Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Genocide , Massacre, clan cleansing? a unique event

When was genocide commited dear Red?

in Hargaysa 1988

in Mogadishu, Kismayu, Baidoa 1991-1999

in Mogadishu 1991-2004 inter clan fighting, Aydeed Vs Ali, Warlords Vs each other, Courts Vs Warlords

in 2007 TFG vS Armed groups?

nuune   

Duke, all I am saying is, Tigrees had involvement in a genocide in Somalia of this year, which you will agree with me I hope smile.gif

^^^No genocide saxib, no one is attacking civilains on purpose, the civilains were given safe access out of the city, no one is hunting them down, chasing them to Afgoyee, Marka and so on.

In hargaysa there were accusations of civilians being targeted, in Mogadishu we had millitia chasing people to the border.

Is this happening now?

Lake   

Originally posted by nuune:

Duke, all I am saying is, Tigrees had involvement in a genocide in Somalia of this year, which you will agree with me I hope
smile.gif

LOL

Who will you invite for a dinner first? GD or Members from the Tigerees army?

General Duke, these dowladdiids your debating with have found an excuse to show their true colours an are running with it, they are on the run! However, as the german proverb says, their running is useless since their not even on the road. Hence their difficulties on how to analyze the chronological events you presented and instead resort to repeating themselves like a broken record.

The broken record indeed, the golden age for soem is truly over, if there was an intentional killing of civilains let it be proven. But targeting fighters will not be stopped until the job is done.

Thierry.   

The indiscriminate bombing and shelling of urban civilian areas regardless of whether there were any fighters there is one of the conditions that qualify, for war crimes to have been committed.

The situation is not any different from what happened in Southern Lebanon last year resistance against an occupying force and the foreign force bombed indiscriminately all regions.

Just because a minority at the helm of this fallacy of a government invited Ethiopians breaking its own principles that no front line state should be brought into Somalia does not validate the atrocities that occurred and is still occurring.

Now you can try to justify all you want that no war crimes where committed but evidence on the contrary has shown that a massacre took place, under international.

As for the other periods there is strong evidence that war crimes where committed, but just because it happened in the past is no justification fir the illegal acts by the foreign aggressors on the Capital of Somalia.

But then again you try to justify anything to do with this government whether it is right or wrong, even claiming not long ago that there where no Ethiopians in Somalia.

Saxib you want peace and normality negotiate and share the slice of the cake or believe me this war will not end, Mighty America for the last 6 years have been unable to maintain Afghanistan and Iraq how will this poor incompetent Ethiopia manage to do something that its masters are unable to do.

Salamu alaikum

Ebyan   

Indiscriminate bombing and shelling?!? I thought the government told the populace that certain areas of Mogadishu were going to be targeted and to evacuate said areas. :confused:

Where are the people to go? It isn’t like the Ethiopians and TFG militia has given them any practical option. It was either abandon your house or get killed. Those who were forced to flee, are dying with starvation and are hydrated those who stayed are into piece today.

Thierry.   

And if they do not leave their bombardment is justified?, those flyers that Israeli fighter pilots sent down telling people to leave did that justify the heavy destruction of life and infrastructure in that region.

Or is there one rule of law for Muslims across the other world and another for Somalis.

Make no doubt about it this is an aggression on the part of the Ethiopians and even the TFG is on the ride not knowing where it is going.

Abdullah Yusuf and Geedi are nothing more than Hamid Karzai and Nouri al Maliki (at least Al Maliki got voted in by the masses) men whose sole leadership depends on the military assistance of there selective countries enemy.

The Ulema, the Intellectuals and the masses in our midst are against this occupation, the sooner that you realise that the wicked men at the helm of the TFG cannot rule the masses by force the sooner the real reconciliation meeting can take place, one with tangible concessions and power sharing.

But lets be patience soon you will them leave at the same speed that they came in, willingly or unwillingly.

N.O.R.F   

Violet, do you really believe what you say? Being told or not does not matter as their properties are being bombed regardless of if they are their or not. Or is it ok to bomb one's property? with ample warning of course :rolleyes:

Theiry, well said.

Ebyan   

Yes, I believe what I type otherwise I wouldn't type it. :rolleyes:

I'll repeat myself for your benefit:

I'm just pointing out that the shelling wasn't indiscriminate.

Now where in that sentence did I justify the bombing/shelling of these areas? :confused: