Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Isn't she beautiful ?

shyhem   

Let's just say Shyhem too is Somali..............wait a minute Shyhem ain't famous nor rich so he can't be Somali.Ok let me suggest who the real Somali is,George Washington Walker Bush.Why him? Well

1- he is famous

2-he is filthy rich

3-HE DOESN'T LIKE THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH HIM,so do Somalis

4-He likes destroying more than nation building,look at the economy,iraq,afghanistan and look at somalia,we wanted to destroy ethiopia and kenya than we found out it is easier to destroy Somalis fast.

5- His name,try to translate Walker Bush into Somali and add a camel at the end,certainly u will have a recipe for making a pure Somali{i'm not so sure what a pure somali means,but i guess won't harm our project of creating the ultimate somali}

6- He ain't a muslim,so are the infamous somali models unless u believe Swimsuit modelling is part of Islam.

loooooooooool

All the nomads who realy know me are probably laughing at you all. Guys, are you serious? Specially Pimptrezz.

Saxibayal, This topic is from SEVENTEEN months ago, and It was actually a instinct joke at the time to get folks talking on that boring day. lol. She released her first album on June 2001 and this thread was written six months later so you can guess she was hot in the charts those days.

Getting back to this debate, some of you use the arguement that a person can't be a Somali if he or she is carrying an anglo-saxon/western name. Well, that premise doesn't really hold true. Without denying facts about a person like Key's true origin (she is not Somali), there are generations of nomads lost in this country. I know Brian Reckter who admits that he is originally a Somali. You would never guess or think this man has any drop of nomad blood in him.

Bisaad oo Marqaansan, since you're basing your assumptions about me on that picture, my wife is many times more attractive than her in real life. Mansha Allah. How could I be obsessed with her when I have something better? smile.gif

BTW: I was single seventeen months ago. I just got married couple of months ago :D

But Keys is cute. Let no one take that away from her. No doubt.

nuune   

i heard from someone that she is mongolian and that she lost her small eyes because she was 8 years old when she lost her virginity.

i think that is the fact according to combodian analysis.

underdog   

I met this Somali sista the other day. Looked just like missy...big lips, big teeth and bigger ego. She looked like a head-on collision between a bus and a train. ( on the positive side, she had minty fresh breath).

But my point is there's exception to every rule.

Is Alicia Keyes hot? No doubt you could be blind and still see that.

Is she Somali? I personally don't care what she is. Chances of meeting her are actually not that bad. But as far as her seeing you and saying "oh **insert name here**, I have been waiting for your love my whole life", you have a better chance of getting struck by 2 bolts of lightening as you discover you've just hit the jack-pot on 3 lotteries.

So we can all just picture her to be whatever ethnic culture we have a thing for, She can be the sweetest girl on the planet,she can be the dirtiest freak alive or all of the above. the only limitation is your imagination.