Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: Riyaale militia target Kulmiye offices

General Duke aka the conflict merchant, is really enjoying the current Constitutional crises in Somaliland. But I am sure he is equally disappointed that things are not going the way he wished they were. How sad! redface.gif

Have you noticed is only you pirate-boys that are against Riyaale the hardest Dukey?

lol@ This dude trying to make it seem like the puppeteer Riyaale is manipulating the good people of Somaliland.

Suldanka, with Ayoub the lame secessionists: Address the topic lad, and stop with the weak attacks, at least you came out of your bunker after a few weeks Oodweyne has been gone with the wind for a while…

Now why is Riyaale arresting and bullying the hell out of the opposition, and what can you Mugged ones do>?

:D

AfricaOwn: I think you mistake me for Burco crowd and Somaliland.org. I dont much care for Riyaale but he does not rule me to be against him nor is he my employer as you are.

^You and the other new members have really taken down SOL with those s*lly and simple questions.

Put more brains and I will gladly reply in full.

^^^You are sweating adeer, your whole stance of "we are better" blah blah has been shown to be no more than the QAD getting you high. We document the fallacy of the secessionist and their weak emotive arguments based on fiction.

Now answer the question, if there is democracy why are party buildings being raided, elders arrested and people getting bullied by Riyaale?

What can you do SNM militia spoekesperson do?

wipe the tears lad you are weak.

Duke and kins obsession with Rayaale has to do with the Eastern Somaliland issue. Notice that it's no longer referred to as a disputed region by international actors and media. The lines are clearly marked in published maps in newspapers, whether on the Economist, Wash Post, The Guardian, NYTimes, BBC, etc.

It's so easy to see what makes the tea kettle boil...

But the more Duke writes about Somaliland, the more convinced Somalilanders on SOL are that the Somaliland leadership is at least doing somethings correct. The poor fellow is clearly not as sophisticated as some of his cousins in masking his intentions.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Again you must think I am Siilanyu or the Mugged clans. Adeer come again..

This whole mugged stuff you talk about just doesn't work Dukey. You know who really runs Somaliland :D

The true mugged is the Pirate leader himself Iikajiir if we put things in perspective.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^You are sweating adeer, your whole stance of "we are better" blah blah has been shown to be no more than the QAD getting you high. We document the fallacy of the secessionist and their weak emotive arguments based on fiction.

Now answer the question, if there is democracy why are officers being raided, elders arrested and people getting bullied by Riyaale?

What can you do SNM militia spoekesperson?

I see that you have been trying hard to prove that Somaliland is no better than "the rest". But only a fool like you would want to believe that you can prove if anything at all. :D:D

So long that Daahir Rayaale is winning the external politics, which he is. For instance, kicking and breaking the back of Puntland melitia in Sool etc etc... I have no issue with the internal domestic issues between the political parties.

After all, I know all sides in the current constitutional crisis have a vested interest in maintaining the peace and orderly in Somaliland.

As for the crisis itself, I take the view that some are to blame for it but all are responsible. I don't think UDUB's intentions were to delay the elections nor the NEC's or the political parties. It is just happens to be a setback that we need to fix and soon see it as water under the bridge when the said stakeholders shake hands and the elections take place.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

Duke and kins obsession with Rayaale has to do with the Eastern Somaliland issue. Notice that it's no longer referred to as a disputed region by international actors and media. The lines are clearly marked in published maps in newspapers, whether on the Economist, Wash Post, The Guardian, NYTimes, BBC, etc.

It's so easy to see what makes the tea kettle boil...

But the more Duke writes about Somaliland, the more convinced Somalilanders on SOL are that the Somaliland leadership is at least doing somethings correct. The poor fellow is clearly not as sophisticated as some of his cousins in masking his intentions.

yeah right. you sound rattled.and the other sl's have gone silent these days on sol. Duke is reporting the news, but some people are only accustomed to reporting the good news about towns. why not take it one the chin like a man or respond to it, why bring his kin into everytime and cry that the earth is against SL ?> ;)

N.O.R.F   

Now answer the question, if there is democracy why are party buildings being raided, elders arrested and people getting bullied by Riyaale?

The answer is obvious is it not? Delaying the elections and buying time has become Udub's idea of democracy. Coupled with intimidation of Kulmiye.

Kulmiye and the general public must be commended for not letting the govn't instigation of unrest get to them. The people of SL see through these latest antics by Riyaale who is looking for conflict.

^^^^Norf a good sane response. I also commend the people for looking out for the main interest of the state. Riyaale will go, and not a single life should be lost for such nonsense. A peaceful protest is more powerful than silly bullets.