Sign in to follow this  
Rahima

Islamic State: The only solution

Rahima   

NGONGE and other interested nomads, check out the following website (a download) concerning the central themes and administration of an Islamic system of government.

I have to be honest, i have not read it all (it's extremely long), but have taken a quick glance and seems very informative with daleels.

islamic-world.net/islamic-state/Islamic-state.doc

Sister baarakallahu feekee,

Few questions inshallah if i may

who is the author?

Allah's messenger said khalifaship(if thats even a word) would end, the rule of Kingship would begin, and then after that Oppressive kingship and then back Khalifah upon the way of the prophethood and this also will end!

can an islamic state be establish without a Khalifah, but rather with amirs, Or (waliyul Amr)?

so lets say, i lived during the first Kingship phase! and i know oppressive kingship is on its way ,what then shall i do? shall i still work on establish a khalifah? wouldnt this task be pointless?

also, who can be Khalifah< can anyone be a khalifah accordign to our manhaj? or is it only exclusive to the Quraysh?

what is he talking about here

When Fatima was alive, the people used to respect 'Ali much, but after her death, 'Ali noticed a change in the people's attitude towards him. So Ali sought reconciliation with Abu Bakr and gave him an oath of allegiance. 'Ali had not given the oath of allegiance during those months (i.e. the period between the Prophet's death and Fatima's death).

JZKALLAH

Nur   

Rahima sis

Ramadan Kareem

Chinese say " Man open mouth too long before fried duck fly in his mouth"

Islamic State the only Solution?

Do we all agree on the problem first?

If yes, what are the problems to be solved by an islamic State?

Nur

Salaam,

Jazakum Allah khair. Islam is the only legitimate form of government. There are probably several forms an Islamic state could take,however the point is that Islam must be the entire basis on which a Muslim nation's government operates.

What are the problems to solved by an Islamic state?

Name your problem, akhi.

Almost any problem in the public sphere could be lessened by a government fully applying the principles of Islam. Just compare the Khilafa Rashidun to the poor excuses for governments ruling the Muslim world today.

Rahima   

Nur,

Another blessed ramadaan.

Hope you are in the best of health and imaan brother smile.gif .

As for the points you’ve made, you do us the honour (as our resident shaykh, in knowledge not age ;) ) of answering them. Personally, I’m confused about the state of the Muslims, the problem is so large and saddening that if the solution was left in my hands I wouldn’t even know where to begin. At this point in the history of the Muslims, I’m not sure whether or not the complete application of the shariica would be viable, considering many of us are missing the basics. My only reasoning is Rasuallah spent all his time in makka perfecting the understanding of the kalima, then went on to found an Islamic state. I can only but dread the amount of time we would require.

Nevertheless, you enlighten us akhi smile.gif .

Brother Salafi,

I came across this piece whilst researching for an elective subject at uni. The author (who I do not know) seems to be taking the views of deviant groups at times (May Allah forgive me if I’m wrong), but I posted this as a discussion, not something to be taken as factual. We could always discuss the points which are in accordance with Islam and those which are not.

I just thought it would give us a basis to discuss the main points of an Islamic state, the khalifa, the ruling system, the state system etc.

As for the Cali comment, alaahu aclum. I have never heard of it before and do not know if there is truth to it or it is a lie. However, he did go on to try and explain the reasons for it. Nevertheless, it is a piece open for discussion.

Almost any problem in the public sphere could be lessened by a government fully applying the principles of Islam. Just compare the Khilafa Rashidun to the poor excuses for governments ruling the Muslim world today.

Abdullahi Do u knwo why the People Rebelled against Ali(ra)? Did they not claim he was not ruling by the Laws of Allah! Subhanallah this is Ali(RA)! Why was Uthman Killed? do you know? Do u know why Umar was killed? i assure you it was not for the sake of splitting blood!

Personally, I’m confused about the state of the Muslims, the problem is so large and saddening that if the solution was left in my hands I wouldn’t even know where to begin.

Interested point, a while back you where adamant about the kindom NOt ruling by the Shariyah, yet if the ball was in your court you wouldnt even know where to begin! if you have no knowledge to begin with, how can u tell when someone is not ruling by the laws of Allah?!? :confused:

sahal   

Salafi wrote

Allah's messenger said khalifaship(if thats even a word) would end, the rule of Kingship would begin, and then after that Oppressive kingship and then back Khalifah upon the way of the prophethood and this also will end!

can an islamic state be establish without a Khalifah, but rather with amirs, Or (waliyul Amr)?

so lets say, i lived during the first Kingship phase! and i know oppressive kingship is on its way ,what then shall i do? shall i still work on establish a khalifah? wouldnt this task be pointless?

