Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Agreement reached in Khartoum: common sense.PICTURES..

Initial agreement reached in Khartoum between the TFG and Courts....

Heshiis hordhac ah oo ay gaareen Dowlada Somaliya iyo Maxkamadaha

Last Updated::2006-06-22 20:15:09

shirka_khartuum.jpg

capt.sge.jmj63.220606165326.photo00.phot

War deg deg ah:- Heshiis horudhac ah oo ay gaareen Wafdigii DfKMG Soomaaliya iyo Maxkamadaha Islaamiga.

Wararka soo gaaraya HorseedNet ayaa tibaxaya in heshiiskan bilowga ah uu ka kooban yahay 7 qodob oo kala ah:

Qodobada Heshiiska

1- In Labada dhinac ay sii wadaan wadahadalka.

2- In loo aqoonsado Dowlada Faderaalka in ay tahay Dowlada sharciga ah ee dalka Somaliya.

3- In Maxaakimta loo aqoonsado maxkamado sharci ah.

4- In Hogaamiya kooxeedyadii dagaalka oo dhibaatooyinka shacabka u geystay maxkamad la soo saaro.

5- In la joojiyo daacayadaha Saxaafada ee labada dhinac is weydaarsanayaan.

6- In labada dhinac ay joojiyaan dhamaan Dhaq dhaqaaqyada Milatari isla markaana si buuxda ugu hawlgalaan waan waanta nabadeed.

7- In Kulan labaad la isugu yimaado 15ka Luulyo/ July 2006 lagu qabto Khartuum, Sudan.

Heshiiskan ayuu dhinaca dowlada u saxiixay Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibada ee dalka Somaliya Abdullahi Sheekh Ismail halka dhinaca kale uu saxiixay Dr.Mohamed Ali Ibrahim

Heshiiskan ayaa waxay labada dhinac ka heleen qodobo ay horey u wateen.

Dowlada ayaa heshay aqoonsi rasmi ah oo ay maxkamadaha u aqoonsadeen dowlada rasmiga ah ee Soomaaliya.

Halka Maxkamadaha ay heleen aqoonsi ah in ay yihiin Maxkamado sharci ah taasi oo albaabada usii fureyso siyaasada Maxkamadaha.

Labada dhinac ayaa muujiyey fur furnaan kadib heshiiskan horudhaca ah oo laga yaabo inuu noqdo bilow wanaagsan oo horseeda heshiis rasmi ah oo dhexmara Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ee gacanta ku haya Caasimada Soomaaliya iyo Dowlada Federaalka Soomaaliya.

Kulanka lagu balamay inuu dhaco 15 Luulyo/ July ayaa lagu wadaa in ay kasoo qeyb galaan dowladaha Carabta ee daneeya Arrimaha Soomaaliya iyo kuwa Jaarka la ah dalka Soomaaliya.

Kulanka labada dhinac ayey si weyn uga shaqeeyeen Jaamacada Carabta iyo Madaxweynaha Dalka Sudan Gen.Cumar AL Bashiir.

Wixii war ah oo soo kordha kala soco HorseedNet

HorseedNet.com

Dowladda Federaalka iyo Maxkamadaha oo heshiis gaaray

Khartuum-22.June.2006 Wararka ka imaanaya madasha shirka ee magaalada Khartuum ayaa sheegaya in dowladda federaalka iyo Midoga Maxkamaduhu

ay kala saxiixdeen heshiis ka kooban dhowr qodob.

Sida ay shaaciyeen guddiga Jaamacada Carabta u saartay arrimaha dhex dhexaadinta Soomaalida, qodobada lagu heshiiyay oo ka kooban 7 qodob waxaa ka mid ah:

• In la ictiraafo dowladda Federaalka

• In la aqoonsado Maxkamadaha Islaamiga inay yihiin arrin cusub oo dalka ku soo biirtay.

• In la sii wado wadaxaajoodka labada dhinac si shuruud la’aan ah

• In maxkamad la soo taago dambiilayaasha dagaalka

• In dowladda iyo maxkamaduhu ay ku baaqaan baaq nabadgelyo.

• In 15-ka bisha July kulan laysugu yimaado si looga wadahadlo xaaladaha siyaasadda iyo dalka.

Heshiiskan waxa dowladda u saxiixay C/laahi Sheekh Ismaaciil wasiirka arrimaha dibada halka dhinaca Maxkamadahana uu u qalinka ugu duugay Dr. Maxamed Cali.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee kulankan waxaa soo qaban qaabisay Jaamacadda Carabta.

