Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

A woman wearing MACAWIIS

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

quote:Sheh wrote;

Grap what? Wash yr mouth out with saapun

only if you provide the saapuun, would i consider it. otherwise, it is no less or worse than what wildcat professed. :cool:
Did I read it wrong or did you write it wrong? Were I to clean your mouth, I'd use bleach. To make really sure that there was nothing left. I am considerate enough to allow you to do your own cleaning.

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

I have heard no objections so far.
;)

That worries me Great deal..What happened to the Brathas from UK...or may be you were so subtle they didn't get what you were saying...Ahey Ah!

LooooL @ you will wobble for a week...Just Classic

Cheers

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Did I read it wrong or did you write it wrong? Were I to clean your mouth, I'd use bleach. To make really sure that there was nothing left. I am considerate enough to allow you to do your own cleaning.

I believe he wrote it wrong! And I';m giving him the benefit of the doubt unless you and I read it wrong! :D

Cheers

Guhaad   

^^with over 1,000 posts and a title, you are still reading it wrong! (this includes you Zu too) :D

Ma bleach, I rarely use toothpaste. but i guess we know what is used in your house ;)

this what i exactly had in mine when i started this topic wild'n'out, so Shaah, adiga salaan, but let Zu off the jungle. Watcha say brotha

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^Aniga far baa ii taagan though, yaa sheekh
:D

It’s a symbol of laziness, and there is nothing great about it. in addition, it mocks my manly style so no more Macawis, I say
. I just imagine an elderly man struggling to keep his stuff covered against blowing winds. That’s not a pretty scene
, you know.

Midda kale, how one is supposed to wear this peace of cloth that encourages inactivity and still be productive? It does not fare well in our age, or does it?

You call it a symbol of laziness, but I call it a symbol of tranquility, manhood at work.

You implied that only elderly men wear macawiis, but you failed to mention the vast majority of Ciyaalka Xaafada would wear every afternoon, and tell that from your recollection when dhalinyarada converge at Barxada Banooniga, none of them comes wearing a pant, bur rather Macawiis.

In fact, macawiis is more closer to manhood, than other germants. It promotes dignity, and displays peace. It gives men the freshinality of clean air, and of access to the outside world thru perfect disguise and barriers from the other eyes. Its the freedom to stretch your stuff when needed, at ease, and at your comfort, But be dilligent here, my friend, for am not suggesting something bad! When a man is looking for a woman in our culture, it was inappropriete to wear surwaal, cause that sends a signal of dishonest and loose behaviour. You wear macawiis, you present the true reflection of your personality to us. You wear surwaal, you tell us nothing but the fake and fictitious personality you subscribe from the west. :D

nemo   

heey, first I didnt read it all but that is soo funny and abnormal I should add.

But whats really wrong with it? I mean I dont personally wear it and dont see my self in one :D but its in your home right? ...its like wearing a guys shirts and shorts at home cos I do that..lool its really confortable why espcially in hot days.

Baashi   

WILDY wearing MUCAWIS huh! Whatta sight. If she only has a nice kub and dib...

MUCAWIS is way better I guess than say bikini or the tight and body-hugging pants that expose their camel-toe literally. What the world has come to!!

Wlc back WILD...for the uninitiated nomads, "the" heathen is in the HOUSE :D

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by Baashi:

WILDY wearing MUCAWIS huh! Whatta sight. If she only has a nice
kub
and
dib

My legs do the job of holding me up, yes. And my bottom is behind me where it should be... How are YOUR kub and dib darling?

Wlc back WILD...for the uninitiated nomads, "the" heathen is in the HOUSE

I hear I may have some similar minded people around here nowadays... where are they? Why don't they introduce themselves...? I think this demands it's own topic actually... :D

Baashi   

My legs do the job of holding me up, yes. And my bottom is behind me where it should be... How are YOUR kub and dib darling?

Interested to know? Just imagine gorilla size limbs and hard rock with smooth surface dib not to mention six pack abs. And no I ain't Jamaican icon_razz.gif . I am Somali...sorry to disappoint you kujecli :D

Yeah there are many like-minded folks around here al right. I am one of them :D BTW don't read too much stuff into this cyber kaftan.

-Lily-   

Macawiis, shocking to know nomads are so fascinated about this issue that it has a big response.

Personally, I don't think mcawiis does anything for the figure. It should only be worn by men, and even that indoors.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^on the contrary dahling waterlily. waa kee dhaqtarka qorey macawis for men only :D

i find macawis very comfy garment, colorful and somewhat ended up owning not one, or two but few. mostly belonging to my brother of course but as he never wore it, i thought i will put them to good use, the quality ones have delighful feel and color ;)

ps: welcome back wildcat, good to see ya again

WILDCAT   

^ This is what it is to post bravely. *HIGH FIVE* sister... MWAH!

Having said that, I'll bet MY macawiis is way kooler than yours... :D

This Macawiis topic is a hit, I bet the Gogarad thread will be a wonder........

Are SOL bored?

Who care if women, dogs and donkeys revert to macawiis?

Zafir   

Originally posted by makalajabti:

Who care if women, dogs and donkeys revert to macawiis?

Why do you have women, dogs and donkeys in the same category?

*In the voice of that black lawyer in SEINFELD* I says “this is despicable, obnoxious, insufferableâ€

:D:D