Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

What do men really want?

roobleh   

What do men really want?

1. Men want a woman who’s good looking and attractive to them. This doesn’t mean those 90 pound models in popular magazines. We want a woman who is not obsessed with her looks but one who takes care of herself and takes the time to make herself look good (look the very best u can for ur size, type, and build). Most men, including me, want a woman who takes pride of how she looks and knows what makes her look attractive, and we also want her to be noticed by other men “peer approval.” YES, we do!

2. Men want a woman who is feminine and kind.

3. Men do not like an angry woman who shouts. We like a woman who can engage and discuss things without being loud.

4. Men do not like a woman who goes to every engagement party in the town “caasha waal.” This does not mean that we want to keep you from going out with your friends(though some men do that).

5. Men do not like a woman who uses sex as a manipulation tool. We absolutely despise such kind of women. Withhold this, and you are severing the connection of our love.

6. And lastly, men want a quite time for hobbies and to spend time with other men (chatting about what’s going on in the world) :D , and then come home early to have a nice hug. ;)

roobleh   

Ladies, no need of being confused anymore about what we want. We are simple and predictable, so try to fulfill just this short list and u will be the "Miss Right" every man wants to have.

Ibtisam   

I think I can do a better list of what men want. Your first is far too long and degrading to any normal sister waax isku faalesa. I think what you meant brother is what kind of women YOU want. :D

Abyan   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

I think I can do a better list of what men want.
:D

Let me help you

The male species is too predictable.

Food, sleep and ..

Kool_Kat   

Roobleh, that's such a white man's list...Now, give us the list for what Somali men really want, sheekada naga daayee... :D

A nice hug kuyeh...Markaad kusoo oroduuba ku leeyahay 'Naa maxaad lasoo hab hab leedahay, iga korleexo'... icon_razz.gif

roobleh   

Lool@maxaad lsoo habhahleedahay. Kaasi waa midaanay u bilownayn KK. Waa la baraa!

Ibti, u seem agreeing with the rest of the list, sow maaha?

Well let's not hit our head into the wall. I rather say, This is what "I" Want

1- I want a women who does not question everytime i turn my head who i am looking to.

2- I want a women who do not spend our money for one night throw away Diric garbage.

3- I want a women who always wakes up with me and prays with me.

4- I want a women who allows me to get hitched another sister ,

5-I want a women who does not wear a high heals like sister KK

the rest will be completed after Duruus.

Oh

Baluug   

I didn't actually read the list until I saw KK's post that this is a "white man's list", so I had to check it out. And it looks like you're right KK, except for #3, I like having a shouting match now and then :D and somewhat #2, I don't like "girly girls", at least not the airhead types with high-pitched, giggly voices.

The thing is though, if this is a list for cadaans, what does that imply about Somali men? That they like argumentative, manipulative, and overbearing women who don't care about their looks and are never home? I think not.

Indhoos   

^^^ Since when did a guy know what he wants in a woman?

As soon as he has one, he is busy trying to think of ways to double check the rumor about the grass being

greener on the other side.

Please, before you start throwing your camaamad, bakoorad and caday at me, remember that this is my Labo kumi.

Malika   

^For the 100th time,I wonder if all he tells us is true,kolba miid buu noo shegaa..Or is he living in fantasy,kolba miid baa iska tusaa. :D:D