Sign in to follow this  
Moth_To_A_Flame

Just to introduce myself!

Lol, first "plasma alien" and now "noobie", will there be any end to the number of things I'll be called here?

Well, thanks for the warning! I'll certainly watch my back too, us noobies have to stick together! ;)

^The old crew needs to get a life and move on. Its truly sad & somewhat pathetic the way they sit around on their fat @rses all day and talk about the golden days. ITS OVER.

Get used to it...and move aside for the new members... :cool:

u know what.. we are 150 strong now, see we can send a strong message by kidnaping one of them "Old G's", leak a video tape of him pleading for his life and then ultimatly beheading him on camera..

only then we will get the respect we desreve...

New girls, don't mind the freaks of SOL, there are a few in here. But as the spokesperson of the sane SOL users, I say a BIG WELCOME to all of you, and to anyone else whos new out there, come on out and say hello, you might get bombarded by the freaks, but don't let that scare you away :D

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

^The old crew needs to get a life and move on. Its truly sad & somewhat pathetic the way they sit around on their fat @rses all day and talk about the golden days. ITS OVER.

Get used to it...and move aside for the new members... :cool:

Haye, spit it out...who is it? I can tell from ur tone u've got ur eye on a poor Alien (May Allah help them). icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Micheal Ital:

u know what.. we are 150 strong now, see we can send a strong message by kidnaping one of them "Old G's", leak a video tape of him pleading for his life and then ultimatly beheading him on camera..

only then we will get the respect we desreve...

My God, you are full of the ol' conspiracy theories now, aren't you?! :eek: Noobies, Oldies, whatever, let's just all "keep it real"! Lol, fellow Americans, is that still the right phrase to use??? :cool:

Rahima   

Wlc to all the newbies.

Enjoy your stay smile.gif .

Proudly displays her member #140

Ahem, Ahem, number 130 here. Does that make me your superior although you are the moderator?

Horta no fair :mad: , why are all these late comers the moderators.

Note to self: Make formal complaint to admin, this is clear bias and discrimination. It's because my mail is delivered by kangaroos :rolleyes: .

Rahima   

^See again, number 150 is moderator, 130 is left behind :confused: .

Certainly a conspiracy against us down under :mad:

Anyway like i care Ameenah icon_razz.gif:D

Rahima   

That's it rub it in :rolleyes: , number 178 also a moderator and number 130 missess out.

What next, one of these alian plasmas will be ruling us all.

Oh what has this world come to?

But still like i care Phantasma, whatever women :rolleyes: !

At least i have beautiful weather everyday of the year-beat that londoners icon_razz.gif