Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

The Art of Shukaansi!

Qac Qaac   

when was shakespeare's time... can some one tell me... in history they say it was when the european were in their dark ages... so if they were how can some one like shakespeare be this much knowledgable live in europe.. in the dark ages....

the style of writing could be changed... it is not hard, how many authors in the world right now changed their style, from drama and suspense into more realistic way... THINK ABOUT IT?

dawoco   

Sophist, my lad, the gossip mongers have placed you in youths delightful clutches,,,,don't rush me boy as you to will eventually grow old.

lool, sorry, couldn't resist it bro.

Anywayz, u r as young as you feel!

As for shakespeare, if memory serves me right, he came to this earth in the 1560's,,,,it isn't actually determined when i suppose due to inaccurate record of births.

qac qaac, i hope that was your question, as i didn't understand the link you made with writers now and "it", but shakespeare did come up with many phrases that were once unique and are now considered common eglish.

Sophist   

Dawaco, what matter makes you awake this late hour! it is with assurance i tell you that this sort of late nights catalyses old age!!! eye patches and what have you!

or perhaps the body shop helps well- some creams do wonders I have been told!!!. :rolleyes:

Sophist

Qac Qaac   

1560 is his birth date, but then no one knows it the real day....

the matter of a fact is, i am just saying do we think, in those times that the European had someone that knowledgable among them... if u could prove it to me.. then yeah...

the link i made between the authors now, and those before. was some of the girls, said no one could change their style of writing, and i was telling the authors now a days changed everytime. that's all, there is nothing there to be confused of.

Delilah   

Hey Qac Qaac its been speculated that, he in fact did not write all those plays in such a short amount of time. Also, if you were to look at some of his plays its unlikely that he would know all the places and the little details, but lets face it , tis easy to point fingers at people, i say lets just take the man for what he was- a complete genius. I love the man, love all that he has written, eps his sonnets. Anyways, i was told the man was bisexual ( not that anyone needed to know), but what suprises me is the fact that all the great historical figures ( minus the religious ones) were presumably gay!!! i say people are just tryin to make it easier for us ( the mainstream peopulation) to accept the idea of "homosexuality". Anyways, I seemed to be blabbing about nothing, so i'm gonna stop.

~*~ Peace y'all ~*~

smile.gif And remember " for there is nothing

either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Hamlet ( the best play ever writtin!!!)