Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

For the Girls

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.

The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground, that aren't as good, but easy.

So the apples at the top think that there is something wrong with them, when in reality, they are amazing. That is why we just have to be a little patient and the right boy, the one who takes a chance to find the good, right apple, will come someday...

lol

Abdinuur   

Yeh...nice metaphor!! But say...wont those apples at top of the tree eventually fall to the ground as time goes by....like someone already pointed out?

So I guess the point would be: Guys...make sure you start collecting 'em apples during that season when they drop from the top...whilst they fresh and tasty, and before they start to decompose. I would say start hunting in the FALL SEASON, right? smile.gif

i believe what the sista is saying, is that, even though due to gravity they will all fall out, however, the ones on top have less contamination since they were higher up in the tree and fall last!!

basically, the ones on the ground remained me the ones i run into every nite, thus having alot of contaminations, while the ones who fall last usually end up with the early bird!! remember the early bird gets the worm!!! as the saying goes!!

Liqaye   

Ladies and gents i saw this article in another website that i think is slightly applicable.

The Good Girls Are Still Out There

by mellow mel

You don't want to upset your current relationship by asking her out? Call me crazy, but if your current relationship can't survive through you asking her out, you don't have a relationship, you have a friendship, and nothing more. Life is too short for us to wait for the right moment or a divine sign.

Also guys, believe it or not, some ladies want you to ask them out, and get tired of waiting for your shyness to pass.

I think that there's more to it than finding the right person, you have to be the right person too. Sometimes when you find the girl of your dreams, you don't turn out to be the man of her dreams. And, sometimes, a girl may not be the girl of your dreams, but you're the man of their dreams.

I'm not saying you should settle for less. I'm just saying that if your going to set your standards super high and don't want to compromise at all, it's going to take you a lot longer to find that special girl. And you should realize that and not get frustrated by it because that's your choice.

Personally, I think you should look for someone like yourself and don't judge someone harder than you would like to be judged. If you're a virgin, you have a right to look for a virgin. If you have a little experience, then don't be upset when you find out the girl you're with has had a little experience, and if you've been around the block, don't look down on a girl that's been around the block. See what I mean?

The good girls are still out there, but if they're still that good, it's probably because they are very selective and careful, which means, they might even turn YOU down to maintain their standards.

Qac Qaac   

SARDAUKAR r u some sort of expert man... woow.. well said bro. couldn't agree with you more... because you made it into reality... and woked the ppl from their dreams.. coz quit frankly the stuff they saying only happens when they are asleep...