Sign in to follow this  
Camel Mlik

Hibo M Elmi the Special Advisor to C/Y on Public Relations

Jacpher   

Your cousin speaks naturally in American accent while the interviewer is trying so hard to speak British accent. Was he trying to impress your cousin? You can tell he’s Somali pretending to have a British accent. And why are they not conducting the interview in Somali? Isn’t the targeted audience Somali?

My cousin Hibo M Elmi the Special Advisor to the President on Public Relations.

Waryaa, just because she is your jiifo doesn't mean she is your cousin (I know who you are now) :D

[ July 22, 2005, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Your cousin speaks naturally in American accent while the interviewer is trying so hard to speak British accent. Was he trying to impress your cousin? You can tell he’s Somali pretending to have a British accent. And why are they not conducting the interview in Somali? Isn’t the targeted audience Somali?

For this job sis you need to have an American accent because it is public relations and you do want American to be your friend.Hibo M Elmi got the Education and the skills to show for that.

interviewer was trying to impress her i guess because the way he was talking he was trying to much i would say but that's how life is.

The interview was not conducted in Somali becausse Hibo Somali is not good some would say she has been in the U.S just to Long.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by M.I.L.K:

The interview was not conducted in Somali becausse Hibo Somali is not good some would say she has been in the U.S just to Long.

Thus I assume her role as a Public Relation will mean she will be promoting government policy to other 'publics' other than Somalis.....cajiib!

Goonle   

Shes educated and sound sexy but lacks the african flair. U know that male african accent with a combination of bilingualism or maybe several languages. Reporters will think theyre talking to another american. Shes missing that Juice a brother educated in the states but raised in africa would bring to the table. She simply doesnt have that global touch. I saw an old video tape of siad barre last night and amazingly even he demanded more of your attetion even in english. Thats all part of the african male charisma lol.

NASSIR   

She is very articulate based on how she is answering the questions. She is highly qualified for the job .

She can also be the spokesperson for the government, i think.

Gediid   

She was cool,she was hip and she knew what she was talking about but the annoying reporter damn he sounded like my old 5th grade teacher high on crack.......... :D

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

QUOTE]Thus I assume her role as a Public Relation will mean she will be promoting government policy to other 'publics' other than Somalis.....cajiib! [/QB]

Well Public Relations outside of Somali and for that you need no Somali.

[

Waryaa, just because she is your jiifo doesn't mean she is your cousin (I know who you are now) :D [/QB]

Really I alway's knew Who you were cause you write the same where every you go.

War Family is Family and my Jiifo is not that big so we are all family.