This is why many Ulumas call your group QADARIYAH JADIDAH.

Do you think that when our Rasuul (S.A.W) telling us what future hold for us meant don't do anything about it?

Our beloved prophet (S.A.W) told us many things coming but Sahaba and taabiciin never understood that we shouldn't do anything about it.

I think i told u b4 but didn't listen; your group's wrong understand focus on (KHABAR) NEWS and not the (AMAR) ORDER.

ALLAH (S.W.T) and his PROPHET (S.A.W) order us to be one UMMAH under one KHALIFAH however, our prophet told us some unseen (QAYB) situations coming, so what should we concentrate on it? the NEWS or ORDER? of course the ORDER, just like all the QADAR issues we shouldn't give much care about what will happen, our aim is to achieve what we're ordered by ALLAH (S.W.T) and his PROPHET (S.A.W) without giving much attention to the results. this is the understand of our SALAF and KHALAF alike.

Here is a an example.

He (S.A.W) told us the coming of KHAWARIJ, did ALI (R.A) sit and say this is what our prophet S.A.W. told us so we can't do anything about it or he (R.A) treated this problem any possible solution i.e negotiation, treaty, and whaen they broke the treaty fight. So, whay Ali (R.A) not waited and say we can't do anything about it as you're saying now, we ahve to wait until this kingship ends enz. and yet you're claiming that you're following the Salaf's path.

Therefore your group want to misguide the MUSLIM by claiming that they're followers of SALAF or you know the fact but you do all this to prevent a revolt against Saudi Royals :D .

Rahima   

Salafi,

They don’t rule by the shariica as it should-parts of it doesn’t mean complete application (btw SA is not alone in the partial application of the shariica, so lets not play the ‘oh how angelic are the royal family’ card). It is that simple. How can a government whose economic system is based on riba/usury claim to be completely following the shariica? This is done with brother. If you don’t like it, then live with it unless of course you believe that riba is xalaal.

Also, my minimal amount of knowledge (including the detriment of dealing with riba) allows me to know that anyone who uses it is not exactly following that which was revealed by Allah.

It’s funny that you speak of minimal knowledge akhi, just yesterday you were willing to throw around fataawas to allow for the secession of SL. Was that you or someone else? I must be mistaken.

As for the rest of the users, the following article is excellent in simplifying what the above link explains.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/politics/khalifa.html#disobedience

It addresses the following points:

Contents

- Definition of Khilafa and Khalifa

- The duties and responsibilities of the Khalifa

- The prerequisites to becoming the Khalifa

- How the Khalifa may be chosen

- The Majlis-Ash-Shura

- How the Majlis-ash-Shura selects the Khalifa

- Using force to choose the Khalifa

- Disobeying and removing the Khalifa

- Who has the authority to remove a bad Khalifa

- The removal of the Khalifa

- The Khilafa of Abu Bakr

the funny thing though, you admit you have minimal knowledge, and yet you differ with with the people who have lots of knowledge like shaykh Fawzan, and muqbil who explained what he say in Saudi Arabia, and he is aware of the riba banks and praised them, and shaykh Alanjarree who is from the kibar( but i suppose you reject their kaalam because it is not in accordance with your views)! and i can refute you that having riba in the banks is merely a sin, which does not revoke a land from being upon the shariyah! As long as they carry out the HUddudd< punishment for sins committed! this ribb'a isa sin and its upon the rulers,while the people are not compeled to put their money in these banks! they can cash it and store it in a safe! So the fact that you again oppose the scholars is no suprise!resorting to your miminal knolwedge!

i go this from the webpage you posted!

some scholars say about the remove of the khalifah "Be patient, and let him lead, to avoid Muslim bloodshed. This is the strongest opinion: the majority of the ahl-ul-hadith and scholars of the Sunnah advocate this view including Malik, Ash-Shafi'i, and Ahmad." do u follow Ahlul Hadith?? while all the others who advocate rebellion are from the Khalaf!

Salaf what kind of an example is that, The prophet foretold the coming of the khawarij and the adviced that we fight them! not to just sit and do nothing!