Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ugandan president pays surprise visit to Somalia

Mayaani   

Buhoku ma kala yaqaan Somali iyo Somaliland. Hadu gabar soomaliyeed fara xumeeyana waa kuu magac xumo waa hadii wax damiir ah kugu harsan yihiin.

Saalax   

Somaliland so somali maha dee? besides we would never invite Bohoku troops to Somaliland. That is why me & haji xandjuf are also against Bohoku's in Mogadishu & Somalia wax ficaan ma keenan, but balaayo aids, hiv, kufsi , kacsi etc.

Somalina   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Mayaani oo maxan ka sheegay oo bas? all i said was Bohuka would love them. It's no secret Ugandan Troops one of the main reasons they volunteered to come to Somalia is because of the ( women) kkkkk.

That's a bit much waryaa! control your emotions German kabo-u-tirtireyaho!

Saalax   

The german has already been arrested and will face justice and all those involved under sharia law. When will the bohoka's who raped a boy be bought to justice ?

Xaaji xunjuf Amisom Gabdhaha somaliyeed ma xoogan? Dadka miyeey dhacaan? Masaajida miyeey ku xaaran oo kitaabyada kariimka ma gubaan? Culimadda ma gowracaan sidii ka dhacday masaajidka Hidaayo oo sheekhyadii tabliiqa lagu gowracaye?

ethiopianka intey wadanka joogen waxaa la qiyaasay iney 50 000 people dhinteen.

Saalax   

Che -Guevara. What racism? i am against all foreign troops in somali soil not just Ugandan's. I was against the USA troops operation hope in 1992, i was against Ethiopian troops in 2006, and today i am against AMISIOM. got a problem with that? It's a common knowledge foreign troops wax ficaan ma keenaan look at Liberia for example and what the so called peace keeping nigerian troops did.

Libaahe..What does HIV, kufsi etc have to do their intervention in Xamar. You can object to their presence and don't have to drag Somali girls name into the conversation.

Zack nin iska dhici!

N you seem confused sxb, why would care what happens in another country anyway :D