Sign in to follow this  
nuune

SUPERB

NGONGE   

Horrible injury is an understatement, saaxib. This is a sick, disgusting, vomit-inducing injury. Any person or people of a nervous disposition should not click on the link Viking provided. :eek:

** faints **

nuune   

viking, sxb, I have seen it before but kept myself not to post it here or show other people.

that was the most horrible injury I have ever seen, make sure u don't show other people, it doesn't matter whether u r qalbul dhagax or wadna jileec, it still makes you sick wallaahi.

**Hunqaacayaa**

Nuune: Lol@Soccer match. "Shaolin soccer" right? I watched it a while ago and it was not as good as I thought it would be. Very disappointing but it had its halarious moments.

Vicking: Am very, very curious.

*inni mini mini mo..catch a tiger by the toe...if he hollers let him go...ini mini mini mo..*

I guess I wont look at it. :D

Thanks for the warning guys. I was already scared half to death once :eek: ...another half..and Id be a goner :( .

Ngonge and Nuune: You big sissies icon_razz.gif . What happened to being the strong, fearless "macho" men who laughed in the face of cowardness. :D

* Fainting (check)

* Vomiting (Check)

* Pissing in pants (Waiting :cool: )

Viking   

Guys, it wasn't that bad was it? I've seen these type of ijuries a lot in football and maybe have gotten 'accustomed' to them. A friend of mine introduced me to a weird site and images were never the same ever since. It's www.rotten.com , they have some sick to the bone images of all sort of things. For those afraid to click on the link, here's a sample...

http://poetry.rotten.com/lisboa/ (this image may scar the faint-hearted)

I think most of the others are just too much.

Femme_Fatale,

Good choice! But why did you change "n*****" to "tiger"? You shouldn't ini mini anymore, the Klan fans do that.

[ December 09, 2004, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: Totti ]

^^I didnt change anything. I always heard it as "tiger"

*Cant believe it was n***** :mad: *

Vicking *shaking head* Vicking..you are just as bad as my brother.I dont know how anyone can stomach that :( ..He once tricked me into seeing the rotten website...Im still recovering from it. :eek:

[ December 09, 2004, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: Totti ]

lol

I would strongly advised any faint hearted Nomad not to venture into the site provided by Viking, it took me a while to recover from some of the stuff in there redface.gif

Wiilo   

nuune what was that :confused: I have never seen something like this....They must joking :rolleyes: IMPOSSIBLE .......

annagay noo sheegaayaa that baxa dheh........

Go figure:.......