Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somaliland vs. Puntland.....conflict inside Las Anod.

Taleexi   

Patience has its own limits, incubation period of this has reached its zenith and I'm hoping that aggressors return their homes without further bloodshed...

A fighting started again last night during the Afur time ,,,, and it stopped after around an hour.

It is expected today that there will be another confrontation.

This is the information i got when i called LA ,,,

Ilaahay ha kala qaboojiyo .........

say wat!! some 1 is missing with my city! naa.. dont say so jb... otherwise, i am gonna go wild and u know wats gonna happen.

some how, i got the feeling that i am gonna get blamed for this! just watch. loool.

ce la vie! wat could go wrong in my city??

AYOUB   

Appalling timing but I'm not that surprised. TFG stooges have been shit-stirring in that region for the last few weeks.

Taleexi   

This is a terrible time for the people of this region, history will be the judge how long a segment of the people can fight a proxy war

proxygan aad sheegeyset waa maxay Mansa. Las Anod as been attacked again and agian by Sland. this time, they think they can take advantage of the fact that a lot of Darwiish forces are fighting and they think they can use xaabsade's sub-clan. they keep trying this theory of divide and rule: Adi Cadeeye, taleex and LA, it hasn't worked before and it will not work now. what I find desturbing though is the fact that some people from that region are falling for that stupped ploy. it also seems that some under the false belief that the answer all of Somalia's problem is the creation of yet more balayo "lands". wake up people, LA is and was under attack, more then ever it needs the other regions of puntland, this is not the time for more "land" but to advocate for a comman defense.

Yara adkayso sxb ,,,,, that ideology is failed. You better bring a new one.

Mar dambe la isku guuri maayo ,,,,, Reer sool are following their Makhirian brothers. They need to protect their land from those looters.

This has nothing to do with me niyow ..... I don't want to go there if the residents don't want so ....

They just want to libarate theirselves from you .... that is why i'm saying JIDHKA IS YARA GELI :D

Jamster   

Even in Ramadan people can hold thier vomit back! this is exceedingly immoral-- for the love of God; just behave yourselfes in this holly month.