii 11 bisha sagaalaad ee 2000 ayuu yiri gudoomiyaha oo ka jawaabayay su’aal ahayd goormaa la aas aasay ururka.waxaa uu intaa raaciyay waxaanaa ururkan ku mataanaysnaa in ka badan 300(saddex boqol) oo isugu jira hablo ama gabdho iyo wiilal kuwaasoo iska bartay qadka teelafanada gaar ahaan barnaamijka ay ugu magac dareen is xambaarka oo ay markiiba qadka ay ku wada sheekeesankaraan inka badan 20 ruux.

Unkidda ama aas aasidda ururkan aya waxa ka danbeeyay in uu ka hir galo magaaalada muqdisho dhalinyaro gaareysa ilaa 50-meeyo oo ku kala nool Degmooyinka kala duwan ee caasimadda soomaaliya ee muqdisho. markaasi ku doobeynjireen xiliyada saqda dhexe micnaha wixii ka danbeeya 12:00 waxana ay sameesteen barnaamij gaar ah ay oo ay ugu magac dareen (SAAMU-LEYLKA TITANIK) waxaana uu intaa raaciyay jamaal oo ah gudoomiyaah ururkan in uu ururkan uu suuragaliyay in qaar kamid dhalinyarada ay ay isuga kaal gudbaan magaalada muqdisho xilli ay magaalada kala xernaanjirtay.

Sidoo kale waxqabadka ururkan aya waxaa kamid ah in uu leeyay sanduuq dhaqaale oo ay ku taakuleeyaan qofkii kamid ah urrurkooda oo soo wajaha dhibaato xag kasta ah.waxana ay xooga saaraan sida dhaqaalahaas lagu kaabi lahaa dhalinta ka tirsan ururka ee guur doonka ah iyadoo lixdii sanadood ee ururka jiray ay iska calfadeen oo ay iska guursadeen ilaa 40 ruux isla markaana halkaasi ay ka abuurmeen 20 qoys waxayna dhamaan dhalinyaradan wiilasha iyo gabdhaha ah ee is calfaday ay xubno ka ahayeen ururka iyadoo qaarkood ay ubad uu alle kala siiyay isagoo farta ku goday in abuuridda ururkan ay sabab u tahay magaalada oo shaqo la’aan ah dhalinta inta badan ay taleefano xaafadaha ku heystaan saas daraadeed ayaa ayaan doorbidnay intii aan laamiyada fariisan lahayn in taleefanada lagu haasaawo si ay dhalinta isku dhexgalaan bacdamaa ay magaalada xamar ay kala xirnaan jirtay xiligaas.

Si kastaba gudoomiye Jamaal waxaa uu warkiisa ku soo gaba gabeeyay in uu fariin u dirayo asxaab fara badan oo uu sheegay in ay ururka ka tirsan yihiin iminkana ku kala nool daafaha dunida in uu ururka uu howlihiisa uu dib u bilaabay oo ay u socdaan haatan si wanaagsan saas daraadeed uu ka codsaday in ay xiriiro la soo sameeyaan haddii ay war bixintaan arkaan si ay howlihii ururka ay dib ugu qeyb qaataan.

Tan iyo markii la waayay xukuumaddii dhexe horaaantii sagaashamaadka waxaa dalka ku tilaabsaday horumar xagga isgaarsiinta iyado muqdisho oo kaliya ay ka howlgalaan inka badan 10 shirkado is gaarsiin waxana ugu waaweyn Shirkadaha kala ah NATIONLINK.HORMUUD IYO TELECOM SOMALIA oo dhaamantooda leh barnaamijyo casri ah oo dhinaca lind-line-ka waxaana ay qeyb libaax leh ka qaateen shirkadahaan is dhex galka dhalinta magaalada muqdisho.

ohh this is so 90s thing i mean people back then even developed to arose via telephone where the man is in urub and the woman is in Africa. :rolleyes:

ps i know for a fact phone shukansi is the main type of shukansi when it comes to somali people and i simply cant understand it, i mean surely u need to meet the person y talk to them for 6months or 3weeks if there is a big chance in meeting them u might not find the other person remotly attractive y waste u credit, time, and undergo all that phone fakeness? why ohh well i shall never understand i guess jacl i dont to give tips when i need to understand first y do people do it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aaliyyah   

cynical lol sis ...nothing is wrong w/ talking 2 some one on the phone and falling in luv ...cuz to think about it, real luv isnt based on looks ...it is more of that person's personality and what not that is going to bridge the gap and bring u 2 closer.....but hey Jacalybaro meet her dee dont be waiting . Looks like jacaylbaro is in luv :D ...

wa salaam

I don't even know how to be in luv horta ,,, :D ,, seriously ! !

and i don't find the telephone conv. a good start ,,, i better see before i talk :D:D

Som@li   

Actually some pple prefer this type of relationships,some can NOt perform well in real face 2 face and would prefer to the phone/internet etc.

The other day, I took one friend to the Airport to pick a girl , He saw her picture and fell inlove, and since they were talking over the phone. Damm I wish I had a camera to capture their first meetings, It was strange but very romantic.

So how you get to knw your love does not matter!

Ameen   

JB, so you say you don’t know how to fall in love eh?

Well no fear Hitch is here.

Remember these two steps and you will be ready to give your heart to the next women (pending that you are attracted to her) that walks by......

Step One: Go in the Washroom and do Ghusl. Purification of the body and soul are the key to falling in love.

Step Two: Convince the mind that she is the ONE. LOL, easier said than done but the objective is to build her up so much in your head that your mind must than forward the message of love to your heart. Once the heart receives the "message (or disease as some would call it) it’s about done. So enjoy your Love-full life and you will be receiving a bill in the mail for my services.

Thank you and come again.

And Allah knows best

Ameen   

JB, Will Smith as Hitch can help you if you live in the West or some land that resembles the West but he can never help us when it comes to our fine "Somali sistas". In that case, we need our own Somalian-Hitch so I looked it up and did a little research and now I think I’m qualified to take that role...so take my advice and don’t worry about the fees, I will wave it for you this time.

And Allah knows best

Khalaf   

I think more common wit older cats phone conven n internet shukaansi.....lol

it could work out if done right...ppl introduced by family members ect.....but if done wrongfully then trouble.....i remember dis brotha talking to girl on webcam there were being nasty haraam alayk......i heard the imam say as we leave the sunnah more n more.....results will be bad more divorces, depression, sick practies like dolls

my advice dont talk to strangers, or fall in "love" wit ppl u dont know....ppl lie n are chatting up others.....and make sure u have ur family involved in the process.........um more looking out for the girls.....they are vulnerable

Edit: true story happened... 33 woman fell in love through the phone wit this dude.....he lied to her...had another wife n kids.....he only wanted legal papers through her....da gov gave him da papers so he didnt need her n told her to bounce n he didnt want marry her....she was hurt badly...she passed away cause of grief.... bottom line gabdaha wa emotional they should protect themselves n their hearts....