Sign in to follow this  
me

Where is General Duke?

me   

Where is General Duke? Has General Duke deserted us?

Herr General have they evacuated Baydhabo?

Please someone find General Duke.

me   

General Duke is good at what he does. He doesn't need spin, he is spin.

I can't wait for his press statement caawa/bari.

General Duke, if you can see this, my offer is still standing. You can come work for me.

me   

Duke's new name Abu Af Miinshaar.

XoX ogaal the respect doesn't come from me agreeing with him, but on how he argues for his case. Allot of folks can't argue for their case and resort to qabyaalad. Also allot of dire diraales here too. Ignore those please and ooh yea our xabash friends in the forum, ignore them too unless its a boring day.

king_450   

Are you guys the Elite Card Hold members of the ICU? Tell me one good thing they have done to the former country known somali?

These Thugs still around and among us for any shape and creature.

I don't know how Duke does it --I never understood it and I don't think I will ever undersand it in the future -- but the man stays civil and tries his best to upholds the rules of the forum even in the most heated conversations. Agree or disagree, the brother articulates his thoughts and always seems like a man on a mission who doesn't care much about "minor" distractions(insults, etc). Ninkani waa askari baan u malaynayaa. No wonder Me is trying so hard to woe the good General to his side. lool

Duke makes moderators' lives much easier.

Waryaa DUKE, after you finish you "fact-finding" phone calls to Mogadishu, Baidoa and Galkacyo, give us the update without any salt. :D:D:D

Coloow   

LST, I hate to disagree sxb. The first time I ever exchanged my opinions with Duke, he attempted to find which "clan" I belonged to. He is a man who does not digest opinions. I don't know how you define articulation , because I have yet to see that. All I see is copy and paste from tribal websites.

He shugs off those who disagree with him NOT on the merits of what they say but who he THINKS their tribal afflitiations are.

I don't want to be mean but he reminds me of Maxamed Said AlSayefh (the Iraqi Minister).

But I agree he could be comical sometimes.

I bet labo qaalmood that Duke is non other than Cabdirashiid Seed, a gullible promised that he will be the High Commission of Somalia in London if Somalia becomes subservient to Mele Zewnai. When you listen to what he said on BBC Somalia section today, you get hurt because you realize how smart he is working for selling out Somalia.

NASSIR   

He is a man of principle and strong faith. He does not flip flop or run like chickens do without head but specifically without purpose and an insight to look into the future and what it holds to us Somalis.

I hate to think of some people in this forum and they very much resemble those who became bullet proof for the Islamist in Diinsoor that were terribly massacred at the hands of the government. Guess what, they were mainly from Puntland and Somali region in Ethiopia.

I feel sorry for them for dying for a dishonest entity that hides itself under the banner of Islam.

Baashi   

I don't share a political platform with my man Il Generale but I gotta take my hat off to him for being upfront of where he stand on the Somali politiking. He is with Inna Yey for better or for worse and that's an address any debater in this forum can aim his/her underhand digs. But the man takes all the digs in a manly man laid-back kinda way.

Having said that, I am disappointed in him for becoming a warmongerer. If you r reading my man Il Generale know this: this is a tragedy it has been a tragedy but today standing army from a neighboring country is on the move killing and maiming your fellow Somalis. I can understand if you question the motives of the UIC and who started what when and why.

However when it comes rooting for or against Habasha vs fellow Muslim Somalis, don't you root for the Habasha. That's unbecoming of sincere genuine Muslim.

The forum wouldn't be as busy as it has been without partisans like Il Generale, Oodweyne, Horn, and what have you.

Ku durduriya.

Xoogsade   

He is very dishonest and clanist to the core, the kind of people who force others to set aside their resraint and lower themselves to his level so they can teach him how it feels to be so blind.

Caamir

Yea, I bet his faith comes from his blind support to A/Y which appeals to you.

Jacpher   

^^There're more qualifying candidates for that descripton than he.

From what I gather, I don't think Duke is in favor of Amxaaro invation or against Islam and Sharia implementation. The dude is neither Olol nor Socod Badne. He's a man worthy of debate. Though I disagreed with him many times, he appears to be plugged into the issues he raises and beyond personal attack. Disagreement should not mean disrespect.