Sign in to follow this  
lol

Hibo And Pakistan

n00bie   

Dad yaab badan baa tihiin.

Try_Me:

Walaal I did not judge you. All I said is that I heard of some girl in Lahore. There are very few somalis in Lahore, and most of them come to Karachi for holidays. so you hear shitt. And I do not believe everything I'm told.

Walaal, it's good to hear your side of the story.

I was joking about the pimping. Weren't you?

Rudy: isdaji sxb. I only judge people I've met.

Charisma:

Isfahan la'aanta aad sheegaysid ee kadhaxeeya wiilasha/gabdhaha somaaaliyeed wuxuu ku eegyahay tuulooyinka (sida jamshuura, nawaabsha) iyo meelahay somalidu kuyarhiyiin (sida Lahore).

Arintanna waxaa sababtay soomaalida oo magaalooyinkaas aad ugu yar oo sidaad darteedna isku dhexgaleen pakistanis. Pakistantaas dhaqankooga (oy kamidtahay wiilasha iyo gabdhaha inay kala xidhxidhnaadaan) ayaa markaa saameeyay.

Se hadday kulatahay gabadh asturan iyo mid aan asturnayn in hal diirad lagu wada eegi, waad qaldantahay.

Nabad Gelyo.

its our national past time, to spit on somali women that is. our own mothers do it to us. its not to hurt us, im not quite sure why it is, bt im positive its not to hurt us. you know what i mean, the obscene jokes somali women like to make about girls (their daughters, neices, etc) and if you cringe or reproach them, than yr westernized or soft.i wont even verbalize what im talking about, im confident you all knw what i mean... and i love my hoyo with all my heart, bt this is something that as somalis we do and are exposed to very early on.

lol   

Rudy: Life goes on hon... now I have started rolling with the Pakis... I can't believe how much more fun I am having with them, than I did with the Somalis I swear.... I am on a different platform than them I guess...

Charisma

Sista used to be in Pakistan... I feel you sis.. Thanks for the advice I am sure it will be of use of them days..

Originally posted by n00bie:

LOL@Hibo,

She must be that crazy feminist that goes wandering into the boys hostel. I hear the guyz got annoyed by her and contacted her mom.

If the hijab-wearing hibo in the story is the same hibo i'm talking about, then the story is not accurate cuz hibo does not cover her head. And I've heard of the pimping.

By the way, I'm in Karachi.

Nabad Gelyo.

Noobie: If the above statement isn't judgment I don't know what is bro...

lol   

Sory my brothers and sisters, I have been busy with school , and had my mom visit me so I was kind of busy with dat. Now that I am free a got time to chill with my homies in my cyber home.. here I am... I am sure u guys missed me as much as I missed ya.. anyways here is wat has happened since last time I have been with you... I am sure those who read the my story would wanna know the continuation of the dilemma.......

The Updates

Hibo has adopted to the environment and learnt ways to cope with the ever irritating stares, snatching of purses, bandanas etc by the locals. Nonetheless her somali peers seem to be letting her be lately since they couldn't get anywhere with their gossip and Hibo brought on her Ghetto-ism into the play. Although their comment after seeing Hibo and the girls in a party was that, they were the go-gos for the Pakistanis that were there...and that they r wat they call "Doo number" in other words "Cheap n clean"...Hibo laughed at the remarks..............and did wat she always does............" ahahahahahahahahaha"

I am good now, they have left me alone.. and I am once more happy and content for now.. although most people tell me that by the time I am thru with Pakistan, I would love it so much that I won't wanna leave, but I think that is unlikely...Nonetheless.............I am on my way to winning my BET....

At the end of the sisters...........WE RULE......

" Never let anyone astray you from your goal regardless of what they have to say or do"..

This is the conclusion of my pakistan saga...

CHE   

Hell freaking no!Its not all that bad.........

Keep your head up Hibo, been there and done some hard time in Karachi.Pakistanis are nice sweet folks,yes some are goofy and ignorant ,but overall they mean no harm.

quick advice:

-"mee muslimaan hoo" wil save u alot of trouble.

-visit Karachi,its a lil nicer.

Holla at ur boi if u need some help,we'll set u straight.

mee karachi ka rehnee waala hoo,bakaa muhaajir......eek fiisad %.

achaa jii,sabkoo salaam karoo.

pakistan sindaa baad!

