Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

RRA Vs Inda Cade [ Dahir Aways] for control of Baidoa...

^^^ Sky, Inda Cade will be beaten just like any other common criminal who got too big for his boots. The RRA will chase his ugly *** back to Galgaduud soon..

BN   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Under the assumption that this man is involved (which i have no clue about), i am completely sure that he is not the forerunner (considering that he has no real power base in Baidoa).

If you have no knowledge of this individuals involvement, how can you be so certain whether he the 'forerunner' or not? And in the mid 1990's was it not Aidiid Sr. who, with no real 'powerbase in Baidoa', was able to attack and occupy the entire region?

There was a balance of power in Baidoa between the different factions of the RRA and clearly something changed that balance in favour of Xaabsade.

Rahima   

Boys, like i said, even if he is involved (note that i didn't say he wasn't), he was apparently invited by a local (as both of you attest to), i wouldn't exactly go around crying foul about him, rather speak of the matter as it is between two brothers.

Like I’ve said on countless occasions, i don't know anything about this, rather just using logic. No need to blame the little man for the decisions of the big men. If Sky and I are engrossed in a battle (don't think about it Sky) and he calls upon your help, i ain't gonna turn all my energies on to you now am I? No rather, my problem is still with sky, why? Because we had an original disagreement which has not been solved and he is the one who brought you into the equation.

Anyways go ahead Duke, i know it makes the story jucier ;):D .

If you have no knowledge of this individuals involvement, how can you be so certain whether he the 'forerunner' or not?

Because the same boys who I was having this discussion with said that he was called on to support to one group. If he was a forerunner, he wouldn’t exactly need calling upon, or am I wrong?

youre right its between the rra factions, but a minority rra faction led by this sicko xaabsade is getting support from indhacade. that aint for nothing, indhacade is forced to 'help' becuz he, xaabsade and barre huuraale in kismaayo have an alliance where they help each other when things get tough, like say

Am I wrong here, but does it seem that this is Xaabsade’s fight and this Indha Cade guy along with Hiraale are lending support which was asked for? How is then that someone else (when it’s Xaabsades fight in the first place) becomes the forerunner?

Anyway this is boring, i don't give a shidh anyway. Eeverywhere you go, Somalis seem to be loosing the plot. A meaningless fight in Baidoa, one even more meaningless in Mudug and apparently another in Sool.

^^^ lol. some logic dear, to go on the aid of one regardless of the other group. Even if invited should the invitation not be from both parties of the conflict? lets take your example if I rush in the aid of Sky and beat the hell out ofyou, would you not fight me back? Thats exactly what he did...

Yusuf Inda Cade is a fool, who miscalculated big time, just like Aydeed Jr before him. Baidoa and its people might fight each other but they wont appreciate another clan taking over their city they have fresh memories of what happened in the 1990's.

Nothing juicy about it, its a shame that the RRA six years after they liberated their town have been divided and once again conquored..

Rahima   

Nothing juicy about it, its a shame that the RRA six years after they liberated their town have been divided and once again conquored..

How insulting, like they don't have enough intelligence to think for themselves.

Even if invited should the invitation not be from both parties of the conflict?

I like that one, its made my day :D .

So i'm locked into battle with Sky and you want to assist him, do you think i'm going to be happy about you beating the living daylights out of me? Both sides will never give permission so out the window with that.

Indhacade is true to his word by attacking any place in south that supports the government of gedi & yeey. Now he naturalised baydhabo his next move is Jawhar. in fact Max'd dhere arrived in jowhar anticipating imminant threat from indhacade, sudi and co. All eyes are on Yeey will he support his friends and move some of his most loyal army from Pland or ask his closest friend Zanawi to intervene? One thing is sure though as long as Indhacade, Sh. aways and other mogadishu warlords have liberty to attack where they want in their choosen time this infant government will stay dream.

^^^ Saxardiid, neutralised Baidoa how so?

The RRA will regroup, and I belive they have the capity to defend their region. Remember lately Baidoa was a place of clam and many troops were moved to other parts of Bay& Bakool.. Again by moving early Yusuf Inda Cade has shown his move.

Aydeed Jr and co , had 40 Technicals taken from them in the battle for Baidoa in 1999.

Rahima: My bad, yes he came and beat on the two out of the three wings of the RRA, which means they will call on their support base in order to beat on him.

Rahima   

Rahima: My bad, yes he came and beat on the two out of the three wings of the RRA, which means they will call for their support base to beat on him.

Whilst youe being sarcastic, i honestly believe that this is where it is all heading.

More and more we bury Somalia. May Allah have peace on her.

^^^ I see the end of the warlords of Somalia, like the end of the second world war or end of any other major conflict. Somalia will insha Allah come back. The small group of criminal's and bullies who want to hold us back shall be defeated in due course.

^^^ lol: Dont lose your cool brother, there is no power in Somalia that can beat the government, these grups out of desperation are trying to force the hand of the government.

The government has to take its time, prepare its plans, get things into place. They have the support of the people and soon things shall be more clearer.

President yusuf does not occupy other peoples land, does not sell drugs, did not detroy Mogadishu, loot the wealth of the nation. Most of that was done by those who oppose peace and you should be ashamed of yourself...

Funny how Xasan dahir Awayes calls for a Jihad against government, Ato opposes the troops, Yusuf Inda Cade takes over Bidoa. Yusuf Garad is agaisnt the government BBC: And Juma comes out fighting, supporting Jihad, Ato's position and Inda Cade's effort, WHY WOULD THIS BE??

OH THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SAME CLAN..shame on you,

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

^^^ Saxardiid, neutralised Baidoa how so?

The RRA will regroup, and I belive they have the capity to defend their region. Remember lately Baidoa was a place of clam and many troops were moved to other parts of Bay& Bakool.. Again by moving early Yusuf Inda Cade has shown his move.

Aydeed Jr and co , had 40 Technicals taken from them in the battle for Baidoa in 1999.

There is understanding between mogadishu warlords who ever is going to fight outside of mogadishu they lend hand and this is no different if confermed.

Adan Madobe doesn't have a foothole in baidao as he is strong in Xudur. Now he is organising his supporters with Shatigaduud's and they may wait for few more days to see whether indhacade quits or not. Without intervention they can't kick him out of the city. He may chase them to the border as he said when interviewed. the guy has a military power. I'm not sure whether they want to fight him in the city even if they can. The guy (Indhacade) is lunatic he will burn the city if he feels he is loosing it so they need to be very careful how to challenge him without city being burn.

Jumatatu   

Shame..! Why should I ? When my pride stems from your bitterness and the alination of Yeey and his cohorts.And if Yeey is an angel as you term then Idi Amin dada was a honourable leader. Tell to the thousands he killed in Pukeland for the sake of tribalism that Yeey is good leader. Tell to the hundred innocent civilians he orchestrated their assasination that Yeey is a good leader.He is nothing but a cheap charecter whose fabrics are coward,liar,traitor with no dignoty at all.