Sign in to follow this  
fartun

can somali girl marry black american?

Hibo   

"Somali guys are suck". Thats what this lost girl said. And before that she said that she goes to the University of California(UC). Girl plzzz, the McDonalds' Hamburger Institute won't accept you with that kind of grammer let alone the UC system.

soomaali   

cwm11.gif

3 sano buu kujiidayey markaa waxay illa tahay meel aad kasoo noqotid majoogtid ee ninka muslimi..lol..

Su'aal: Haduu ninku ahaan lahaa jareer somali ah, ma guursanlahayd?

Hibo   

Blah blah blah. Another Jerry Springer show.

What Next?? My mother slept with my husband?

Fartun, why don't you instead have him teach you how to spell first??

Faahie   

Hallo Fartuun i personally was not much shocked by your question cause i know of many cases where this africa american get involved with young ladies of your kind especially if they got some nice bodies and Badhis. For sure iam telin you just try this guy and u will get yourself kicked out just after the first birth and this is their culture iam tellin u.Then guess what happens next become a single mother to a jareer and forget nothin from us somali guys not even datin. this am telin to all somali young ladies out there in high schools and other institutions watchout theres nothing like family values in african american culture and iam not blamin them of it cause everyone knows what they went through in history.Therefore if you decide to fall for an african american do it at your own risk. I am not bein a racist or anythin but thats a fact none can dinie.and just as libaax has put it you could get all u mentioned from your somali guys too. Take note gul dont get bewildered by the attention he pays to u might be is just because you are still 19 and may be atractive.

WASSALAAM

Faahie   

Hallo Fartuun i personally was not much shocked by your question cause i know of many cases where this africa american get involved with young ladies of your kind especially if they got some nice bodies and Badhis. For sure iam telin you just try this guy and u will get yourself kicked out just after the first birth and this is their culture iam tellin u.Then guess what happens next become a single mother to a jareer and forget nothin from us somali guys not even datin. this am telin to all somali young ladies out there in high schools and other institutions watchout theres nothing like family values in african american culture and iam not blamin them of it cause everyone knows what they went through in history.Therefore if you decide to fall for an african american do it at your own risk. I am not bein a racist or anythin but thats a fact none can dinie.and just as libaax has put it you could get all u mentioned from your somali guys too. Take note gul dont get bewildered by the attention he pays to u might be is just because you are still 19 and may be atractive.

WASSALAAM

Faahie   

WASSALAAM

------------------

Faahie   

WASSALAAM

------------------

Faahie   

WASSALAAM

------------------

ONKOD   

Fartun there was a Somali girl once who fell in love with this young muslim African American ( taqi ah ) oo masaajidka aan ka bixin. Gabadhii reerkeeda ayaa u diiday of course, she struggled and finally disregarded what everybody else was saying and got married with him.

After several years and two kids they got separated because he got back to his college friends khamrigii iyo clubbing iyo xashiishadii.

To make a long story short she got fed up with him and told him to leave. After he left he would come back because carruur baa ka dhexeysa. Markuu guriga u yimaado inuu carruurta baby sit gareeyo he would bring his friends along and they would drink and smoke infront of the kids. The other thing when he sees her going out looking pretty he would be very jelous. Gabadhii ended up being beaten to death by him waayo he is high with drugs and alcohol.

Fartuun please be careful before you make any decision. One stupid mistake and your whole life is destroyed.

Peace.

cwm23.gif

Hibo   

ONKOD Thats a common thing that happens to girls who cross bound, let her get married to the man of her dreams and witness what her dreams have chosen for her "nightmare" biggrin.gif

Hey fartun, It is up to you get hooked with that fella or not coz arabs say "kuli shy un yarjicu ilaa aslihii" evrything goes back to its origin, ya'heard.

Go for it and dont say later that you haven't been warned

Hibo   

Fartun

I think that YOU have already made Ur decision .... so why are wasting our time?

my brothers, Ur brothers .. don't suck .... however, lil refs. with no senes of direction do! U have never been wid a somali guy... so how do U come with such an absured conclusion?

i think U should finish Ur studies .. grow a lil maturity then U can handle Ur own lil dilemas! dats my labo gambo!

Hibo   

HELLO FARTUN AND TO ALL OTHER COMMENTORS. AS A MUSLIM I DONT SEE WHY YOU CAN NOT MARRY ANOTHER MUSLIM BROTHER REGARDLESS OF HIS RACE OR WHERE HE IS FROM IF YOU HAVE A CONTENT IN HIM. BUT IF MY LITTLE SISTER WOULD ASK ME THIS ADVICE I WOULD NOT BEEN HAPPY TO GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE OTHER THAN MY NOMADS.why? COZ I KNOW THEM CULTURALLY? BUT AT END OF THE DAY I WOULD SUPPORT HER IF SHE INSISTED TO GO AHEAD!! IT IS HER CHOICE!! AND IT IS YOUR CHIOCE FARTUN DO IT OR DONT

good luck