^^ Pakistan Murdaa baad, Hindustaan Zinda baad :D

Hibo,

Haye kaisehain? tumhaari paraaye liqeh kaiseh chalreheihe? kher ham too tiikhee, di'aaye karreheeyee aap zinda saaf sutar lootke aaye insha allaah. aapkii yaadneh mujhe..... kiyaa mee baad bata'u..aap aa jaa'o naa :D

asxantu

maajo   

For God says waraa reer PAKI...saxib gebedha maxa sas loogu galay qasatan reer UET..i know u come around somaliaonline...hibo sorry what happen walashiis ..reer lahori saxib geber fiican oo fur furan hada hesheeena malaga xareeryay nacala niigu ooli weysay YAA allaah

salaam to all lahori guys..nolassha badala saxibayaal...me MAAJO waka xumaaday gebedha inta lagu sameeyay

Hino walashiis i can tell you some good guys in lahore if you prefer so..

lol   

Che:

INshallah Spring break hum mein aur meri dost sooch rahe hain ke hum karachi ko dekle... jab waqt hoga na to zaruur batayege...

Pakis have nice ppl but sorry to say this almost 80% are ignorant... so i am keeping a safe distance although i have made pretty nice friends...

CheckMate: Mera darawaza tumhare liye hamesha kola raka huwa hai.Intizar to sirf tumhare knockse hai....tho achana... ;)

Maajo: Thanks bro but I think I have had enough of Somali Lahoris... I am thru wid them.. now that I have them off my tail I don't want to revive the storm.. it passed me now...and i promise u, as long as I am here no Somali sister will ever go thru wat I went thru in lahore for I shall forearm her like nobody's business....

looks like u survived! thats one trait i like about true nomads!! only us govt cheese eating nomads lose track!! namean!!

u is definitely a true one and need to be indicted into the nomad hall of fame!!

pakis aint no easy ppl to live with! i had one friend in college....so many times, i just wanned to knock his lights out!! but he learned his listen when he abondend me in mexico!! homie left me there! with no money! next day i came, i donated all his clothes to the salvation army!

Emperor   

Ara dadkaaneeyto beer jileec lee dilay markii arkaan walax khaloociyay

Ar igaareey xaa kuu geeyay toman ninimoooooooood ood walibina lagaaga deeyriye barashadoooda gashaantiyaaba teheeeee :D

eska ilaahi aduunkaan ninkiis kabihiisa toleeeyse aa karfantaada toloooooooooya aa layuri

try_me,

Aab mereh saad mazaaq kar rehai tee, aab aabneh darwaza band karke reh teehe, katkataanaiseh bih koy nahee koltaa. chalo darwazoo kaih baati chortehe, aab dilkii baad karte hai. gaihse afgahan loog booltehai "mee hoogayahu deevanasti", kiyaa hoote hai aabke, kiyaa chehra hai, tum hare zulfe, ooy hoy :D:D

asxantu

lol   

Check

Tum msn mein kioun nahin ateho? kitne intizaar kiya yaar ajaona ....dilke baato karnahi baregah

ayaanick   

Hey, Hey Hibo:

I cannot beleive you are a world away. How time has changed. What are you studying in Paki? I apologize, as I am not even sure what is going on next door? Wow, what a story Hibo. You know people, and especially Somalis, they love to gossip, if anyone knows...we should know! No matter where they are, I guess it is their gene or something.

Any who, I wish you the best of luck sis. Do not let them get to you, for you should know that they are not even worth your time, or attention.

We miss you very much here, and once in a while we will see a girl that resembles you, and be all like "doesn't she remind you of Hibo." We had a crazy time, but it was all love at the end. You migh not have had the greatest experience here at MSU, but I hope you look back on it, and at least ponder about what could've been??

However traveling the world, and having had the experience you had, I am pretty sure is the most riching experience one can have.

best of luck walaalo. Keep your head up!

ayaan

waryaada nacalaa sanduuqiina kuyaale aan idin arko idinkoo kuhadlaayo af hindi.

wareer badanaa ciyaal beerjileec hindi afxumidiinaa. goobiyo doomo madax in la idiinka istaago aad ubaahan tihiin.