Madaxweynaha dalka Suudaan Cumar Xasan al-Bashiir waxa uu u mahadceliyay dhinacyada dowladda iyo maxkamadaha oo uu sheegay in si kalsooni ay ku dheehan tahay ay u aqbaleen qodobadii la soo bandhigay.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee kulankan ilaa iyo iminka laguma soo qaadin waxa laga yeelayo dalabkii madaxweyne C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed ee ku aadanaa in ciidamo shisheeye la keeno dalka Soomaaliya. inkastoo madaxweynaha dalka Suudaan Cumar Xasan al-bashiir uu sheegay in ciidamo shisheeye oo la geeyo dalka Soomaaliya aanay soo kordhinayn waxba aan ka ahayn dhib.

Faysal Geelle Cumar

SBC Qardho

What kind of agreement is this?

Where are the courts top leaders?

This agreement is not enought and I am sure it Wond't hold.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Nation lets stay posative. The courts send this delegation to represent them. The agreement is a posative one. So lets stay posative..

I am not satisfied unless you ailing uncle stops calling himself the president of Somalia, cause there is none of the somali people had elected him to that illusive office, except the foregone warlords.

He should be brought to justice for his crimes against the people.

KEYNAN22   

"I am not satisfied unless you ailing uncle stops calling himself the president of Somalia, cause there is none of the somali people had elected him to that illusive office, except the foregone warlords."

who cares if you are satisfied or not? you sit in you western comfort and dont mind the conflict in somalia to continue because of your disatisfaction of who holds the presidential title or not, lol. try to see the wider picture, they have signed an agreement and thats something positive for the somali people in somalia. "not elected" kullaha, what do you think somalia is, a country in a condition to afford such luxury as national elections? Wake up and smell the reality, i'm frankly tired of negative people such as you, who never sees the light at end of the tunnel =====>

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

who cares if you are satisfied or not? you sit in you western comfort and dont mind the conflict in somalia to continue because of your disatisfaction of who holds the presidential title or not, lol. try to see the wider picture, they have signed an agreement and thats something positive for the somali people in somalia. "not elected" kullaha, what do you think somalia is, a country in a condition to afford such luxury as national elections? Wake up and smell the reality, i'm frankly tired of negative people such as you, who never sees the light at end of the tunnel =====>

Wait a minute! Are you saying because they signed an immaterial deal, we gonna have a full peace and total security under the biggest warlord of all warlords, A/Y? If you think I don't care about my people and country, wake up my friend, its my people in Somalia who are in comfort because of my hard work here in America. And accepting such utterly nonsensicall deal, it makes us more stupidh by flirting with more destructions.

I don't see any positive so far, I only see a defusion they trying to make for the escalating issues between the warlord entity and the Islamic Courts, that is all. And that man, the deadly traitor will never become my president, I rather have Somalia without any legitimate governmental system.

Alle-ubaahane – Now that we grasp your departure of disliking inaYusuf whilst worshiping the Courts [annagaa bala aragnay], what would make you happy in terms of an agreement? And what would be a fair and just agreement to you and your people [whomever your people are]?

Fanisha   

That is such a good news.! To have peace in a country which had no govermen for quite sometime is priceless. I hope they countinue to agree in peace for the sake of the poeple. atleast we will have goverment, and women and children does not have to die no more.

I am quite Happy with the peace deal!

bollocks. I don't see any rules that Alle-u-baahane has broken. the flipping bloodsucker and his lot need to leave the country and face justice, preferably in Guantanamo.

am not satisfied unless you ailing uncle stops calling himself the president of Somalia, cause there is none of the somali people had elected him to that illusive office, except the foregone warlords.

He should be brought to justice for his crimes against the people.

Ubahane, you do protest too much. I see the frustration in you. Lets break it down

1. It is hard [ for you] that the clan courts do not have the power to attack the TFG.

2. Thus they have been forced to recognise

this "ailing" President and his governemnt. :D

3. You are not a man who wants peace or justice, if you were interested in these high ideals you would help the people of lower Shabbele and unarmed clans of Banadir.. So you are not intersted in justice and now peace..

4. Your claim of being on the side of Islam, is bogus since Islam calls for peace restraint and moderation...

I welcome this agreement, and these courts must take responsability for the security of Mogadishu and the more importantly protecting the weak unarmed Muslim clans....