Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

Amxaaro gone within 2 weeks

DUBAI, Jan 5 (Reuters) - Ethiopia's prime minister said his country will pull its troops out of neighbouring Somalia within two weeks.

"We will stay there for a few days to help the transitional government in preserving stability then we will pull out our troops ... this will take a week or a maximum of two weeks," Meles Zenawi told Al Jazeera television in remarks aired on Friday.

His remarks were dubbed in Arabic.

source

Taliban   
Zenawi is politician; it's a fact politicians lie. Weeks ago, Zenawi was saying there were only few hundreds Ethiopian trainers in Somalia, which wasn't true. In any case, whether the Ethiopian occupiers stay in or pullout of Somalia will not factor. Jihad against the TFG and Ethiopia will continue.

Jabhad   

^Taliban, he should not run so quickly. Revenge against the dirty Amxaaros is sweeter than the dirty Dabadhilifs.

Taliban   

Originally posted by somaliresistance:

Revenge against the dirty Amxaaros is sweeter than the dirty Dabadhilifs.

I disagree with you or anyone who disparages/vilifies Ethiopians (or the enemy) as "dirty", "injirleey", "fuleey", iwm. When you do that, you're full of pride. Being full of pride and being a Muslim do not mix. When you disparage/vilify your enemy, you underestimate him and become irrational. When you become irrational, you don't use your mind or intelligence; instead, you use your emotions. Being emotional doesn't defeat an enemy. What's more, we are not to fight the Ethiopians for revenge; we are to fight them for Islaanimo.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

I welcome Ethiopia's withdrawal. In fact i demand Ethiopia's withdrawal, i want them out and soon at that!

Dont make me slam your [Xiiran]head into the kurmaan waryaa :mad:

Ma eygani baad dhageesaneysaa?

^^ :D:D aayar yaa Brown; i didnt read the thread. It was just the uncontroled raw sentiment of mine that did it, i suppose!

Waan hoydey waa inoo caawa, yaa Brown.