Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

ONLF: The glow-fly that must not mistake itself for a full moon

Somalilanders are about 0.05% of the Somali race.

Good u think that ..... Now it is not worth your qaylo and qalaad ,,, so you better mind your own business.

Once the rest agrees with ways of bringing back Somalinimo, the next task will be how to sell it to Somalilanders.

Well, I think I agree with you on this ... it is what i've been saying that Somaliland will be the last one to join the failed Somaliweyn. Start with the rest (Somalia, NFD, Og.d.enia and Djibouti) then we will see.

Just make sure it happens intaan noolahay ,,,, :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

So what? should I address the untreatable fixation of one-side of the gallery for eternity?

Adeer, the Somalinimo-mashaqeynayso malady is a malady of one specific clan, to put it bluntly. It is an issue that needs to be addressed, but let those who believe in the vision see how it can work.

So you’d rather preach to the converted (however hypocritical their actions are)?

Your first stop should be Gaashaamo. Convince them (and indirectly moi) your Soomaalinimo is sincere; everything else is downhill.

But before heading to Gaashaamo; you and Zack need to match your sales pitch. You two need to agree what the O in ONLF means first.

You've somehow have to bring the Tolka sell-outs bought by Meles’ cheque book to accept this ONLF Somalism of yours.

Then you have to persuade the O folks within ONLF leadership who are not natives of Kilil5 to reconsider their positions so that it makes it easier for non O folks to see the Organisations struggle as regional not a clannish one.

Better yet, it might be a good idea for you to start a new and clean faction called A&TLF. Let’s leave ONLF foot soldiers (no pun) do their clannish camel-raiding and truck burning while A&TLF champions Soomalinimo (A&Tnimo even).

Abtigiis   

It is not by happenstance that the exclusive list of nay-sayers to Somalinimo on this thread are from one area. But I see Ayoub made good points. The only problem with starting Somalinimo in Gaashamo is the old adage 'ood dhacameed siday ukala sareeyso ayaa loo kala qaadaa'. I start with Somalinimo-believers in Kilil5, and will end the rally at Gaashaamo. But when Gaashaamo is busy throing spanner on my road even before I started, it is a problem.

Midda gale, dadkan aanu isku xiiqnay wax reer-aqoonsi-doonkii qumanaa ah ma kujiraan horta? :D Away Rer-Gadiid? Waa maxay Arab'kan iyo Is.xaaqan aanu isku xiiqnay?

Kuwaas quman ayaan la kaftami lahaa oo ku odhan lahaa,

Fakin'kaa haawanaayee,

Gadiidkii dhisi lahaa,

Isagii fadhataystay,

Ayaan eerso idhaa? :D

This thread is supposed to be on ONLF and how they have thrown the S in the garbage and how to get that S back.

But you managed it to derrail the discussion, to Xaafadahii Fakinka iyo ilbixii reer Hargeysa?

^I have no option when they don't let the original intention of the thread to thrive!

If you say that 99,5% of Somali want Somalinimo, why bother with that 0,5% who doesnt want. It should go fine without that small percentage?

Or do you miss and wanna move back to that old familiar place you just mentioned and where you found understanding from some people?

I didn't say they are 0.05% on SOL forum. Here they may be 80%.

Oday iyo islaan umay kala hadhin!
:D

Seems difficult to confince them. Have you atleast found some cracks, which could become an opening?

Abtigiis   

cracks waa budh. Gabdhahooda meesha ku jiraa anigay i taageersan yihiin, laakin wiilasha ayey ka cabsanayaan oo kor uma hadli karaan. :D

cracks waa budh. Gabdhahooda meesha ku jiraa anigay i taageersan yihiin, laakin wiilasha ayey ka cabsanayaan oo kor uma hadli karaan.

Gabdhahaa qaar la arko ma yihiin. Mise talibanki ayee ka dareen.

cracks waa budh. Gabdhahooda meesha ku jiraa anigay i taageersan yihiin, laakin wiilasha ayey ka cabsanayaan oo kor uma hadli karaan.

Ibtisam, is this true?? Do Land_girls support A&T's crusade for Somalinimo?

waa maxay nimankan soo yaacay?

Aw Tusbaxle waa dhibbanyahay, the folly of xulafo xumada baa haysata, waraaqdii xumayd ee Oodweynaha xanuunsan la saxiixday baa malaha burtay